Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,641 - 785,660 of 1,096,803 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any doctor should have the freedom to make medical judgments independent of the government or patient "legal advocates." The patient is always free (at least until Obamacare) to find another physician with a different opinion.
Typically the right whines about government giveaways:

The correct answer to getting "a Knee-Joint Replacement or Lung Transplant on a feeble 90 year old" is whether the 90 year old or their family can pay for the procedure themselves. To the delusional right, having to pay for something themselves instead of the government paying for is akin to a death sentence.

Friggin' welfare queens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' Carol.
Don't know or care if that is Carol, but in fairness to her, the vicious attacks against her by the Chicago scumbag were completely uncalled for.
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still screwing that chicken? Find another one, this one's dead. Move on. Get yourself some fresh poultry to screw. Have you heard about the skeet shooting conspiracy? That one will keep you busy.
No. No, at least 3 soldiers and a homosexual have to die in the particular activity or the rules prevent them from noticing.
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
You have 3 nuts, 1 dim bulb, 1 pair of big, fat lips, and I'll raise you one.
I posted this last night but want to repost it for anyone that didn't read it the first time! Enjoy.
BTW, you all do know I graduated from an Ivy League College right? Just saying.
The rejected Not Surprized woman has a new name, but still no bust measurements...ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You're 100% correct.
She's absolutely blind with rage since the election.
The nitwits are still trying to make something out of Benghazi, while they still downplay the 241 Marines got killed in Beirut or the 1,200 dead in Iraq for some stupid failed 'surge' that accomplished nothing.
She has gotten fsr more nasty in her opinions, I was hoping we'd lost her after the multiple Carol's showed up.
But she remains, peddling her ignorance and lies.
She's buddies with DB, and he's the craziest one here. He's never told the truth. Carol slips up and tells the truth on occasion.
Good news is that it's easy to push back against her lies and hatred for her fellow citizens.
<quoted text>
And on and on they go with nonsense they read or hear somewhere in rightwing loon world. The Benghazi consulate sat on a very large semi rural tract of land on Third Ring Road. It would have taken a good ten minutes to drag the body to the road LMAO. There were two nearby hospitals, you can see it all on google earth, the locations are clearly marked___but yet they continue to lie out their azzes.

At the Hillary hearing we learned that the reason for the ambassador's presence in Benghazi that day is classified and can only be divulged via written request__yeah right. So basically the (R's) demand hearings as the Merican people deserve to learn the truth yet scrap the truth in favor of drama.
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still screwing that chicken? Find another one, this one's dead. Move on. Get yourself some fresh poultry to screw. Have you heard about the skeet shooting conspiracy? That one will keep you busy.
Still Not Surprized rejected slobbering...ROTFLMAO!
NWAXTURDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm so confused I'm giving myself negative judgits!!

ROFLMAO!
NWAXTURDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The rejected Not Surprized woman has a new name, but still no bust measurements...ROTFLMAO!
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You'll notice the complete absence of attention paid to the 20 small children riddled with bullets in Connecticut. Where's the outrage? Perhaps, in this case, it's a result of Hillary Clinton's not personally pulling the trigger?
NWAXTURDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Still Not Surprized rejected slobbering...ROTFLMAO!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
I'm so confused I'm giving myself negative judgits!!
ROFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWAXTURDS wrote:
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the pay is less, fewer of the most talented students will pursue a career in medicine.
That probably explains why medical schools, research parks, hospitals and medical centers are being built at such a rapid pace eh?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

As THE BOY who is still in over his head "begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high. And for the -----> FIRST TIME,<----- a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms."

http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the pay is less, fewer of the most talented students will pursue a career in medicine.
The pay isn't less.Can't you read?

Funny, yesterday you said cutting pay of government employees wouldn't make any difference.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sharing what's out there. You decide.
However, this is also out there. Again, you decide.
The Fed’s ongoing bond purchases have helped lower interest rates and pumped newly created money into the economy helping support an economic recovery.
Stocks in Europe had been trading down slightly but moved higher after the U.S. non-farm payrolls figures roughly met market expectations.
Relief rallies on staving off the so-called “fiscal cliff” faded in Europe and the U.S. after the Fed minutes Thursday showed that officials were divided about how long to continue its extraordinary stimulus measures.
So, do you think the Feds printing more money is the solution to this economy?
Or will it devalue the dollar sooner than later?
Serious question.
Serious answer:

I have no doubt that both parties are actively and in concert working towards monetizing the debt, an action that has historically led to financial catastrophes like the '08 crash. That we've only had tiny flirtations with deflation tells me that inflation may only be held at bay by the frigidity of the credit market and that once that market thaws completely inflation will take off. I'd expect it to resemble the 70's only worse.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave really getting desperate.
Now, even the leftwing media (like Chuck Todd) are heavily criticizing Hagel for being totally unprepared in his testimony, to the point of being unaware of Obama policy on Iran.
From someone who just ran from an issue & changed the subject?
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Looks like yet another Democrat coward went berzerk and killed some people:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/03/navy-sea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately there is some truth in what you say, because the Republicans are too easily manipulated by the media.
Libertarian Party might be better if they favored spending cuts instead of massive tax increases to balance the budget. Alas, their chief spokesperson says that is not the case, that spending cannot be cut.
Don't put words in my mouth. I asked you for evidence that either party took spending cuts seriously. Lacking any sort of meaningful spending reduction proposals or actions the only choice is to increase revenues because I consider theft immoral especially when compared to just doing without. Since you and your type can't do without you should at least have to pay for what you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••