Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,361 - 785,380 of 1,098,677 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS is having a party all by himself this morning. Conversing back and forth with his army of sockpuppets and playing with his cartoon judgits. Cute, in a demented sort of way. Except for the fact he's 70 years old and confined to a mental facility.
Time for a diaper change and some soft boiled eggs yet WAXTURD?
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Shakalaka, No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Still waiting for your rancid bust measurement...ROTFLMAO!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney never earned anything without raping and ravaging companies, banks, people, and the government.
At least use quotes. Romney has done more good in his life than any 100 liberals. He's the antithesis of modern liberalism, a constant reminder of how despicable Obama liberals are.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not even a shadow.
Perhaps if you used less eye shadow, you would not appear as desperate as you are, rejected lady of the evening... ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I have three 'Independent' speeds on, off, and don't press your luck....
You are a very special kind of deranged stupid aren't you?
i'm just trying to ascertain why you republicans are defending a democrat who shot a black kid.

it's not the black kid part is it? or is it the legal-shoot-to-kill thing?

i'm confused, so i can only imagine how conflicted you must be.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney never earned anything without raping and ravaging companies, banks, people, and the government.
You forgot to mention liquor stores...oh, wait...that would be YOUR specialty...have another drink; it's always time for your Happy Hour. LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

So NotSurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> You're alone, but UNhappy... ROTFLMAO!
You two (Not Surprized) need to go hunting and hunt each other.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just trying to ascertain why you republicans are defending a democrat who shot a black kid.
it's not the black kid part is it? or is it the legal-shoot-to-kill thing?
i'm confused, so i can only imagine how conflicted you must be.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago style killings from the culture of violence are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion.

Communists untill you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun untill you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS talks to himself. Disintegration!!!!! LOl.
You're off to the nut house... oh wait. You're already there.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Want to laugh?

"White House releases photo of Obama shooting at Camp David"

He looks like a real natural, huh? Hahaha!!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/02/wh...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not me dingbat. Who else am I today? Back to the rubber room for you!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal sales tax it double too then!
For shame!
its cheaper to live in Florida than other states with state income and I know several that have found it out how much cheaper it was to live in Florida.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention your phone number; you know, the one the police confiscated after charging you with soliciting at the Senior Center...ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection...
NWaxman wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
You certainly do keep a detailed diary; all the better for you to get excited about... ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>True, southern California does get colder more often than Florida which helps kill the insects and you got to admit that California is a refuge for Mexico Trash that has crossed the border.
Mexicans in California work hard and are not nearly as offensive as the New York trash that populates Florida ghettos like Boca.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
The utter cluelessness of those believing that our embassies in hostile territory can be protected from EVERY attack is mind boggling. They are appalled that everything possible wasn't done to protect these outposts. These are the same morons that resist ANY measures to protect children here in America!
Embassies in countries where the host country refuses to or is incapable of providing adequate security should be closed and all assistance to such countries should be halted.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. <quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote:
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Lol!
Would you kindly make longer posts...ROTFLMAO!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The Intellectually Challenge “ Liberals” trying to Spin this as Positive Economic News!!

Obama‘s prosperity… Poverty's up, middle class incomes are down, one-in-five are on food stamps, the GAO says the deficit is "unsustainable," and the only reason the unemployment rate isn't closer to 11% is because the labor force has shrunk to thirty-year lows since Obama took office!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Intellectually Challenge “ Liberals” trying to Spin this as Positive Economic News!!
Obama‘s prosperity… Poverty's up, middle class incomes are down, one-in-five are on food stamps, the GAO says the deficit is "unsustainable," and the only reason the unemployment rate isn't closer to 11% is because the labor force has shrunk to thirty-year lows since Obama took office!!
Money means nothing to democrats. Ask one for money and you will get nothing..
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I know Liberals/Democrats have Short Memories so here’s a (Flashback) to refresh those Memories!!
Remember Obama that told us that he was Focus like a Laser on Jobs!! Well for the Low IQ voter Obama’s Job council hasn’t met in over a Year; remember Biden saying Obama’s administration would create 500,000 jobs a Month and who could forget when Pelosi/Democrats told us that Unemployment Benefits created Jobs if true we should have had a Booming Economy!!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
"WAXTURDS". The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
Shakalaka, No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011
<quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
QUOTE who=nwaxman I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
You've been a closet case how long? ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info