Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,285)

Showing posts 785,681 - 785,700 of1,073,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NWAXTURDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The rejected Not Surprized woman has a new name, but still no bust measurements...ROTFLMAO!
The Voice of Rosin

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You'll notice the complete absence of attention paid to the 20 small children riddled with bullets in Connecticut. Where's the outrage? Perhaps, in this case, it's a result of Hillary Clinton's not personally pulling the trigger?
NWAXTURDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Still Not Surprized rejected slobbering...ROTFLMAO!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
I'm so confused I'm giving myself negative judgits!!
ROFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
The rejected Not Surprized woman has a new name, but still no bust measurements...ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the pay is less, fewer of the most talented students will pursue a career in medicine.
That probably explains why medical schools, research parks, hospitals and medical centers are being built at such a rapid pace eh?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

As THE BOY who is still in over his head "begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high. And for the -----> FIRST TIME,<----- a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms."

http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the pay is less, fewer of the most talented students will pursue a career in medicine.
The pay isn't less.Can't you read?

Funny, yesterday you said cutting pay of government employees wouldn't make any difference.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sharing what's out there. You decide.
However, this is also out there. Again, you decide.
The Fed’s ongoing bond purchases have helped lower interest rates and pumped newly created money into the economy helping support an economic recovery.
Stocks in Europe had been trading down slightly but moved higher after the U.S. non-farm payrolls figures roughly met market expectations.
Relief rallies on staving off the so-called “fiscal cliff” faded in Europe and the U.S. after the Fed minutes Thursday showed that officials were divided about how long to continue its extraordinary stimulus measures.
So, do you think the Feds printing more money is the solution to this economy?
Or will it devalue the dollar sooner than later?
Serious question.
Serious answer:

I have no doubt that both parties are actively and in concert working towards monetizing the debt, an action that has historically led to financial catastrophes like the '08 crash. That we've only had tiny flirtations with deflation tells me that inflation may only be held at bay by the frigidity of the credit market and that once that market thaws completely inflation will take off. I'd expect it to resemble the 70's only worse.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave really getting desperate.
Now, even the leftwing media (like Chuck Todd) are heavily criticizing Hagel for being totally unprepared in his testimony, to the point of being unaware of Obama policy on Iran.
From someone who just ran from an issue & changed the subject?
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Looks like yet another Democrat coward went berzerk and killed some people:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/03/navy-sea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately there is some truth in what you say, because the Republicans are too easily manipulated by the media.
Libertarian Party might be better if they favored spending cuts instead of massive tax increases to balance the budget. Alas, their chief spokesperson says that is not the case, that spending cannot be cut.
Don't put words in my mouth. I asked you for evidence that either party took spending cuts seriously. Lacking any sort of meaningful spending reduction proposals or actions the only choice is to increase revenues because I consider theft immoral especially when compared to just doing without. Since you and your type can't do without you should at least have to pay for what you get.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically the right whines about government giveaways:
The correct answer to getting "a Knee-Joint Replacement or Lung Transplant on a feeble 90 year old" is whether the 90 year old or their family can pay for the procedure themselves. To the delusional right, having to pay for something themselves instead of the government paying for is akin to a death sentence.
Friggin' welfare queens.
You're wasting your time, logic sails right over their heads. Probably the dumbest argument against Obamacare is that a panel was created to deny coverage for some "necessary" procedure. These morons are so clueless that they expect us to pretend that no medical procedure was ever denied in the past for ANY reason!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized slobberer wrote:
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying visiting elderly parents/in-laws/relatives at a senior citizen condo development, where exterminators are a constant presence and the "cultural diversity" is non-existent. Almost everybody is from New York.
Not diversity within the condo ghettos. The NY Jew oldsters lead to Jewish delis as Cuban refugees lead to Cuban restaurants. Good eatin' in S. FL.
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

When my banishment is over and topix lets me register again I want to start fresh with a new avatar. Tossing a couple of pics around in my brain cell, any thoughts? I came up with these, don't know,, feedback anyone?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mceycyu1db1...

http://media.avclub.com/images/338/338045/16x...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
More video of celebration over the Ambassador's dead body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Same people who dragged him onto the streets.
Hillary was still saying it was a spontaneous mob attack based on a video even after the Cheerleading Squad, NBC, reported the White House knew it was a terrorist attack within two days.
So who you gonna believe? Hillary?
Look at the video. Even if Hillary didn't make he comment about people dragging the Ambassador's body to safety, the people in this video are cheering when they dragged his body out of a building and onto the streets.
Hillary lied once to us about a video and spontaneous mob.
So, I ask again, who are you going to believe? Hillary?
The ambassador's body was pulled from the burning consulate and taken by vehicle to a nearby hospital where attempts to revive were unsuccessful and he was pronounced dead by a medical doctor.

One more time, there were no streets convenient to the consulate building. Dragging through the streets is a fkn lie.

The CIA base learned later on that the ambassador's body was at the hospital, retrieved it and sent it along to Dover with Smith and the two who died defending the CIA base.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The testimony by Hagel was less than reassuring as to his qualifications for the job.
Well, if he was up for the post of Executive Dancing Bear I'd agree. The performance, as all politics in this country have become, was just a show.

"We won't block your nomination if you'll let us beat the crap out of you for a few hours on national television. It'll give us a chance to get the idea that Iraq wasn't a colossal foreign policy failure on the record."

-Sen. John McCain to former Sen. Chuck Hagel

[paraphrased]

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically the right whines about government giveaways:
The correct answer to getting "a Knee-Joint Replacement or Lung Transplant on a feeble 90 year old" is whether the 90 year old or their family can pay for the procedure themselves. To the delusional right, having to pay for something themselves instead of the government paying for is akin to a death sentence.
Friggin' welfare queens.
Medicare is not a handout. People who qualify for it have already paid for it. I believe the original comments were about crappy Medicare coverage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,681 - 785,700 of1,073,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info