Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,761 - 785,780 of 1,096,617 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I love living in the future, this beats the hell out of flying cars!
I really wanted a flying car Tenzing__and one of those mechanical maids. ;)
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Dingus, the real issue is Obama's failure to reduce the number of unemployed, something he promised to do and IMO something he doesn't care one bit about.
Remember the pipeline he vetoed?
"Jobs??? We don't need no steenking jobs!!!" B. Obama.
The pipeline? You mean the one to Texas? Who cares whether Texans have jobs? Oklahomans? Don't you get it? What you dearly love is a pyramid scheme, and you can't keep the pyramid goin' unless there are always more of you at the bottom of the pyramid. This is what fat whites call, "growth." So, um, what happens to the top of the pyramid when the bottom doesn't get larger? It disappears, that's what. Do yourselves a favor, after burning Texas and Oklahoma to the ground, join the club for no-growth. It's the happenin' thing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Dingus, the real issue is Obama's failure to reduce the number of unemployed, something he promised to do and IMO something he doesn't care one bit about.
Remember the pipeline he vetoed?
"Jobs??? We don't need no steenking jobs!!!" B. Obama.
Its an issue for you; I'm not one to look to the government to solve all problems. I leave that to you welfare queens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on there Hollywood, when we already have stacks of work and business rules and regulations that would tower over Kareem abdul Jabbar, how is this going to create new jobs?
Surge of New Rules Shows Regulation Is Back - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/us/politics/13rule...
May 12, 2010 – With Obama, Regulations Are Back in Fashion ... A new age of regulation is well under way in Washington, a fact somewhat obscured by the ...
Debate Analysis: Did Regulation Quadruple Under Obama? The ...
blog.heritage.org/.../debate-analysis-did-reg... -...
Oct 17, 2012 –“The rate of regulations quadrupled under this President.”... Mitt Romney took aim at the Obama Administration's penchant for making rules.... Obama, in fact, has imposed fewer new regulations than did Bush, they claim.
Obimbles is beholden to radical leftist tree huggers that fight every attempt at progress in this country.
Evidently the majority of voters liked it so you should take it up with them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
From the leftist NYT's, they are Obama azz smoochers, they wouldn't lie, would they? Face it libs, Obama doesn't care one f ing bit about jobs in the private sector:
Regulatory policy made a cameo appearance in last night’s presidential debate when Governor Mitt Romney took aim at the Obama Administration’s penchant for making rules.
“Regulations have quadrupled,” Romney said.“The rate of regulations quadrupled under this President.”
The assertion led to a mini-controversy this morning over the Obama regulatory record. Left-leaning blogger Andrew Sullivan, Salon.com , and the Huffington Post all jumped in to argue that there has been no such increase in regulation. Obama, in fact, has imposed fewer new regulations than did Bush, they claim.
But they are wrong, and Romney was right.
And for the record, I am always right.
I'll be sure to let you know when you're right, hasn't happened yet but I promise you'll be the first to know.

Your NYT article was from 2010.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
Obama does not care about new jobs, he cares about ideology, nothi ng else. If you don't have a job, tough shit.
"Far more telling are the numbers of “major” rules: those that will cost the private sector $100 million or more each year. We found that 106 such major new regulations have been adopted during the Obama years, compared to 28 under Bush—a ratio of 3.8 to 1. In terms of cost, Obama’s rules imposed some $46 billion in additional annual burdens, compared to $8.1 billion in new costs during the first three Bush years, a whopping 5.6 to 1 ratio.
These numbers should not be surprising: President Obama has hardly been shy about making the case for increased regulation, and the record reflects that. Governor Romney was right to point that out"
Progressives, libs, dems= the new nazis
They'll micro manage us from birth to death
From the way this society is headed, looks like some "micro management" is called for. Republican=the New Mentally Insane

Anytime doing away with assault weapons is called on to prevent these horrific crimes and it is interpreted as a "violation" of your "right to bear arms"...Insanity like this needs to be contained!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
From the leftist NYT's, they are Obama azz smoochers, they wouldn't lie, would they? Face it libs, Obama doesn't care one f ing bit about jobs in the private sector:
Regulatory policy made a cameo appearance in last night’s presidential debate when Governor Mitt Romney took aim at the Obama Administration’s penchant for making rules.
“Regulations have quadrupled,” Romney said.“The rate of regulations quadrupled under this President.”
The assertion led to a mini-controversy this morning over the Obama regulatory record. Left-leaning blogger Andrew Sullivan, Salon.com , and the Huffington Post all jumped in to argue that there has been no such increase in regulation. Obama, in fact, has imposed fewer new regulations than did Bush, they claim.
But they are wrong, and Romney was right.
And for the record, I am always right.

Which is it?

You're too stupid to see the contradiction.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I think if liberal lackeys really wanted to work they'd just suck it up and hit the employment center at Walmart.. The fact that they won't just proves they're a bunch of lazy slackers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
Obama does not care about new jobs, he cares about ideology, nothi ng else. If you don't have a job, tough shit.
"Far more telling are the numbers of “major” rules: those that will cost the private sector $100 million or more each year. We found that 106 such major new regulations have been adopted during the Obama years, compared to 28 under Bush—a ratio of 3.8 to 1. In terms of cost, Obama’s rules imposed some $46 billion in additional annual burdens, compared to $8.1 billion in new costs during the first three Bush years, a whopping 5.6 to 1 ratio.
These numbers should not be surprising: President Obama has hardly been shy about making the case for increased regulation, and the record reflects that. Governor Romney was right to point that out"
Progressives, libs, dems= the new nazis
They'll micro manage us from birth to death
Afraid to cite your Heritage Foundation blog?

I'd be embarrassed too if I were you.

Actually, if I were you I'd just keep my mouth shut to avoid such embarrassment.

“"commie obammy"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently the majority of voters liked it so you should take it up with them.
Hah! "The majority of voters" huh? I remind you that the Constitution itself is about protecting the rights of the minority. where would Guam be without Constitutional protections.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I really wanted a flying car Tenzing__and one of those mechanical maids. ;)
Nahhh, then you'd just be stuck in flying traffic jams. The Shazam app is way more useful.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it?
You're too stupid to see the contradiction.
Anyone who believes anything that comes out of Romney's mouth is crazy. That man tell more lies than satan himself

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discardian wrote:
I think if liberal lackeys really wanted to work they'd just suck it up and hit the employment center at Walmart.. The fact that they won't just proves they're a bunch of lazy slackers.
Which is it? Obama's not creating jobs or the unemployed are too lazy to go find work?

Talk about low hangin' fruit ...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed that earlier, DJIA up 110% off its 2009 low. Pretty good if you ask me but then again, I'm aware of the non-partisan nature of markets. My ideology doesn't require that I ignore reality.
Your "sources"
Ha!
How about "sauces?" Pretty sure that's bronach, the troll that's been 26 years old since he started posting on topix 8 years ago. Whatever__the fk is appearing on a dozen topix threads and probably several other anons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discardian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! "The majority of voters" huh? I remind you that the Constitution itself is about protecting the rights of the minority. where would Guam be without Constitutional protections.
Probably still out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

“"commie obammy"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

If you want to hand your stuff over to the government, Tenzing, then you go ahead. I'm keeping all my stuff and I've got guns to make sure it stays put.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The End Game

How the 'Elite' Will Sell Global Collapse To The Masses

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The globalists have stretched the whole of the world thin. They have removed almost every pillar of support from the edifice around us, and like a giant game of Jenga, are waiting for the final piece to be removed, causing the teetering structure to crumble. Once this calamity occurs, they will call it a random act of fate, or a mathematical inevitability of an overly complex system. They will say that they are not to blame. That we were in the midst of “recovery”. That they could not have seen it coming.

Their solution will be predictable. They will state that in order to avoid such future destruction, the global framework must be “simplified”, and what better way to simplify the world than to end national sovereignty, dissolve all borders, and centralize nation states under a single economic and political ideal...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/how-elite...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/better-th...

http://bible.cc/revelation/13-16.htm vs 16-18

http://bible.cc/john/14-29.htm

“"commie obammy"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text> r u really that stupid? It's from the NYT's, pretty early to be drinking, isn't it?
Interesting and telling that as usual you attack the source rather than the facts. Is that how your liberal debate teacher taught you to do it?
No, actually it's a great time to be drinking. An entire evening is about to be ruined by the ridiculous spectacle of smaller white men being crushed by bigger black ones. I mean it's as if we're celebrating the very thing we spend all day complaining about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text> r u really that stupid? It's from the NYT's, pretty early to be drinking, isn't it?
Interesting and telling that as usual you attack the source rather than the facts. Is that how your liberal debate teacher taught you to do it?
One of us must have been drinking but I don't think it was me. At least I didn't paste a quote from a Heritage blog then deny it:

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/17/debate-an...

“"commie obammy"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sarge wrote:
is it true they are gonna put armed guards at gun ranges now>??
Yes, and at churches too. The trick is to get them while they're praying for more money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 176,882
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min RACE 97,846
Word (Dec '08) 22 min RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 29 min Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search