Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,421 - 785,440 of 1,095,225 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skeeter? A CNN Journalist Did a Segment Insinuating Obama’s Lying About His Shooting

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/sk...

there are so many layers of irony there that i don't even know where to start.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If the only good black kid was a dead black kid why would they care who pulled the trigger?
Well, the fact that Zimmerman is a Peruvajew does give them some problems, but his pappy was a republican magistrate and he didn't get the job in law enforcement he tried for by registering democratic rather levels the playing field...oh, hell, they really don't care who shot the black kid as long as someone gets away with it.
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW .You are hereHome » 9. The Journal of Historical Review Index: Volume 9 (1989)
Propaganda and Disinformation:
How the CIA Manufactures History

By Victor Marchetti

In the eyes of posterity it will inevitably seem that, in safeguarding our freedom, we destroyed it. The vast clandestine apparatus we built up to prove our enemies' resources and intentions only served in the end to confuse our own purposes; that practice of deceiving others for the good of the state led infallibly to our deceiving ourselves; and that vast army of clandestine personnel built up to execute these purposes were soon caught up in the web of their own sick fantasies, with disastrous consequences for them and us.

-- Malcom Muggeridge, May 1966

That, in a nutshell, sums up what the CIA has accomplished over the years through its various clandestine propaganda and disinformation programs. It has unwittingly and, often, deliberately decieved itself -- and the American taxpayer. The CIA is a master at distorting history -- even creating its own version of history to suit its institutional and operational purposes. It can do this largely because of two great advantages it possesses. One is the excessively secret environment in which it operates, and the other is that it is essentially a private instrument of the presidency.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti ....
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you????? "China has emerged in the past two years as the world’s leading builder of more efficient, less polluting coal power plants, mastering the technology and driving down the cost."
I had said China was building generation plants that were more efficient than many of our plants.
Read all the way to the end.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never explained why someone as bearish as you would own stocks.
You claim Obama's destroying the economy, yet you own stocks.
Makes no sense. But it's obvious you don't believe the right wing propaganda, or you wouldn't own stocks.
Many who think like you are out of stocks.
If you truly believed what you predict, you'd sell now and buy back in at much lower prices, as you believe the market is overvalued..
By holding your dividend stocks, you've voting for Obama!!
You really don't understand any of this, do you??
Obviously for the dividends

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Skeeter? A CNN Journalist Did a Segment Insinuating Obama’s Lying About His Shooting
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/sk...
there are so many layers of irony there that i don't even know where to start.
Connect the dots? tv.msnbc.com/.../ed-show-poll-will-republican... ...
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR past, Dave. Are you Yeah?
Chronologically, our past doesn't matter. What does matter is when arrogance is coupled with presumption. Liberals have an overriding obsession with being 'right', especially when it produces control.
That's true, but we forget our past at our peril. Mark my words, by the time this administration is finished we will no longer recognize our country.
History 101

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the fact that Zimmerman is a Peruvajew does give them some problems, but his pappy was a republican magistrate and he didn't get the job in law enforcement he tried for by registering democratic rather levels the playing field...oh, hell, they really don't care who shot the black kid as long as someone gets away with it.
Come on, Leo. "Peruvajew?" that's so tasteless it's almost beneath you. Sure, you don't hesitate to call us racist when we excoriate a President who happens to be black, but when the shoes on the other foot it's a different story isn't it, soul sister?

Zimmerman is just another young man doing his duty to keep his neighborhood safe from black predators. His national origin is of no importance just that he was a good citizen looking out for his friends and family by shooting strangers in the face in self-defense.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the NRA will have to eat its own words again, none other than Israeli Prime Minister Bebe Netanyahu backs up the President's skeet shooting story. "Whenever I'm as Camp David with the president ensuring complete support for Israel forever, we often go outside and shoot a few skeet. We don't use clay pigeons, it's true, we use Palestineans from Gaza and the West Bank. Two Secret Service agents take hold of the arms and legs and toss a Palestinean or two high into the air so the President and I can shoot them."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Leo. "Peruvajew?" that's so tasteless it's almost beneath you. Sure, you don't hesitate to call us racist when we excoriate a President who happens to be black, but when the shoes on the other foot it's a different story isn't it, soul sister?
Zimmerman is just another young man doing his duty to keep his neighborhood safe from black predators. His national origin is of no importance just that he was a good citizen looking out for his friends and family by shooting strangers in the face in self-defense.
dumb carol, please scroll me in the future...I was not addressing you, but Realtime or sonic, both of whom still are capable of understanding irony and getting the joke...you might want to stick with floDUH, et. al.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>

Oops, carolann, I almost missed the need to correct you--Peruvajew shot the strange black teen in the heart--whether from lack of skill or intent, I do not know.
enlightened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Congrats mr prez
Happy Feet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

That's not me, Leo, it's your boyfriend or whatever he is making a fool of you again.
Happy Feet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, carolann, I almost missed the need to correct you--Peruvajew shot the strange black teen in the heart--whether from lack of skill or intent, I do not know.
Face, Chest, what difference, at this point, does it make?
debil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I just wanted to reaffirm your earlier statement that, "I want to have your big hairy cock in my ass," carol. I just need to know you're a woman of your word...
Happy Feet

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BIG HAIRY COCK IN MY ASS!" There, are you satisfied yet?
debil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not nearly, carol; not nearly...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Big-government crony-capitalism isn't really much of a departure from modern liberalism.
It's clear there's two fundamental ideologies dominating this country, but the closer to Washington you get the less defined they become until the two merge into a single, all consuming Juggernaut. No matter who argues what, it always results in the bureaucracy getting bigger and our voices getting fainter. I won't say we're at a point of no return but it's looking more and more like there's only one way out.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/VP1cB_AVu6c Thurgood Marshall couldn't put "to" cognitive sentences together"??? Oh, let's hear for becky, becky, beckystan...LMAO@U<quoted text>
Gee Whiz, fake teacher, I made a cogent point and you pick apart spelling. The guy was as legal a scholar as Pee Wee Herman was a football player? He was put there as a token, and proved it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min RACE 97,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Jacques from Ottawa 176,672
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE