Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Hussein Cumlately

Pompano Beach, FL

#853330 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
The thing about being a conservative is, you're kind of admitting up front that you were no good in bed.
Where was Hillary during the 39 minutes the Superbowl went dark? Where was Obama? Do I need to ask you any more questions?
If America can't keep the lights on for its premiere sports event how can it pay for bombing Iran for Israel?
I don't think you were smart enough to be ironic, even unintentionally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hussein Cumlately

Pompano Beach, FL

#853331 Feb 3, 2013
Johnny CumLately wrote:
The Ravens won, apparently. I guess that means God hates black gays? I'm sorry but tell me again why white people even watch sports nowadays? I'm beginning to worry that they might be genetically inferior? Maybe the negroes are God's chosen people? When's the last time you ever seen a good Jewish quarterback?
I didn't think you were smart enough to be ironic, even unintentionally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#853335 Feb 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I would remind those brainwashed youth that those elders deserved the medicare that they had paid into throughout their years of employment. It seems that every generation will pay for Obama's Obamacare, which is, at the very least, an oxymoron. It's not right that we are paying more for less. The man seems determined to kill natural affection between the generations, trying to turn us against those we should care for the most.
Strange how the elderly are last on his list of recipients of his redistribution of wealth agenda. If the U.S. can afford to give away billions of dollars to other countries for natural disasters that haven't happened yet then there has to be plenty of money to support our own needy, elderly citizens. Obama's priorities are skewed beyond belief.
A civilization can be rightfully judged by how it treats its most defenseless citizens - children - born and unborn - and the aged.

The Boy Messiah's politics cares nothing for kids because they don't vote or produce revenue nor for the elderly because they no longer produce revenue but consume it and, besides, to whatever they once did produce, he says, "You didn't build that!".

A civilization can also be rightfully judged by the trash Boy Messiah's they choose as their leader....and by how easily they can be bought by that leader.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853336 Feb 3, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Every day the loonies on the right become more frantic in their search to find something, anything, that they can be right about. In spite of all their dire predictions Obama is steadily bringing the economy back, ending wars, solving the immigration problem, ending discrimination against gays, making health care available to millions more Americans and may even be able to put a dent in gun violence. They desperately want to win at something but every argument they make flies in the face of logic, science and morality.
All the right wing has left is a collection of frustrated losers that lie, cheat, slander, spin, whine and bark at the moon. I have to admit, its fascinating to watch them chase their tails here on Topix.
Every one of your listed lies about the Boy Messiah's "successes" above can be seen through like a window pane.

Sounds to me like you are having fun in senility.

Carry on, Rubber Lips.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853337 Feb 3, 2013
The Boy Messiah's lies about Gun Control have not fooled many real Americans. This guy here can see right through the Jerk-In-Chief and does a great job of exposing it in his second language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And that laughable photo on the web of the Boy Messiah firing a Skeet "Rifle" is getting slammed from all sides by professional skeet shooters. The White House Aides desperately needed a pic of the pric firing a gun so they slapped one together.

Have you seen it? He's not firing upward at an angle but flat horizontal, he's dressed like a little boy and he's holding the shotgun like a Hawaiian sissy and there's lots of smoke coming out of the shotgun - even a sideways plume.

This lie is a funny one:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853338 Feb 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Obamacare is just like the Holocaust.
Another dumbass right whiner.
It is obvious that Reading Comprehension is not your strong point, ImaginaryDave.

But fabrication and deceit seem pretty hefty there, My Little Wanker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#853339 Feb 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reduction to doctors in the ACA.
See my last post above regarding your poor reading comprehension.

Hell...make that ANY sort of comprehension.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#853340 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of Ryan's "budgets" were jokes, the first took sixty years to balance the budget, the second took forty.
And Obama's budgets, never.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#853341 Feb 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Anywhere near Baker City?
I just liked Baker City, skied a little mom 'n pop place up near there.
That wasn't me.
I'm southwest of Baker City but I like it there as well. We hunt in that area sometimes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#853343 Feb 3, 2013
Alicia is All Class & All Pure Talent.

National Anthem:

One of my favorite performances by Alicia Keys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Night Galt ...:)
John Galt wrote:
Alicia Keys just made Beyonce look like a fool, a phony.
Spectacular.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#853344 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Shady ... How are 'ya?

That's mdbuidler not mdbuilder.

The socks are on the loose again!
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Anywhere near Baker City?
I just liked Baker City, skied a little mom 'n pop place up near there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

#853345 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was one of the top ten ranking public universities.
Oh, um, yes. Those troublesome adjectives again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853346 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
It's getting late...but just have to say there are mixed reports of the video of Ambassador's body being helped or taunted.
If my initial response was wrong based on misinformation reported and that these men were, in fact, helping to get him to the hospital, I will be the first to admit it.
But because we have been left in the dark by this administration about all of the facts surrounding this incident, the mixed messages will continue.
Apparently, Obama is saying this video shows these men are helping the Ambassador to a car and to the hospital.
But he also insisted the terrorist attack was because of a video two weeks later.
This is the problem we have with this president. He can't be trusted to tell us the truth.
Well, certainly, carol. We understand. You simply confused cheering with screaming. Honest mistake. Anyone could have seen that had they watched the entire 9 hours of professionally lit and acted video. I thought the sound was a little poor though... Maybe they weren't screaming "Die, Yankee Imperialist Dogs, as you suggest and were, in fact yelling, "Please don't drop 2000 lb bombs on us you crazy cowboy fuckers filming all this!" Easy to see how even a studied and trained observer like you could get confused.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853347 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was one of the top ten ranking public universities.
Oh, um, certainly, dear. You mean cheap? Mine was pretty cheap, carol. The only way you go there is on a full scholarship. Can't beat that for economical. Of course now they are ceaselessly asking for money now, the moochers!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853348 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately your argument doesn't stand up in the face of facts. Nearly every Democrat during the Clinton administration wanted to get rid of Saddam even before 9/11.
The UN sure didn't trust Saddam or that he had gotten rid of his WMDs either.
After 9/11, Saddam had to go. Simple as that.
How many innocents has Obama's drones killed? Got a number for that?
While you're at it, look up the number of people killed in Europe during WWII. Was getting rid of Hitler and Mussolini for future generations worth the price?
Your wide lens is stuck on zooming in. Zoom out.
After the World Trade Center attack by the Saudis, Saddam Hussein - the Iraqi we put in power to keep the Iranians in check - simply had to go, carol? Please explain the concept, dear, I'm afraid my old private school head is somewhat muddled by your public school logic. You do realize that if this were England there's a slight chance you'd be smarter than me...?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853349 Feb 3, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't me.
I'm southwest of Baker City but I like it there as well. We hunt in that area sometimes.
Yes dear, for dinosaur eggs. We know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853350 Feb 3, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You eat, you pay.
Uh... no, sweetie, the "Butcher's Bill" is an euphemism signifying the death toll in a conflict orchestrated by plutocrats. The "meat" in question is human. Surely you weren't advocating cannibalism?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853351 Feb 3, 2013
So, here's the next rhetorical question; a koan if you will. If you refuse to pay the piper for what you owe the butcher does that make you a clever businessman or simply a retard?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

#853352 Feb 3, 2013
Here's another one (easier.) If America is an embarrassment to the rest of the world what does that make Bangladesh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr America

Brooklyn, NY

#853353 Feb 3, 2013
Jewish people are all taking adderol. Was that laim drug created in isreal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Dale 182,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min OzRitz 49,326
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 3 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 4 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]