Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#853232 Feb 3, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
How can you tell when carol is coming? All the pigs flying by.
When did you & your family learn to fly?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853233 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher certification laws that favor the continuation of state-supported teacher colleges, many of which are second or third-rate diploma mills.
And we know this how, John? After all you were able to sell tires for a living and the only skill you have is blowing little boys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853235 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between Hispanics and illegal aliens.
Not in the Gulch, John.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853236 Feb 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, if I were you I would have just let it ride__instead you make it worse.
Madden picks changed it's mind and currently favors the Niner's. Hah, no wonder they are always right.
I'm sticking with the Ravens by 3 in reg time.
Temecula can be found on google aszhole, that area has medical facilities to spare with more on the way__because MediCare patients can pay.
Don't you ever tire of getting it wrong???
Name a hospital in Temecula, you Google flunky.

Put up or shut up.

And Temecula is not particularly a retirement community.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853237 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you want to call it, they were clearly happy the guy was dead.
It was cheering.
Boy, you are a glutton for punishment aren't you girl? No wonder you chose whoring as a career.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853238 Feb 3, 2013
carolann wrote:
I just want to say that "temecula" sounds like some kind of vaginal speculum, maybe one with teeth?
Please don't come here. Significant Hispanic and Asian population, but not many blacks. You might be uncomfortable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#853240 Feb 3, 2013
mdbuidler wrote:
How can you tell when carol is coming? All the pigs flying by.
"mdbuilder"
You are a lyingsonofabitch. You are pig, and you aim't flying. You are also a sicksonofabitch.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853241 Feb 3, 2013
So carol gets back to the apartment with her trick in hand so to speak. She takes the wad of chewing gum out of her mouth and says to him, "So. You're a jew, huh?" she takes a few more strokes and asks, "Why do you people wear them little beanies?" The jew closes his eyes and says, "If I tell you it'll cost you $300." Carol keeps strokin' away and says, "I always hoid you people was good with money."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853243 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
They pretty much want those who have a B.S. in education, literally.
I always said my education degree was B.S. anyway.
I coulda told you that, honey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853244 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher certification laws that favor the continuation of state-supported teacher colleges, many of which are second or third-rate diploma mills.
And we know this, how, John?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853245 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know cheering when I see cheering. When I watched the video, no one else was there to tell me anything.
Honey, that's the story of your life. Either life is this vast confusing God-ruled wasteland with no one to provide answers to life's important questions or it's the finite little pink room with the crystal ball in it you use to divine the truth of shit. Make up your little mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#853253 Feb 3, 2013
Which one of you socks snuffed carol?
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853254 Feb 3, 2013
Hysteria 101 wrote:
OMG, I KNEW something horrible was going to happen, and next thing you know IT HAPPENS! Is this weird or WHAT???? I am pretty excited, though. Can you tell I've picked up the tempo of the "crazy" just a bit?
You watchin' the game? It's the very best in american culture: bunch of big hos an' some fat guys. Hahahahahahahaha wanna know why the res' of the worl' think we a big joke?
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853255 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't look it up for yourself and since this was posted when this dialogue first started...here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZuTHmLEy5BEXX
You're welcome.
They were cheering.
Baby-Jew-girl, we jus' slaughtered 600,000 A-rabs for absolutely nothing. It's reasonable to assume you will stir up some resentment by killing that many peolple. If the the survivors feel vindicated by cheering over the deaths of four measly Americans we should go out in the streets and start cheering, or whatever they were doing, with them, slut.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#853256 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can earn a teaching certificate in colleges other than the former state teachers colleges. Try to get current, dumbass.

Loysville, PA

#853257 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone with a Ph.D. in physics and 30 years experience could not be hired to teach high school physics without taking a bunch of bullshit courses and student teaching under an idiot. That's a problem.
Plus, many school districts preferentially hire graduates of local teacher colleges instead of better out-of-state universities.
Know physics & having the ability to teach it are two different things.
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853258 Feb 3, 2013
It prolly the end anyways, America is a filthy dump with some ugly cheap buildings, a rodeo or two, and, of course, Disneyworld. The big event of our year is The Superbowl wherein the stoopidest men in the world chase each other around a field for short distances before a bunch of hos dance around like zulu warriors. Enough already. To hell with this idiotic place and her stoopid people. You beneath contempt. Car salesmen, tire dealers, fast food franchisees, lawyers, doctors, firemen, and the very best thing they can come up with is to spend 350 million dollars on an idiotic game of morons.

Loysville, PA

#853259 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, let me respond to that in a serious manner. Such issues should be left to family and friends of the mentally ill, not to the government. As to felons, they should not be released from prison if they present any danger of violence. Felony tax evaders certainly should not lose their right to bear arms.

So, you are for no restrictions.
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853263 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having graduated from one of the top ten universities in the country, at least I had the advantage of student internships being taken serious. When I was asked to be a supervising teacher myself for a student intern from a local university after moving back to Florida...well, you don't want to even get me started.
Let's just say it was a very disappointing and eye-opening experience. Made my own student internship look like military boot camp in comparison to summer camp for spoiled rich kids.
This is, unfortunately, the norm in most states than the exception. Clueless professors sending out clueless interns to learn how to teach without providing any support whatsoever and, therefore, ending up with clueless teachers.
Carol, I've told some whoppers in my day but if you were at one of America's top ten Universities I used to fuck Elle MacPherson in church. The top ten universities in America are all - without exception - in the Northeast. You've never been in the northeast, carol, you're stooopid. You can call it whatever you want but we don't encourage stoopid people to live, or even visit, in the northeast, that's why we call you "southerners."
Johnny CumLately

Chicago, IL

#853266 Feb 3, 2013
Harvard
Barnard
Colgate
Columbia
NYU
Dartmouth
Cooper Union (the old Alma Mater)
Boston University
Juliard
Brown
University of Massachusetts
MIT
Yale

Which one was yours, carol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 min GOP 4,027
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 13 min GOP 151
Word (Dec '08) 56 min andet1987 4,711
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 619
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,470
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,818
Amy 9-16 3 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 5 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs