Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,288)

Showing posts 785,741 - 785,760 of1,033,271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The planet is not static. It has many ways to deal with heat, CO2, and any other nonsense you want to think up. It has been around 5 billion years. We have been around maybe 100,000. 71% of the Earth's surface is covered by ocean. Who knows how much plankton lives there and what amount of CO2 they use every day. Throw in land plants and I think you have a pretty good filtering system.
Want to drive a libtard crazy? Ask them, at any given time, how much cloud cover or rainfall there is on the planet. They can't tell you.
I don't drink coffee, so I'm doing my part.

CO-2 Decaf Method

This method uses two natural elements, pure water and carbon dioxide ( together they make "Sparkling Water") to extract caffeine from the coffee grains. This method was discovered by Kurt Zosel, a well named scientific, of the Max Plank Institute.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!!!!
Doubling down on his dumb.
What took so long, idiot?
Just stand still, flack. He will be done in a few seconds.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I should charge you for an education.
People died
then
Obama/Hillary lied.
Warnings were issued, Obama/Hillary ignored them, did nothing. Then they lied about it.
What was this lie? What did the CIA say it its original report? Why would they lie?
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

You see, Muddy? You got nuthin' I want or ever have wanted. But you want sumthin' from me, don' you, baby? In fact, you demand it. Big mistake. That'll get that boy hurt bad.

But I tell you what I'll do. I'm gonna drop down to Shreveport and give the other redneck a chance to kill me. I'll keep you posted. Who knows? He might be less of a useless old fatty than he sounds?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP down .1% last quarter, that your idea of "going great"?
Obama inherited that from the last president.
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP down .1% last quarter, that your idea of "going great"?
Um, you are aware that .1% equates to one-tenth of one percent don't you? And you did get the memo about the global recession didn't you? Are you from some other planet or is your entire family retarded? Sarah? Sarah, dat you?
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that, there's no conclusive proof, they are legitimate scientists who disagree.
There's also no evidence that we can do anything constructive about it.
Um, no there aren't. But I do have to complement you on your new avatar which I shall abscond with shortly. It shows some sort of a man in a suit I guess, and he has no head. Couldn't have described you better myself.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Are any of you global warming folks doing anything to save the rain forests?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink coffee, so I'm doing my part.

CO-2 Decaf Method
This method uses two natural elements, pure water and carbon dioxide ( together they make "Sparkling Water") to extract caffeine from the coffee grains. This method was discovered by Kurt Zosel, a well named scientific, of the Max Plank Institute.
Me neither. I could never stand the stuff.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stand still, flack. He will be done in a few seconds.
Lol!
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I would just like to say before I disappear into the ether, the republican party is as a dead thing. The Israeli lobby is as a dead thing. Don't be as a dead thing.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The planet is not static. It has many ways to deal with heat, CO2, and any other nonsense you want to think up. It has been around 5 billion years. We have been around maybe 100,000. 71% of the Earth's surface is covered by ocean. Who knows how much plankton lives there and what amount of CO2 they use every day. Throw in land plants and I think you have a pretty good filtering system.
Want to drive a libtard crazy? Ask them, at any given time, how much cloud cover or rainfall there is on the planet. They can't tell you.
Wow. All those climatologists & scientists certainly don't know this stuff. Especially the idiots at NASA.

Want to drive a flacktard crazy? No need, they already are.

Nope those climatologists & scientists who study these things never ever took into account plant & animal life.

Pollution? Who cares. The planet will find a way to just absorb it without any negative effects.

Do you ever think about the garbage you post?
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
imitation is said to be the most sincere form of flattery, go for it.
Well, honey, if you think of me as a flatterer I guess that's your right. But no one else will, I guarantee it.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Because they KNEW who supplied ( was supplying ) them.
And this is the type of Intel America would be privy to.

Are you stating Hillary is a liar? She SAID it! Is she lying?

You're the one "slandering a good public servant" by implying she is a lying liar.

And since Clinton lied regarding Benghazi,( and prostituted herself, her political career and her integrity to save Obama's a$$, this corrupt Administration and her dysfunctional party ), I wouldn't exactly attribute "a good public servant" to her resume.

Oh Yeah, your contradictory, misleading statements showcase your "none too bright" brilliace.

You HAVE consented to being THIS mislead!

In Hillary Clinton's Own Words:

"We have a body of evidence.

We KNEW that there were "dangerous people" in and around Benghazi.

We also KNEW that there were a lot of loose weapons and part of what we were doing there was trying to get leads on recovering those loose weapons.

And we KNEW that there were smuggling routes that could go into Egypt into Sinai threaten Israel"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How could they know what weapons the mob had in its hands BEFORE the attack?

and quit slandering a good public servant with your lies.(We've all seen that you're none too bright, but no one is this mislead without his consent.)

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters we were told repeatedly that the attack was a spontaneous attack due to some idiotic home made movie no one had seen. You do remember that?
I believe DB Writer has laid it all out numerous times.
It was a well planned attack set for the anniversary of 9/11, showing Obama does not have al quada on the run and we are still in danger from islamofascists worldwide.
You were told that because it was in the IA report about the attack.

That idiotic home movie did spark violence in may cities or were you too stupid top notice.

So with all the US assets that could have been attacked., Al Qaeda picked a remote loosely guarded consulate in Libya. Wow that Al Qaeda are really strong.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

This climate change crap goes far beyond greenhouse gases. This also involves land usage, food production, and medical care. This is a global conspiracy to control how you use your land(basically taking control of your land), What kind of food you will be permitted to eat and grow. Again what you can eat, whether you are worth the cost of your care/treatments and population control(abortion). You see once they pay for your medical care everything you do will then be covered either by climate change or medical care. Think I'm crazy? Think about it for a bit first.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. All those climatologists & scientists certainly don't know this stuff. Especially the idiots at NASA.
Want to drive a flacktard crazy? No need, they already are.
Nope those climatologists & scientists who study these things never ever took into account plant & animal life.
Pollution? Who cares. The planet will find a way to just absorb it without any negative effects.
Do you ever think about the garbage you post?
And what about you? Are you aware that you post plenty of garbage yourself? What about your unsupported claim that elephants will be extinct in the wild by 2012? Hasn't happened has it? Climate change is the same sort of libby scare tactic. Drill baby drill. Without growth we'll be speaking Chinese by 2018 or 19. And who pays to teach our children how to use chopsticks?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Are any of you global warming folks doing anything to save the rain forests?
Why bother. Flack said the planet will adjust.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Im cumming4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, where is it everybody should be trying to get, pray, tell? Is there someplace special? Are you there now? Then what're you doing here with us? Multitasking, huh? Personally, I feel striving for wealth is just fine. What's not fine, is when those assiduous strivers attempt to make it mandatory that I become one of them. I like to fish and fuck. I'm very good at those things, I strive to be good at them. But I don't insist that you do too. In fact, I much prefer it if you don't, frankly. Neither do I respect or admire your striving more than my own.
Some of us strive for money. Some of us strive for love. The two are very different. If you are a money striver, that does not make your striving superior in any way to the love-striver. But most importantly, the love of money does not give you the right to exert power over those of us who do not share your values.
So, I'll tell you again: stay the fuck out of my business and my life. Keep your beliefs to yourself. Do not attempt to "buy" my river or I will slaughter you and yours like the ignorant pigs you are.
Uhhh..... never mind, have a nice day.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

If you look at cap and trade it doesn't stop greenhouse gases at all. It simply allows a large greenhouse gas emitter to buy 'credits' from a low greenhouse gas emitter. the only thing that changes is the money. Of course people like Al Gore have to take their share off the top for handling the transactions. It's a scam perpetrated on a bunch of sheep.

Time to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,741 - 785,760 of1,033,271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-16 3 min Mister Tonka 22
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min former res 64,892
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Oh my 95,963
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
Amy 4-16 39 min squishymama 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,019
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,920
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE