Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,273)

Showing posts 785,441 - 785,460 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide text from the Constitution that says this.
Got a problem there, don't you? It doesn't exist.
According to the Constitution, those civillians in government have the exact same rights as those civillians not in government.
You have to rebel against the Constitution and eliminate the constitutional republic to create the nation where the civillians in government have a different set of rights than civillians not in government.
Show us the text from the Constitution that gives different rights to civillians in government than are given to civillians not in government.
Please state where it says otherwise.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History is being made as we speak where a cute, diminutive little Jewish woman in Orlando prepares to sit down on the Debil's big, hairy cock as she vowed only yesterday to do.

A representative from the Guinness book of Records was with the little lady earlier today and took internal measurements with an Apple inflatometer which clearly show that despite her tough talk she's going to have some trouble with this one, Bob.

Thank's, Leslie, I understand the Debil was quoted as saying this morning, "Lube? I ain't usin' no lube on that bitch. She want a piece of me I give her a piece of me." Should be quite a contest. And now here's Laverne with your coastal weather...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
stand by while emails fox news for an answer.
They must get a ton of emails, not one rightwinger can think on their own.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You never answered my question. Have you joined Homer as a member of the Texas secession movement?
If Texas is allowed to secede, Galt will probably move there. The huge increase in standard of living from not having to pay US income taxes would be irresistible. Unfortunately, Texas would probably need to limit immigration because of the huge influx.

Meanwhile, the US would go bankrupt.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not important. THIS is important.
let's see....
We forgive criminal activity and allow foreigners to work while at the same time we pay Americans to not do the work they are here doinog.
The key word is "workers".
Yes, it is a legitimate question. The Obama promoted policy favors foreign workers over American workers.
What was Omaha's answer?
Probably something like the ludicrous phony party line mantra you post here. Yes, that's probably it, I'm nearly sure.
Unless Omaha dodged and danced like a New Orleans street tap dancer to avoid answering that question.
Speaking of which....
I do believe Mrs. Tourette would like to know the answer to the first question. How about you helping her out and answering these questions:
Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on real-time video. Well, obviously.
Where was Omaha during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Omaha lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Omaha explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Omaha's government?
So far, nobody on Earth - well, there was that one guy in China last year - has answered these questions except for a couple of times previously. Ok, a dozen or more. Alright, alright, I don't want the fucking answers, ok? Anyway, answer the questions. Remember that your answer has to be in the form of a question. Hah! I knew you couldn't answer those questions! Almost nobody has and how many times have I asked? Do you like the sound of fingernails on a blackboard? Why do they call them blackboards when they're white? I like donuts. Why don't they make salsa filled donuts?
You want people to answer your questions thats already been answered numerous times. Hows about you answer these questions?

1. If Obama is negligent & you want his head for the Benghazi, Libya consulate attack, would it be wrong to assume that you already have George Bush's head hanging on a mantel in your game trophy room giving the fact that 7 embassies & consulates were attacked?

2. Did the republican publicly admit their obstructionism to anything the President tried to accomplish? If so, in light of all that obstruction, would you be honest enuff to admit that all the president has accomplish is nothing short of amazing?

How about you answer some questions for a change!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He did? Do you have the quote? Proof? Or just spewing more of your nonsense.
Now if you said Homer is a liar instead of Homer is a centrist, I would have believed you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tricky framing!
but he's not a pedophile. and a right wing blog with an unnamed source will not start a Congressional hearing.
not to mention....the source won't talk to anyone but the right wing blog. always a good sign when you're looking for the 'truth'.
OK. Is "child molester" better?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Post it again, dufus.
The first link returns the message "illegal operation", and the second link returns a message that really means "website not created yet".
Still, there is no proof Obama ever passed the bar or ever appeared in a courtroom as a lawyer.
Show us the results of Obama passing the bar.
Name the cases where Obama argued in a courtrooom.
Date - location - docket number - client/plantiff
... got a problem there, dont' you?
That's because Obama never passed the bar and has never even seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Well, you can tell us about the... how did Obama's handlers call this... "management" lectures to ACORN that was supposedly his "private practice" experience.
F*ck you. I posted them before & you just continue posting this line of crap.

You are truly pathetic. Either you are too stupid to learn or a loud mouth liar.

Why do I need to subsidize your salary???? Can't you make a living on your own?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems this "tipster" is out to get him. Anyone can say anything; do you really think that some so called underaged prostitutes are going to come forward? HA! Sounds like a smear campaign, but this doctor is going to be the one who gets all the heat; he has big IRS liens.
The doctor will probably take a plea deal in exchange for frying Menendez.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
well i do know you once claimed to suck every dk at your local police department. then tried to make a date with me.
Hmmm, that's not how I remember it. I recall you chickening out. What say you badboi?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCLOWNS wrote:
<quoted text> I AM LOVING' IT !!!!
Grey Ghost wrote:

"It appears as though Galt like most on the right have way to many missing links. They have been pretty much reduced to feces flingers."

RepubliCLOWNS replies: "I AM LOVING' IT !!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....

When the feces is flung, do you have your mouth open or are you holding an open Lunch Box?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't read my entire post: It's a non-story kept alive by rightwing retards.
It was a cover up. You are funny though. A guy with the name of "Homer" calling other people retards.

LOL!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, Realtime.
You've blurred your personal lens of reality just enough to see only what you want to see.
It's about the media's complete opposite reaction to the Craig versus Menendez scandals!
If Mendendez were a republican, do you not believe for one second this wouldn't be all over the liberal mainstream news?
We'd better start paying attention. Complacency and apathy, as Chancellor Merkel pointed out to the Germans yesterday on the anniversary of Hitler's rise to power, is exactly how he accomplished it - striking down civil liberties, creating a one-party system and having the media on his side - all the while the Germans were both complacent and apathetic.
Just like we're becoming.
Get your head out of your azz, Larry Craig was arrested and pleaded no contest to the charges.

Given the crazy bastardos previous political/religious commentaries he deserved to be front page center.

When Menendez's accuser steps forward with names, dates and places we'll talk__until then it's only right wing blog bs.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, okay, right after the dismal Q4 report came out, they first blamed Hurricane Sandy and then blamed Republicans.
When do Democrats ever ask themselves if perhaps THEY are doing something wrong??
Republicans never shift the blame for their own policies on anyone or anything else. That's the difference.
Hate to say it, but only children and those with an adult child-like mentality always place blame somewhere else.
A future Republican nominee needs to be able to claim credibly that he does not represent the second coming of George W. Bush. Right now, Rubio seems to working overtime to confirm that this is exactly what he wants to be. At this point, it’s probably too late for him to stop and reverse course, but it’s interesting that he doesn’t even seem to be aware of the danger. Someone might object that no one will care about the next nominee’s similarities to Bush, but Republican leaders have consistently underestimated how damaging Bush’s legacy is for them. It may not be as much of a problem as it was in 2012, but it will still be a real problem for years to come. If Republicans think the close resemblance to Bush won’t matter, they are kidding themselves.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

and the other day i read an interesting fact posted by a conservative economist...

....if we look at projections from the Congressional Budget Office on January 7, 2009 – while Bush was still in office and which do not incorporate any Obama policies – we see that the deficit was projected to rise from $455 billion in 2008 to $1.2 trillion in 2009 under existing law.

The actual deficit for fiscal year 2009 was $1.55 trillion. But the difference was due entirely to lower revenues than expected, not higher spending. Outlays in fiscal year 2009 actually came in below CBO’s projection –$3,518 billion actual vs. a projection of $3,543 billion.

The point is not to assess blame for the deficit; only to emphasize the temporary nature of the historically large deficits of the last few years and show that they did not result from an explosion of new spending initiated by Obama. This is important because Republicans continually make that claim, thus justifying their belief that spending must be massively slashed, especially for entitlements.

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...

more stuff that FOX can't talk about. shifting blame and all that.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just tell us. Just give us a location for Obama during the 7-hour battle when orders came from the White House to the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard the default orders of supporting Americans when there was an attack on specifically the embassy in Libya.
Just give us a location. All you said was Obama was in some kind of a meeting at 11:00 PM. Where was he during the 7-hour battle?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody on Earth has answered these questions.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/09/world/afric...

I keep answering & you keep running away.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If these charges prove to be true, Democrats will force him out.
Unlike Republicans with the "wide Stance" Senator & Vitters.
Unlike Menendez, neither had sex with a minor.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

McCain still trying to seem relevant:

On Thursday, McCain attempted to re-litigate whether the surge was the right decision, aggressively pressing Hagel on whether he stands by his past statements. He quoted Hagel as saying in 2007 that the surge was the "most dangerous foreign policy blunder in this country since Vietnam."

"Were you right?" McCain asked. "Were you correct in your assessment?"

"Well, I would defer to the judgment of history to sort that out," Hagel said.

"This committee deserves your judgment as to whether you were right or wrong about the surge," McCain responded, adding, "I want to know if you were right or wrong. That's a direct question. I expect a direct answer."

When Hagel continued to insist that the answer was more complicated than a yes or no answer, McCain grew frustrated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/chuc...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot. The two boys, Obama & Holder own this, you POS.
"Another weapon from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agency's controversial Operation Fast and Furious was recently recovered at a Mexican crime scene, CBS News has learned. Congressional investigators say the crime scene was likely where a recent shootout took place between reported Sinaloa drug cartel members and the Mexican military, in which Sinaloa beauty queen Maria Susana Flores Gamez and four others were killed.
According to Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, the Justice Department did not notify Congress of the Fast and Furious firearm recovery in November, even though Grassley has requested an accounting of weapons that surface from the case. During Fast and Furious, ATF allowed more than 2,000 weapons, including giant .50-caliber guns, to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels and other criminals. Other so-called "gunwalking" operations by ATF let hundreds more guns hit the street"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5755980...
Just like RepubliCLOWNS, PeeDePoop loves it when you throw his feces right back at him:]
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor will probably take a plea deal in exchange for frying Menendez.
What a load
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is that all of the people that support the left will lose in the end too (or their kids will).
Sorry to break character here, Jimmy, but why would you be sad about it? Aren't you the girl who wants to grind the liberal pussies into the dirt with a sledgehammer? Did I not get the memo again? You people have GOT to learn how to use e-mail!

Look, here's the thing, Jim. If a piano fell on you todaqy around... 4:37 pm or so, I, personally, would not blow a fart in your memory. The same is true for your children and their children, if, God-forbid, they were able to find some retarded person to breed with. The whole point, Jim, is to see you people dead and buried not to reach some sort of accord? Haven't you been paying attention?

I don't want to live next to you or carol. Good god almighty don't tell me you haven't figured out that you're the school sissy and you've been pissing on the leg of the school psychopath? You lost the election, boy. Elections have consequences. I thought you guys were all moving to France or someplace? Wasn't that the plan? Is it taking you too long to get all your stuff packed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,441 - 785,460 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-19 16 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 22 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 28 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 32 min Mister Tonka 38
Amy 4-20 44 min boundary painter 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••