Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,263)

Showing posts 785,241 - 785,260 of1,073,250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
leosanusnatch

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Three, Six, Nine
I'm a liberal shillin' slime
I pimped out my vote
For the Obama Drama line
Though the lyin' swine choked
I'm still stoked
A pimped out baby-mama stroked
Punked, Played and Smoked
By my baby-daddy's 'ho
And we're all on the government dole
Clap, Pat - Clap Pat

Now put your hands together - Clap, Pat !!!

You mean like THIS ?! Still sure about your 2nd assertion ?!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was telling dem that you are a Knock-knock. Yawkie doesn't post with no ip, but you're always being kicked off and coming back with ip hiders, name stealing and claiming to be 25 or 47 or 62, and Scottish and Swedish and a war hero and a father of troops and...you know, all that STOOPID stuff you come up with.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
OhOh......the turd is ready to blow!
False...constipation at your old age is a problem, causing you to continue supporting Obama...try prunes and you will have a better chance of causing an explosion.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which pretty much tell you where your Grumpy Old Prick party is headed...forever and ever, AMEN. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...
Israel mentioned more times during Hagels hearing than in the Knesset. Is our defense department run by Israel?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
O’Reilly argued that Obama’s economic plan didn’t work in his first term at all. He also said the situation for African Americans and other minority groups has only gotten worse under the president.
“So you basically said to yourself I’m still going to support the guy even though his economic policies haven’t worked for African Americans and pretty much anyone else,” O’Reilly said, referring to Powell’s decision to vote for Obama a second time.
“Why do you only see me as an African American, Bill? That troubles me,” Powell shot back.“I’m an American.”
O’Reilly said he was referring to his complaints about the GOP not doing enough to cater to African Americans and minorities.
...Perhaps you shouldn't let yourself be led astray by The Cheerleaders...
O'Reilly? The same O'Reilly that visited a restaurant in Harlem and was so shocked to find that Black folks, like used knives and forks and stuff just like White folks?

http://mediamatters.org/research/2007/09/21/o...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/20...

Yeah, he's a real expert on African-Americans.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Israel mentioned 160 times!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

You above ALL people shouldn't make reference to "blow"(ing)... You've been "blow"(ing) Waxman for dayz !

AHaHaaHaaa ...!

PS You don't know me. I'm too unpredictable. ;)
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
OhOh......the turd is ready to blow!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was in the band so couldn't be a cheerleader. Had several friends on the squad who taught me all the cheers though.
The Obama Team Cheerleaders...just easier to call them Cheerleaders...for future reference.
Call them whatever you want Carol, they're still a majority of Americans.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

There are so few GOP idiots compared to Democrat idiots, which is how Obama was re-elected. The number of Democrat idiots, especially in Broward County, far outnumber Republicans. Hence, a vast and overwhelming number of idiotic votes to support the incompetent Obama for another term of failure.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> False...constipation at your old age is a problem, causing you to continue supporting Obama...try prunes and you will have a better chance of causing an explosion.
If you voted for Mittens, the likelihood is much greater that YOU are the senior citizen.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You above ALL people shouldn't make reference to "blow"(ing)... You've been "blow"(ing) Waxman for dayz !
AHaHaaHaaa ...!
<quoted text>
You're a rightwinger.
You're totally predictable.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
There are so few GOP idiots compared to Democrat idiots, which is how Obama was re-elected. The number of Democrat idiots, especially in Broward County, far outnumber Republicans. Hence, a vast and overwhelming number of idiotic votes to support the incompetent Obama for another term of failure.
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of rightwing GOP idiots on Topix.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
BLACK POWER EDUCATION, MORALS , FAMILY , ECONIMICS , SELF SAVIOUR , FAITH IN SELF, BE STRONG AS A PERSON , LOVE THY SELF FIRST , DO NOT LOVE YOUR ENSLAVER EVER, KNOWLEDGE , RESPECT SELF & OTHERS EVEN ENEMIES YOUR REAL COMMUNITY NEIGHBORS LIVES BESIDE YOU NOT ON TOPIX xyz
A bra, I don't know how old you are, but you sound very young with the nonsense your posting. I'm a blackman &i don't give 2 shyts about black history month. What we supposed to celebrate it because white folks choose to acknowledge the atrocities committed or hundreds of years in just 1 month. Be for real! You wanna learn true black history, google general monk monk & learn the truth about your people.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Call them whatever you want Carol, they're still a majority of Americans.
Yes, there is still a majority of American idiots who elect and re-elect inexperienced, unqualified incompetents like Obama. You can call them Democrats, but America is now being overrun by other idiots who are more interested in getting freebies than what is best for our nation.
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you voted for Mittens, the likelihood is much greater that YOU are the senior citizen.
Senior citizens and men are wiser than the rest of the nation, and they proved it by voting against a second term of Obama-incompetence and Obama-failure. You must be a kiddie, unwise, inexperienced, unqualified, incompetent voter or a silly woman...or a governmental leech.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm an Independent with common sense.

I don't see a lot of common sense being displayed on The Hill.

I see the inmates running the insane asylum.

And by your logical deduction ( reasoning ?)...

You're a leftwing crazy. Birds that fly with one crippled wing have a very predictable flight path. A fate of failure to be sure.
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a rightwinger.
You're totally predictable.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, there is still a majority of American idiots who elect and re-elect inexperienced, unqualified incompetents like Obama. You can call them Democrats, but America is now being overrun by other idiots who are more interested in getting freebies than what is best for our nation.
LOL

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
AHaHaaHaaa ...!
<quoted text>
Too unpredictable !!!!!!!!! What a hoot. The only thing unpredictable about you is when you'll be taken away in a straight jacket, not if. Do me a favor will you waxturd. The current peanut prize is held by Not Surprized at 21. Would you crank me out 22 peanuts before you snap and run off and hide.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Talk about tone deaf Grumpy Old Pricks:

House Republicans focus on minority outreach at former slave plantation during annual retreat

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gop-...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of rightwing GOP idiots on Topix.
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of leftwing DEMocrat idiots on Topix, and you certainly are one of them. Bwhahahahahaha...
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

leosanusnatch wrote:
Three, Six, Nine
I'm a liberal shillin' slime
I pimped out my vote
For the Obama Drama line
Though the lyin' swine choked
I'm still stoked
A pimped out baby-mama stroked
Punked, Played and Smoked
By my baby-daddy's 'ho
And we're all on the government dole
Clap, Pat - Clap Pat
Now put your hands together - Clap, Pat !!!
You mean like THIS ?! Still sure about your 2nd assertion ?!
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,241 - 785,260 of1,073,250
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 2 hr Harold B Alls 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 6 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 6 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000