Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,861 - 785,880 of 1,099,753 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#853307 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, let me respond to that in a serious manner. Such issues should be left to family and friends of the mentally ill, not to the government. As to felons, they should not be released from prison if they present any danger of violence. Felony tax evaders certainly should not lose their right to bear arms.
I'm with ya, I don't see many brown people going up for tax evasion.

Location hidden

#853309 Feb 3, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
See how you like this...
Anywhere near Baker City?

I just liked Baker City, skied a little mom 'n pop place up near there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853310 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with ya, I don't see many brown people going up for tax evasion.
Tax evaders were just an example. Felony pot smokers should also not lose their right to bear arms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853312 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you do, I don't. I see the Tea Party House doing nothing but increasing spending during their two year tenure.
Paul Ryan attempted to address entitlements, whether you agree with the specifics or not, and was beaten down for his efforts.

Location hidden

#853313 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But, what about the children?
Oh plenty of Afghan children died. We're very thorough, we cover all the bases. It comes with the bravery of being out of range.

Location hidden

#853314 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you want to call it, they were clearly happy the guy was dead.
It was cheering.
I didn't see happy faces, you're deranged politicizing the death of one of our own 'cause you hate a black man.

Jesus says: "Tsk, tsk Carol."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853316 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh plenty of Afghan children died. We're very thorough, we cover all the bases. It comes with the bravery of being out of range.
But when we use drones, it's not like we are really killing anybody.

Location hidden

#853317 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know cheering when I see cheering. When I watched the video, no one else was there to tell me anything.
Bullshlit, you didn't come upon that video on your own, you were led there by your handlers. Somebody sent a link in an email or it was embedded in an article on The Blaze ... you're not fooling anyone.

Location hidden

#853318 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to. I told you first.
Always been my personal joke: "I have a B.S. in education...literally."
A liberal college pumping out little liberal teachers. No wonder. I was one of the few exceptions - why I always felt like a salmon swimming upstream in a liberally dominated school system.
Some of the more liberal teachers I worked with used to say "if it makes sense, you won't find it in the public school system," and they'd say "if you care, you won't last".
And these were liberal teachers.
Sure you did. Too bad you couldn't stick it out, now you'd be lookin' at a fat pension.

Oh well.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853319 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
Hey, waxy, I just gave the old raider all he needs to find you for real, Roy. He knows your names, he knows your location, and he knows your line of work. You're sort of hemorrhaging information, aren't you?
He's hard to get at, the staff rarely rarely leaves him unattended.

Location hidden

#853320 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know for a fact that number is 600,000?
And you've already forgotten about more than 3000 killed on our own soil?
And you celebrate the violence that killed those innocent Americans and the death of our own Ambassador along with three other Americans?
And you think we should cheer for the "A-rab" men who oppress their women, kill countless of their own people and would cut out your tongue without blinking in the Middle East too?
So what are you cheering about?
Johns Hopkins, the WHO, and the Lancet all have estimates north of 650,000, you know something different? Maybe something you got off a blog somewhere?
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#853321 Feb 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hard to get at, the staff rarely rarely leaves him unattended.
Then remind your staff to lay off the visitors!

Location hidden

#853322 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax evaders were just an example. Felony pot smokers should also not lose their right to bear arms.
I'm with ya, offenders of victimless crimes shouldn't lose their right to own guns or vote. In fact, they should be charged with "crimes" in the first place if there's no victim.

Location hidden

#853323 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan attempted to address entitlements, whether you agree with the specifics or not, and was beaten down for his efforts.
Both of Ryan's "budgets" were jokes, the first took sixty years to balance the budget, the second took forty.

Location hidden

#853324 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But when we use drones, it's not like we are really killing anybody.
Now you're just being inflammatory.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#853325 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot teach what one does not know.
So you think that a physics teacher does not know physics?
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853326 Feb 3, 2013
The thing about being a conservative is, you're kind of admitting up front that you were no good in bed.

Where was Hillary during the 39 minutes the Superbowl went dark? Where was Obama? Do I need to ask you any more questions?

If America can't keep the lights on for its premiere sports event how can it pay for bombing Iran for Israel?
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853327 Feb 3, 2013
The Ravens won, apparently. I guess that means God hates black gays? I'm sorry but tell me again why white people even watch sports nowadays? I'm beginning to worry that they might be genetically inferior? Maybe the negroes are God's chosen people? When's the last time you ever seen a good Jewish quarterback?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hussein Cumlately

Pompano Beach, FL

#853330 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
The thing about being a conservative is, you're kind of admitting up front that you were no good in bed.
Where was Hillary during the 39 minutes the Superbowl went dark? Where was Obama? Do I need to ask you any more questions?
If America can't keep the lights on for its premiere sports event how can it pay for bombing Iran for Israel?
I don't think you were smart enough to be ironic, even unintentionally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hussein Cumlately

Pompano Beach, FL

#853331 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
The Ravens won, apparently. I guess that means God hates black gays? I'm sorry but tell me again why white people even watch sports nowadays? I'm beginning to worry that they might be genetically inferior? Maybe the negroes are God's chosen people? When's the last time you ever seen a good Jewish quarterback?
I didn't think you were smart enough to be ironic, even unintentionally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,935
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Obskeptic 177,326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 1 hr rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info