Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,281 - 785,300 of 1,083,258 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's creating a backstory.
He's still in PA, he's still Nobraina, the deceiver.
And you're still the evil sockpuppet of Demos/Tenzing.

Who gives a f*ck?
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, its very easy to qualify if you are actually disabled. For example, if you are blind or deaf, all that is necessary is medical certification that your vision or hearing is below a certain defined level. Of course, slackers claiming undefined back pain or yuppie malaise have a more difficult time. Disability claims under SSD are not state-dependent.
lily is mentally ill as well as an alcoholic and addicted to Obama-worship, so she is leeching a huge amount from the taxpayers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is soggy, bug-infested, and a refuge for New York trash.
True, southern California does get colder more often than Florida which helps kill the insects and you got to admit that California is a refuge for Mexico Trash that has crossed the border.
black like poop

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Brownsies and big stupid smellies with booboo heads and diarrhea poobutt disorders. The ganarrhea hall of fame is in al sharptons house. Big chunks of fecals blopping out all over the hood rat ghetto bird calling bugga dooes
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

New video has surfaced of the Arkansas Republican state senator who sponsored the state's new abortion-ban bill making racially charged remarks about President Barack Obama at a 2011 Tea Party rally.

State Sen. Jason Rapert (R-Conway) told rally participants that they should not allow "minorities to run roughshod over what you people believe in," The Nation reports.

A minute-and-a-half segment of the video surfaced on The Nation website a day after the Arkansas Senate passed legislation, sponsored by Rapert, that would ban abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.

Rapert did not respond to calls requesting comment.

In the video, Rapert criticizes Obama for inviting Muslim leaders to the White House for a Ramadan dinner and then not attending the National Prayer Breakfast. He questions "what [Obama] stands for" then directly criticizes Obama.

"I hear you loud and clear, Barack Obama," Rapert says. "You don't represent the country that I grew up with. And your values is not going to save us. We're going to take this country back for the Lord. We're going to try to take this country back for conservatism. And we're not going to allow minorities to run roughshod over what you people believe in."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/jaso...

but as usual with a TP idiot....

2009, 2010, 2011, 2012....

Obama National Prayer Breakfast Speech Addresses Faith

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/03/obam...

see what happens when you use the right wing media as the ONLY source to go after Obama?! you end up looking like a TP idiot/Rush Limbaugh/Arkansas State Senator.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
New video has surfaced of the Arkansas Republican state senator who sponsored the state's new abortion-ban bill making racially charged remarks about President Barack Obama at a 2011 Tea Party rally.
State Sen. Jason Rapert (R-Conway) told rally participants that they should not allow "minorities to run roughshod over what you people believe in," The Nation reports.
A minute-and-a-half segment of the video surfaced on The Nation website a day after the Arkansas Senate passed legislation, sponsored by Rapert, that would ban abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.
Rapert did not respond to calls requesting comment.
In the video, Rapert criticizes Obama for inviting Muslim leaders to the White House for a Ramadan dinner and then not attending the National Prayer Breakfast. He questions "what [Obama] stands for" then directly criticizes Obama.
"I hear you loud and clear, Barack Obama," Rapert says. "You don't represent the country that I grew up with. And your values is not going to save us. We're going to take this country back for the Lord. We're going to try to take this country back for conservatism. And we're not going to allow minorities to run roughshod over what you people believe in."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/01/jaso...
but as usual with a TP idiot....
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012....
Obama National Prayer Breakfast Speech Addresses Faith
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/03/obam...
see what happens when you use the right wing media as the ONLY source to go after Obama?! you end up looking like a TP idiot/Rush Limbaugh/Arkansas State Senator.
LOL.. You're alone, but happy.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The utter cluelessness of those believing that our embassies in hostile territory can be protected from EVERY attack is mind boggling. They are appalled that everything possible wasn't done to protect these outposts. These are the same morons that resist ANY measures to protect children here in America!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You're alone, but happy.
Actually, the majority in this country are not racists like you must be.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolute horseshit coming from an idiot who is totally clueless.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/world/asia/...

China Outpaces U.S. in Cleaner Coal-Fired Plants

So, who is totally clueless, dumbf*ck?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

DEMIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you're looking forward to the next four years of welfare checks and foodstamps. Good for you! Since you're from Georgia, you can go visit Jimma Carter when you run out of Obama peanuts. LOL
You and your fellow rednecks need some new material. I wish I could qualify for some welfare checks darlin. There is no difference to me in the government getting my checks (taxes) and me getting theirs (my refund). There is nothing negative to me in receiving any thing back from who owe Black Americans Big Time!

You sound sooo immature, I'll bet you dropped out of high school to help mommy dearest run the family meth lab. Didn't you?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what prompted that but yes, cycles of infinite degrees, lengths, and intensities.
We don't rely on stories and we couldn't care less about yours.
When you said the past doesn't matter?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the majority in this country are not racists like you must be.
I understand some racists live in their own little world, somtimes I wish they would stay their ghetto and never visit mine.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/11/world/asia/...
China Outpaces U.S. in Cleaner Coal-Fired Plants
So, who is totally clueless, dumbf*ck?
Off to the nut house... oh wait. You're already there...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your fellow rednecks need some new material. I wish I could qualify for some welfare checks darlin. There is no difference to me in the government getting my checks (taxes) and me getting theirs (my refund). There is nothing negative to me in receiving any thing back from who owe Black Americans Big Time!
You sound sooo immature, I'll bet you dropped out of high school to help mommy dearest run the family meth lab. Didn't you?
Congratulations! You made it out of bed...
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Off to the nut house... oh wait. You're already there...
Gangnum style.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Good morning waxturd. Looks like you've got your judge-it machine cranking them out already. You are one sick puppy.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations! You made it out of bed...
Top of the morning to you too sweetie pie. Did you get any sleep last night? Or...were you up all night dreaming of me?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Good morning waxturd. Looks like you've got your judge-it machine cranking them out already. You are one sick puppy.
Jealousy is when you want what waxman has..But don't want to work for it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of the morning to you too sweetie pie. Did you get any sleep last night? Or...were you up all night dreaming of me?
I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said the past doesn't matter?
Good Morning Dave. I see the little white people are up early this fine Saturday Morning with their little red stamps. hahaha Will you Stop pissing them off? Gimme some! ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,999
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Dale 175,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min litesong 45,875
Amy 7-30 1 hr RACE 8
Abby 7-30 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,436
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,867
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs