Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853319 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
Hey, waxy, I just gave the old raider all he needs to find you for real, Roy. He knows your names, he knows your location, and he knows your line of work. You're sort of hemorrhaging information, aren't you?
He's hard to get at, the staff rarely rarely leaves him unattended.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#853320 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know for a fact that number is 600,000?
And you've already forgotten about more than 3000 killed on our own soil?
And you celebrate the violence that killed those innocent Americans and the death of our own Ambassador along with three other Americans?
And you think we should cheer for the "A-rab" men who oppress their women, kill countless of their own people and would cut out your tongue without blinking in the Middle East too?
So what are you cheering about?
Johns Hopkins, the WHO, and the Lancet all have estimates north of 650,000, you know something different? Maybe something you got off a blog somewhere?
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#853321 Feb 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hard to get at, the staff rarely rarely leaves him unattended.
Then remind your staff to lay off the visitors!

Location hidden

#853322 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax evaders were just an example. Felony pot smokers should also not lose their right to bear arms.
I'm with ya, offenders of victimless crimes shouldn't lose their right to own guns or vote. In fact, they should be charged with "crimes" in the first place if there's no victim.

Location hidden

#853323 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan attempted to address entitlements, whether you agree with the specifics or not, and was beaten down for his efforts.
Both of Ryan's "budgets" were jokes, the first took sixty years to balance the budget, the second took forty.

Location hidden

#853324 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But when we use drones, it's not like we are really killing anybody.
Now you're just being inflammatory.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#853325 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot teach what one does not know.
So you think that a physics teacher does not know physics?
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853326 Feb 3, 2013
The thing about being a conservative is, you're kind of admitting up front that you were no good in bed.

Where was Hillary during the 39 minutes the Superbowl went dark? Where was Obama? Do I need to ask you any more questions?

If America can't keep the lights on for its premiere sports event how can it pay for bombing Iran for Israel?
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853327 Feb 3, 2013
The Ravens won, apparently. I guess that means God hates black gays? I'm sorry but tell me again why white people even watch sports nowadays? I'm beginning to worry that they might be genetically inferior? Maybe the negroes are God's chosen people? When's the last time you ever seen a good Jewish quarterback?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hussein Cumlately

Pompano Beach, FL

#853330 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
The thing about being a conservative is, you're kind of admitting up front that you were no good in bed.
Where was Hillary during the 39 minutes the Superbowl went dark? Where was Obama? Do I need to ask you any more questions?
If America can't keep the lights on for its premiere sports event how can it pay for bombing Iran for Israel?
I don't think you were smart enough to be ironic, even unintentionally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hussein Cumlately

Pompano Beach, FL

#853331 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
The Ravens won, apparently. I guess that means God hates black gays? I'm sorry but tell me again why white people even watch sports nowadays? I'm beginning to worry that they might be genetically inferior? Maybe the negroes are God's chosen people? When's the last time you ever seen a good Jewish quarterback?
I didn't think you were smart enough to be ironic, even unintentionally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#853335 Feb 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I would remind those brainwashed youth that those elders deserved the medicare that they had paid into throughout their years of employment. It seems that every generation will pay for Obama's Obamacare, which is, at the very least, an oxymoron. It's not right that we are paying more for less. The man seems determined to kill natural affection between the generations, trying to turn us against those we should care for the most.
Strange how the elderly are last on his list of recipients of his redistribution of wealth agenda. If the U.S. can afford to give away billions of dollars to other countries for natural disasters that haven't happened yet then there has to be plenty of money to support our own needy, elderly citizens. Obama's priorities are skewed beyond belief.
A civilization can be rightfully judged by how it treats its most defenseless citizens - children - born and unborn - and the aged.

The Boy Messiah's politics cares nothing for kids because they don't vote or produce revenue nor for the elderly because they no longer produce revenue but consume it and, besides, to whatever they once did produce, he says, "You didn't build that!".

A civilization can also be rightfully judged by the trash Boy Messiah's they choose as their leader....and by how easily they can be bought by that leader.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853336 Feb 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Every day the loonies on the right become more frantic in their search to find something, anything, that they can be right about. In spite of all their dire predictions Obama is steadily bringing the economy back, ending wars, solving the immigration problem, ending discrimination against gays, making health care available to millions more Americans and may even be able to put a dent in gun violence. They desperately want to win at something but every argument they make flies in the face of logic, science and morality.
All the right wing has left is a collection of frustrated losers that lie, cheat, slander, spin, whine and bark at the moon. I have to admit, its fascinating to watch them chase their tails here on Topix.
Every one of your listed lies about the Boy Messiah's "successes" above can be seen through like a window pane.

Sounds to me like you are having fun in senility.

Carry on, Rubber Lips.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853337 Feb 3, 2013
The Boy Messiah's lies about Gun Control have not fooled many real Americans. This guy here can see right through the Jerk-In-Chief and does a great job of exposing it in his second language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And that laughable photo on the web of the Boy Messiah firing a Skeet "Rifle" is getting slammed from all sides by professional skeet shooters. The White House Aides desperately needed a pic of the pric firing a gun so they slapped one together.

Have you seen it? He's not firing upward at an angle but flat horizontal, he's dressed like a little boy and he's holding the shotgun like a Hawaiian sissy and there's lots of smoke coming out of the shotgun - even a sideways plume.

This lie is a funny one:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853338 Feb 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Obamacare is just like the Holocaust.
Another dumbass right whiner.
It is obvious that Reading Comprehension is not your strong point, ImaginaryDave.

But fabrication and deceit seem pretty hefty there, My Little Wanker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853339 Feb 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reduction to doctors in the ACA.
See my last post above regarding your poor reading comprehension.

Hell...make that ANY sort of comprehension.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853340 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of Ryan's "budgets" were jokes, the first took sixty years to balance the budget, the second took forty.
And Obama's budgets, never.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#853341 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Anywhere near Baker City?
I just liked Baker City, skied a little mom 'n pop place up near there.
That wasn't me.
I'm southwest of Baker City but I like it there as well. We hunt in that area sometimes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#853343 Feb 3, 2013
Alicia is All Class & All Pure Talent.

National Anthem:

One of my favorite performances by Alicia Keys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Night Galt ...:)
John Galt wrote:
Alicia Keys just made Beyonce look like a fool, a phony.
Spectacular.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#853344 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Shady ... How are 'ya?

That's mdbuidler not mdbuilder.

The socks are on the loose again!
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Anywhere near Baker City?
I just liked Baker City, skied a little mom 'n pop place up near there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Toj 98,216
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Kristy 46,633
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min LRS 178,025
Dear Abby 9-17-14 32 min edogxxx 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL 69,371
Amy 9-17-14 54 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ward 49,810
Amy 9-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 49
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••