Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#853388 Feb 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama's budgets, never.
So?

I don't vote for Democrats either.

Weren't we talking about the GOP and their aversion to cutting spending?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853389 Feb 4, 2013
47%ers, when babies are diseases, and lots of high-fives to go around for Sandra Fluke...

"Sandra Fluke: People Who Oppose Free Birth Control Are Like People Who Oppose Coverage for Leukemia Patients (Video)"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/sandr...
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853390 Feb 4, 2013
47%ers attacking raisins and when the Gov has to have a job to remain important...

"Raisin farmers in SCOTUS case face $650K charge if they don’t give half their crop to the feds"

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/30/raisin-...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853392 Feb 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you insist that they were cheering, maybe they were cheering because the rescuers were successful in pulling the guy out of the wreckage?
You just hate and see things only through that hatred.
Leaders on the right control their flock with fear, hate and spin. There is no doubt that the medical community will soon identify FIP (FOX Induced Paranoia) as an official mental disorder. This is the civilian equivalent of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
NWaxnam

United States

#853393 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Let's review some issues from last week. We still have two unanswered questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment while the real-time video of the battle was being watched in the White House?
(We can discuss why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States later.)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government.
Still, to this date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions.
Get on that Skipper! Go find out. Take your time. Be thorough. Fine tooth comb it. My sock puppets and I want to know. Heck, we all do. See ya in about 2 weeks, ok?
Nj raider 1

United States

#853394 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dow hits 14000 in a shrinking economy. That just doesn't make sense, unless... the stock market fluctuates in accordance with the growth of government as opposed to the growth of the economy.
How about a lesson on the economic strategy employed when instituting a fascist government:
Fascism requires the government control the economy by gaining control of key economic elements while allowing non-controlling private investment.
Does anyone have a comment of the government's take over of the private banking system?
I had an interesting discussion with someone inside the administration yesterday about the oath to preserve, protect, uphold and defend the Constitution. It seems there is already discussions inside the functionary groups in the administration about which side they will choose: live by the oath taken, or support Obama and the Democrats. They are being instructed that there may arise a possibility that they may be required to violate their oath to the Constitution.
I wonder what that means....
You sir are full of shit and the ideology you represent is as old as dinosaurs and Darwin's theory of primitive man. If this is truly the land of the free and equality is primary in this country, then we ought to we write the Constitution for a quality purposes. The Constitution was written by a bunch of racist hypocrites. All of whom were slave owners & looked down apon black people. So much as to say black folks was only 3/5 human. For anyone now as coveting the Constitution and is as in sensitive and retarded as the assholes who wrote it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#853395 Feb 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Let's review some issues from last week. We still have two unanswered questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment while the real-time video of the battle was being watched in the White House?
(We can discuss why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States later.)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government.
Still, to this date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions.
By your own logic, congress controls the budget:
<Quote DBWriter> "Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to all the Republican legislation that made the government fiscally sound."
Wouldn't a more logical question be, Where's Obama going to get the money that congress spent?

Regarding Benghazi, there is ZERO evidence that Obama interfered with the on site military and State Department officials that were handling the situation. Where he was at the time is no more relevant than where you were at the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853396 Feb 4, 2013
47%ers and a culture where every LONG gun is an ASSAULT Rifle...

"Yes, the Associated Press has been caught red-handed changing “shotgun” to “assault rifle” in their reporting.

Since the beginning of the standoff (example) it has been reported only that Dykes has been armed with a shotgun when patrolling his property. The morphing of the shotgun into an assault rifle seems to have happened within the past four hours."

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/02/red-handed-a...
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853397 Feb 4, 2013
47%ers, a culture where their experts trump your experts and if you disagree you are dummm...

"A group of 20 ex-NASA scientists have concluded that the science used to support the man-made climate change hypothesis is not settled and no convincing physical evidence exists to support catastrophic climate change forecasts."

http://icecap.us/index.php/go/joes-blog
MeKeepuHonest

Montréal, Canada

#853398 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaders on the right control their flock with fear, hate and spin. There is no doubt that the medical community will soon identify FIP (FOX Induced Paranoia) as an official mental disorder. This is the civilian equivalent of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
hehe...

looks like you tried to spam the page with judgeits again...

wonder how long it will take you to start whining about someone else doing exactly what you tried to do?
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853399 Feb 4, 2013
47%ers, nestlings in the nest, and eveyone that votes Democrat has it worse than jan brady...

{Please, President Obama. Not another ‘national conversation.’}

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/please...
NWaxnam

United States

#853400 Feb 4, 2013
Who wants some judgits? I have been cleared by my psychiatrist for the day. He said I am free to do what I want as long as I stay in my confined area of the hospital. It's like solitary confinement, the difference being I have access to a computer and bed pan. No diaper today!!! Look out world!!! I'm a free fellow today!!!!!! I'm gonna fck you up!!!!!!!
NWaxnam

United States

#853401 Feb 4, 2013
don't try to spam the page with judgeits again...
wonder how long it will take you to start whining about someone else doing exactly what I'm trying to do? I told you, look out!!!!
Forks_make_Us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#853402 Feb 4, 2013
47%ers, hating the succesful, and grouping people together with a cattle prod to take what someone else worked for has been around for 100 years now...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Pharr, TX

#853403 Feb 4, 2013
Forks_make_Us_fat wrote:
47%ers, hating the succesful, and grouping people together with a cattle prod to take what someone else worked for has been around for 100 years now...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Are you referring to what happened to American Indians?
charlie darwin

Oklahoma City, OK

#853404 Feb 4, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You sir are full of shit and the ideology you represent is as old as dinosaurs and Darwin's theory of primitive man. If this is truly the land of the free and equality is primary in this country, then we ought to we write the Constitution for a quality purposes. The Constitution was written by a bunch of racist hypocrites. All of whom were slave owners & looked down apon black people. So much as to say black folks was only 3/5 human. For anyone now as coveting the Constitution and is as in sensitive and retarded as the assholes who wrote it.
where you been...

Liberals love me and my evolution crap!
neanderthal

Oklahoma City, OK

#853405 Feb 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to what happened to American Indians?
No.....
He was not referring to Native people of NA...

History is full of stories about wronged people...
Where do you want to start?
WhineyIndependen tMajority

London, KY

#853408 Feb 4, 2013
neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....
Hey, this is a moderate whine zone ONLY.

Violators will be slapped with little round balls of cold, frozen white water.

Pharr, TX

#853409 Feb 4, 2013
neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....
If you want to discuss "wrong people" lets start with the Republican party.
NWaxnam

United States

#853410 Feb 4, 2013
Heads up!!!! I will be spewing garbage all day (with sock puppets) as I have a pass to wander and roam the small space allotted me on the psychiatric floor in this hospital. I will be using (sneaking around using other"s)various computer devices most of the day. Expect alot of spamming and sockpuppetry today!!

ROFLMAO!!! Winning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,022
Amy 9-17-14 6 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 38 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 40 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 41 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE