Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,381 - 785,400 of 1,100,233 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
WhineyIndependen tMajority

London, KY

#852727 Feb 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No no. You said studying the climate throughout our past was worthless. It didn't tell us anything.\
I have an obsession of pointing the never ending posts from you right whiners that are not only wrong but immensely stupid.
Like your post saying studying our climate in the past was pointless.
Please send some global warming in one of your jawrs -goober. Make it fwee, plz.
Bah.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852728 Feb 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Duck tape is a popular brand of duct tape.
Awfully picky today pal? Maybe you're not getting much sleep since to moved to California.
Did you notice that all your Houston TX posts now say United States? What's up with that?
Juan has been keeping him up nights

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852729 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans in California work hard and are not nearly as offensive as the New York trash that populates Florida ghettos like Boca.
Its a lovable obnoxiousness though don'tcha think?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852730 Feb 2, 2013
History101 wrote:
Obama's Big Government Transformation is going to bring this country down.
Whether it's an intentional motive or a matter of political immaturity, it doesn't change either this president's personal vision for this country or those who are behind it.
Government control in any form, from owning and bailing out major corporations to micromanaging the entire nation's health care, is a disaster in the making.
No jobs, castrating the private sector, burdening taxpayers and growing bigger government is the perfect formula inevitably resulting in control by a few to control the masses. The Obama Team Cheerleaders are rooting for this all the way.
Some of us better wipe the sleepy stuff out of our eyes and have a strong cup of coffee and wake up.
Lol

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852731 Feb 2, 2013
Ah, the old 'you people' from the old racist!!

"In 1942 Revolite, then a division of Johnson & Johnson, originally developed an adhesive tape made from a rubber-based adhesive applied to a durable duck cloth backing. This tape resisted water and was used as sealing tape on ammunition cases during World War II."

----------

Got it, nitwit??It's actually DUCK TAPE as invented by J&J.

Tinknockers started calling it 'Duct Tape'. That was not the original name.

Never heard of Duck Cloth??

So why'd you stupidly attempt to correct someone who was correct to begin with??

Notice you don't have much to say about Freedom of Speech.

If I had as stupid biews as you,I wouldn't talk about it either, you fascist.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We all understand that you people are incapable of surviving without your government nanny.
By the way, the product is "duct" tape, not "duck" tape. That is, unless you people tape up ducks.
And those damn dams hold back water.
Finish high school before talking with adults.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852732 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We all understand that you people are incapable of surviving without your government nanny.
By the way, the product is "duct" tape, not "duck" tape. That is, unless you people tape up ducks.
You quack me up Galt

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852733 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Do you realize how stupid you sound??
You say the Constitution is there to protect us, yet you also say that your employer does not have to obey the Constitution.
Where do employers get such rights??
Wouldn't employer's rights be in the Constitution??
Yet they're not!!
So just what does the Constitution protect??
Where is the clause that permits employers to limit free speech??
there are current court cases to determine what rights employers have so spy on your Facebook or other social networks.
They shouldn't have any.
You offer your labor for pay, not to give up your Constitutional freedoms.
You're talking like a Communist or Fascist, not a Freedom loving American.
It's either we have free speech, or we don't.
Are you so ignorant you'll turn over your freedoms for a paychack??
You agree with those employers who threatened their employees with firing if they voted for Obama.
You're no American, you're a serf.
A realy dumb one, at that.
<quoted text>
Us, from the government.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#852734 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John, Shakalaka is one of waxturd's log-ins that he made up this morning. He's created this one to look more stupid than he is, quite a task. He pretends to argue with this alter ego to set up "retorts" that not only attempt to make him shine but they are also intended to cover his judge-it scam. Its a little more elaborate than that but that's it in a nutshell.
Waxturd is really, really sick.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852735 Feb 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a lovable obnoxiousness though don'tcha think?
Galt has never recovered his one visit to Manhattan where everyone pointed and stared at his overalls and cowboy boots

He is a rabid antisemite who claims allegiance to "Izrul".!!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#852736 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Embassies in countries where the host country refuses to or is incapable of providing adequate security should be closed and all assistance to such countries should be halted.
I am in complete agreement with you on this one. That's scary isn't it?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852737 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you pay for.
How much do you pay Juan?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#852738 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One of his favorites is calling for a correction, which he does on a weekly basis.
He's been wrong since Summer 2011.
We're all aware of how his predictions are actually contrartian indicators.
When Flake says "The sky is falling" with his 'Chicken Little' routine, it's time to buy with both hands!!
Yet he maintains it's his wife who lost it.
Likely she stays at the shore because HE lost it and she's tired of his negativism!!
Err, since this thread opened in 08 when DaBammy put the smackdown on Gimpy and his slutty Alaskan sidekick.

But in spite of all his shortcomings he remains the "only" honest right leaner in the history of this troll ridden racist POS thread.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852739 Feb 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's got a Mexican boyfriend, Ole!
lily is downing several quarts of tequila to mask her rejection.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852740 Feb 2, 2013
Rick Sheehy Resigns: Nebraska Lieutenant Governor Steps Down

""INCOLN, Neb. Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy resigned Saturday after "breaking the public trust," Gov. Dave Heineman said.

Heineman announced Sheehy's resignation in a hastily called news conference Saturday morning. Heineman said the resignation followed disclosures made in a public records request, but declined to discuss what those disclosures were.

"As public officials, we are rightly held to a higher standard," Heineman said. "I had trusted him, and that trust was broken."

The Omaha World-Herald reported () that Sheehy resigned after it raised questions about improper cellphone calls to four women, none of which were his wife, during the past four years. The World-Herald said in its online additions Saturday that it discovered Sheehy made thousands of late-night calls to the women on his state-issued cellphone. http://bit.ly/X2LVyC

Sheehy, a Republican, had been considered the front-runner in the 2014 gubernatorial race and had been endorsed by Heineman. Sheehy has been traveling throughout the state, making speeches and holding public events.

Sheehy was the mayor of Hastings before Heineman selected him as his running mate. They were elected by a record margin to their first full term in 2006 and re-elected in 2010.

Last July, Sheehy's wife, Connie Sheehy, filed for divorce after nearly 29 years of marriage. Her divorce filing stated the "marriage of the parties is irretrievably broken."

----------

Yet another Republiclown criminal.

At least this one left on his own.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852741 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Juan has been keeping him up nights
Is Michelle aware of this?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852742 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852743 Feb 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
At least use quotes. Romney has done more good in his life than any 100 liberals. He's the antithesis of modern liberalism, a constant reminder of how despicable Obama liberals are.
Quotes? Those were my own opinions, ya dope. What good has Romney done? Introduce Vogue cigarettes to youn g Russians? Throw in a little two cent bracelet from China?
Steal people's pensions? Fire people? Falsely inflating companies values and bankrupting them ? He's a thief and a liar
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852744 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You quack me up Galt
Blame Galt, but you know it's weally your dwinking and dwiving.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852745 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So??
There are always corrections.
Point is, you talk down the economy, clearly indicating you're not participating in it.
Either that, or you don't believe what you preach.
You're on the sidelines while the Markets are cooking!!
DOW gained 7.26% in 2012. You missed it because you believed the economy would crash.
What did your CD's make?? Your money market??
Don't deny it, you only look more stupid.
DOW was up over 6% in Jan 2013 alone.
So a 10% correction in the context of a secular bull market is just a normal event.
There hasn't been a 10% correction since Summer 2011, so one is overdue. DUH
That one left the DOW at 11,383.
It's gone up nearly 3,00 points since Aug. 2011.
Your pessimism has kept you on the outside looking in on a great rally in equities.
that's why you're a loser. Your 'chicken little' routine has been proven wrong for years now.
Yet you persist with your ignorance.
I have told you before I don't have CDs (other than the ones with music on them) or a money market or a 401(k). I buy stocks. I don't sell them ever. I only buy certain ones for dividends..
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852746 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt has never recovered his one visit to Manhattan where everyone pointed and stared at his overalls and cowboy boots
He is a rabid antisemite who claims allegiance to "Izrul".!!
She's just so hot for Galt today; shall her faux husband be notified?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min mahz 49,490
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 59 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE