Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,273)

Showing posts 785,441 - 785,460 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's got a Mexican boyfriend, Ole!
lily is downing several quarts of tequila to mask her rejection.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rick Sheehy Resigns: Nebraska Lieutenant Governor Steps Down

""INCOLN, Neb.— Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy resigned Saturday after "breaking the public trust," Gov. Dave Heineman said.

Heineman announced Sheehy's resignation in a hastily called news conference Saturday morning. Heineman said the resignation followed disclosures made in a public records request, but declined to discuss what those disclosures were.

"As public officials, we are rightly held to a higher standard," Heineman said. "I had trusted him, and that trust was broken."

The Omaha World-Herald reported () that Sheehy resigned after it raised questions about improper cellphone calls to four women, none of which were his wife, during the past four years. The World-Herald said in its online additions Saturday that it discovered Sheehy made thousands of late-night calls to the women on his state-issued cellphone. http://bit.ly/X2LVyC

Sheehy, a Republican, had been considered the front-runner in the 2014 gubernatorial race and had been endorsed by Heineman. Sheehy has been traveling throughout the state, making speeches and holding public events.

Sheehy was the mayor of Hastings before Heineman selected him as his running mate. They were elected by a record margin to their first full term in 2006 and re-elected in 2010.

Last July, Sheehy's wife, Connie Sheehy, filed for divorce after nearly 29 years of marriage. Her divorce filing stated the "marriage of the parties is irretrievably broken."

----------

Yet another Republiclown criminal.

At least this one left on his own.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Juan has been keeping him up nights
Is Michelle aware of this?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
At least use quotes. Romney has done more good in his life than any 100 liberals. He's the antithesis of modern liberalism, a constant reminder of how despicable Obama liberals are.
Quotes? Those were my own opinions, ya dope. What good has Romney done? Introduce Vogue cigarettes to youn g Russians? Throw in a little two cent bracelet from China?
Steal people's pensions? Fire people? Falsely inflating companies values and bankrupting them ? He's a thief and a liar
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You quack me up Galt
Blame Galt, but you know it's weally your dwinking and dwiving.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So??
There are always corrections.
Point is, you talk down the economy, clearly indicating you're not participating in it.
Either that, or you don't believe what you preach.
You're on the sidelines while the Markets are cooking!!
DOW gained 7.26% in 2012. You missed it because you believed the economy would crash.
What did your CD's make?? Your money market??
Don't deny it, you only look more stupid.
DOW was up over 6% in Jan 2013 alone.
So a 10% correction in the context of a secular bull market is just a normal event.
There hasn't been a 10% correction since Summer 2011, so one is overdue. DUH
That one left the DOW at 11,383.
It's gone up nearly 3,00 points since Aug. 2011.
Your pessimism has kept you on the outside looking in on a great rally in equities.
that's why you're a loser. Your 'chicken little' routine has been proven wrong for years now.
Yet you persist with your ignorance.
I have told you before I don't have CDs (other than the ones with music on them) or a money market or a 401(k). I buy stocks. I don't sell them ever. I only buy certain ones for dividends..
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Galt has never recovered his one visit to Manhattan where everyone pointed and stared at his overalls and cowboy boots
He is a rabid antisemite who claims allegiance to "Izrul".!!
She's just so hot for Galt today; shall her faux husband be notified?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How much do you pay Juan?
lily considers switching pimps.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Quotes? Those were my own opinions, ya dope. What good has Romney done? Introduce Vogue cigarettes to youn g Russians? Throw in a little two cent bracelet from China?
Steal people's pensions? Fire people? Falsely inflating companies values and bankrupting them ? He's a thief and a liar
Obama always has been; you two have so much in common.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans in California work hard and are not nearly as offensive as the New York trash that populates Florida ghettos like Boca.
I dont know about that I would say its worse.

Mexican mafia: new crime syndicate in California

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kouri/050...

California Iraqi-Mexican crime ring busted, police say

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/19/us-...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have told you before I don't have CDs (other than the ones with music on them) or a money market or a 401(k). I buy stocks. I don't sell them ever. I only buy certain ones for dividends..
You've never explained why someone as bearish as you would own stocks.

You claim Obama's destroying the economy, yet you own stocks.

Makes no sense. But it's obvious you don't believe the right wing propaganda, or you wouldn't own stocks.

Many who think like you are out of stocks.

If you truly believed what you predict, you'd sell now and buy back in at much lower prices, as you believe the market is overvalued..

By holding your dividend stocks, you've voting for Obama!!

You really don't understand any of this, do you??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Obama Team Mocks ‘Skeeters’ After Release Of White House Photo

Following the release of a photo showing President Barack Obama shooting clay targets — a response to those who have raised doubt at Obama's recent claim that he goes skeet shooting "all the time" — two members of the White House's inner circle on Saturday responded to the skeptics on Twitter.

David Plouffe, Obama's 2008 campaign manager and an outgoing White House adviser, took a swipe at the "skeet birthers." "Make our day," wrote Plouffe:

Attn skeet birthers. Make our day - let the photoshop conspiracies begin!

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skeeter? A CNN Journalist Did a Segment Insinuating Obama’s Lying About His Shooting

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/sk...

there are so many layers of irony there that i don't even know where to start.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If the only good black kid was a dead black kid why would they care who pulled the trigger?
Well, the fact that Zimmerman is a Peruvajew does give them some problems, but his pappy was a republican magistrate and he didn't get the job in law enforcement he tried for by registering democratic rather levels the playing field...oh, hell, they really don't care who shot the black kid as long as someone gets away with it.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW .You are hereHome » 9. The Journal of Historical Review Index: Volume 9 (1989)
Propaganda and Disinformation:
How the CIA Manufactures History

By Victor Marchetti

In the eyes of posterity it will inevitably seem that, in safeguarding our freedom, we destroyed it. The vast clandestine apparatus we built up to prove our enemies' resources and intentions only served in the end to confuse our own purposes; that practice of deceiving others for the good of the state led infallibly to our deceiving ourselves; and that vast army of clandestine personnel built up to execute these purposes were soon caught up in the web of their own sick fantasies, with disastrous consequences for them and us.

-- Malcom Muggeridge, May 1966

That, in a nutshell, sums up what the CIA has accomplished over the years through its various clandestine propaganda and disinformation programs. It has unwittingly and, often, deliberately decieved itself -- and the American taxpayer. The CIA is a master at distorting history -- even creating its own version of history to suit its institutional and operational purposes. It can do this largely because of two great advantages it possesses. One is the excessively secret environment in which it operates, and the other is that it is essentially a private instrument of the presidency.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti ....
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you????? "China has emerged in the past two years as the world’s leading builder of more efficient, less polluting coal power plants, mastering the technology and driving down the cost."
I had said China was building generation plants that were more efficient than many of our plants.
Read all the way to the end.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never explained why someone as bearish as you would own stocks.
You claim Obama's destroying the economy, yet you own stocks.
Makes no sense. But it's obvious you don't believe the right wing propaganda, or you wouldn't own stocks.
Many who think like you are out of stocks.
If you truly believed what you predict, you'd sell now and buy back in at much lower prices, as you believe the market is overvalued..
By holding your dividend stocks, you've voting for Obama!!
You really don't understand any of this, do you??
Obviously for the dividends

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Skeeter? A CNN Journalist Did a Segment Insinuating Obama’s Lying About His Shooting
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/sk...
there are so many layers of irony there that i don't even know where to start.
Connect the dots? tv.msnbc.com/.../ed-show-poll-will-republican... ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,441 - 785,460 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Riigsby5555 48,698
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Lord Hater 45,585
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 22 min Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 44 min Julie 5
Amy July 12 1 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••