Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,277)

Showing posts 785,521 - 785,540 of1,033,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

"In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2002, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe BOO! you! Are republicans really going to vote to block him?
The purpose of these hearings is to get the nominee on the record as to his positions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe BOO! you! Are republicans really going to vote to block him?
I doubt it, but I'm pretty sure Lindsey got hissulf a little woodie when he was asking questions about the
"great state of Isrul"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hegel disagrees with you, dirty little birdie that you are.
Want maybe we repost some of your drunken comments while attacking women, ma'am?
Just spoke to hegel yesterday.
she didnt ask how you were doing.
shocking i know.
"Hegel"...blast from the past. Did Beccy put her away permanently?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiot.
I don't give orders from the White House, idiot. Obama does... well, Vallerie Jarrett does. Obama is just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on real-time video.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody on Earth has answered these questions.
Here's what you are too stupid to realize about leadership. No effective leader micro-manages events that are better handled by staff that are not only familiar with specific areas of concern but specialize in their management. What all good leaders do is surround themselves with qualified staff and then stay out of the way. For example, a head football coach doesn't panic and take over control of calling plays from the offensive coordinator in the fourth quarter just because the game is close.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal "wonen" are so heartless.
No they're not. Haven't you noticed?
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Life would be so simple if all I did was point out your typos. Instead I ask for you to backup your claims...something you never seem to do. Maybe I will convert to liberalism and spend the rest of my life being told what to think.
One doesn't 'convert' to Liberalism, it's not a religion. One simply buys a copy of The Great Gatsby and then goes to sleep with it under his or her pillow. When you wake up in the morning the thing will be done. The rich are different, you know...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Herstory 202 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, if pointless, segue..
This technology will allow a doctor to treat a patient anywhere in the world. It will also eliminate most nurses. It maps and learns it's surrounding so as to navigate to wherever it is needed and can follow a doctor's orders from anywhere in the world or off the world.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you are too stupid to realize about leadership. No effective leader micro-manages events that are better handled by staff that are not only familiar with specific areas of concern but specialize in their management. What all good leaders do is surround themselves with qualified staff and then stay out of the way. For example, a head football coach doesn't panic and take over control of calling plays from the offensive coordinator in the fourth quarter just because the game is close.
True leaders, however, take responsibility when their designated assistants screw up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Herstory 202 wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't 'convert' to Liberalism, it's not a religion. One simply buys a copy of The Great Gatsby and then goes to sleep with it under his or her pillow. When you wake up in the morning the thing will be done. The rich are different, you know...
Devotion to big government is most certainly a religion.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of these hearings is to get the nominee on the record as to his positions.
I think we are all well aware of your and most righties position...Head in the sand Butt up in the air.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Here's the truth: were the "asteroid" to land on Israel all the problems with Islamists and wars for oil would disappear. If God actually exists - she does not - and has a sense of humour, she will do this one thing for me. The title is, "The United States of America, not, as some would have it, The United States of Israel.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> This technology will allow a doctor to treat a patient anywhere in the world. It will also eliminate most nurses. It maps and learns it's surrounding so as to navigate to wherever it is needed and can follow a doctor's orders from anywhere in the world or off the world.
I understand and appreciate the concept, but the question remains: how long did it take the German economy to recover from it's clueless leader leading them into a series of disastrous invasions and wars over oil, anti-communism, and quasi-patriotism?

The other question is: where was President Obama during the development of the recently approved medical robot? Hmmmmm? no one in the whole universe has been able to answer these two questions to my satisfaction.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2002, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker."
Wow, an unnoticed email (now noticed) by a right-wing hatchet blog--that's what YOU call proof...why are you all so hot suddenly to prosecute Limbaugh's crime of choice? Isn't Grumpy Old Prick chickenhawks going after war heroes enough for one day?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
True leaders, however, take responsibility when their designated assistants screw up.
So you're complimenting Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on their leadership?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
and what would be the name of that woman?

ah yes, the unnamed source. who likes no one but the Daily Caller.

where have we seen this show before?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it banned in Germany? I never saw that one, Tom Cruise not being a favorite. Did you see it?
You know something is wrong in the cosmos when lily and I agree on something.

This is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
'little noticed'...translation.....Onl y the right wing blogs will post 'facts' with no verification.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Waturds Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an odd Corpse Flower. Nobody cares about your stupid pronouns, twit.
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned and banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO

Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING......

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did take responsibility you jackass.

My God you right whiners are pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,521 - 785,540 of1,033,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min former res 65,088
Jews in eastern Ukraine city given orders to 'r... 4 min Nobody wants Jews 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Registered Earth Angel 47,036
Abby 4-18 14 min PEllen 4
Amy 4-18 16 min PEllen 5
New 'Google' for Dark Web 20 min By Jessica Jerreat 1
Phillip Tutor: Long list of America’s dead 26 min Anniston Star 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs