Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852633 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you little white people get up early on a Saturday Morning and come to our house. Wow! We're honored. But I swear, we're gonna have to stop you from coming in here if you can't sit down and stfu.
This is a moment of prayer for us.
Well, I must go outside and play...the sun is shining brightly, and I am in a great mood.(awesome sex last night) I think I'll take my Welfare check and hit the Malls. ROFL
Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress yourself.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852634 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
STay on topix and answer the questions damit! If you can't do that ....don't respond. We need a "Special" forum for you folks with attention deficit.
When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#852635 Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone know a student studying psychology? Clue them in to waxturd/Shakalaka/jimmy/goober /No Surprize...., he could be the subject of a doctoral thesis. Seriously.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852636 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe everything you read or see on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote with it.
yeah, Redstate is real bad about that. though i think the Weekly Standard might be worse. but that's where the neo-andrethals hang out, so, you know, simplicity first with that crowd.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852637 Feb 2, 2013
Do you realize how stupid you sound??

You say the Constitution is there to protect us, yet you also say that your employer does not have to obey the Constitution.

Where do employers get such rights??

Wouldn't employer's rights be in the Constitution??

Yet they're not!!

So just what does the Constitution protect??

Where is the clause that permits employers to limit free speech??

there are current court cases to determine what rights employers have so spy on your Facebook or other social networks.

They shouldn't have any.

You offer your labor for pay, not to give up your Constitutional freedoms.

You're talking like a Communist or Fascist, not a Freedom loving American.

It's either we have free speech, or we don't.

Are you so ignorant you'll turn over your freedoms for a paychack??

You agree with those employers who threatened their employees with firing if they voted for Obama.

You're no American, you're a serf.

A realy dumb one, at that.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A company can fire you because they don't like the color off your tie, or for no reason whatsoever.
As to free speech, virtually every company has strict rules about speaking to the media about company policy or practices.
The Constitution prohibits only the government from restricting free speech, although obviously individuals have no power to restrict the free speech of others.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852638 Feb 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Chuck Hagel saga
Watching Republican eat their own just to fight Obama.
Can McCain & Graham look anymore pathetic?
If only Democrats put principles above party.
You a**holes circle the wagons around anyone with a "D" on their forehead, you're the metastasizing tumor of American society.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852639 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mistakes are proof that you are trying...
Your showing up in the AA forum...demonstrates that too.

*fist sign* "Power to the people~"

Location hidden

#852641 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.
That's what Waxturd's mother used to say to him every morning before beating him and sending him off to reform school.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852642 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Oh one more thing before I go... I wanna share a little email I got from the President with you all. It's sure to put a little gratitude and pep in your step as you go your merry way.
Friend --
I just renewed my oath of office to serve as your president for four more years.
Thank you for making this possible. It's an honor to be your president.
Now it's time to finish what we started -- let's get going.
Barack
P.S.-- Organizing for Action is the next step in our grassroots movement and will be crucial to finishing what we started. If you haven't already, say you'll be part of it.
I personally am recruiting Republicans and rednecks who want to be led to the "light"
Hit me up. I'm your friend.:) The president and First lady loves ya too
We love listening to lies when we know the truth.

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852643 Feb 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We led for years & years. The United States was the leader in greenhouse gases emissions until China took us over in 2006
We currently rank second.
China's newer coal fired generation plants are more efficient& kless polluting than the majority of ours.
Then why isn't our govt subsidizing known effective and cost efficient energy production improvements, rather than wasting billions on (five times the cost) defunctness?

Katmandoo-great place to live if you want to live on solar, great 3rd world living conditions, electricity highly UNreliable.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852644 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing...always find a song.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852645 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal and reform the current healthcare birdcage billage for birdbrains!

Healthcare FOR the working class people, not Against them!!!

Location hidden

#852646 Feb 2, 2013
Scott Brown won't run for Senate from MA.

He says his party is too dysfunctional for a moderate to fit in.

He's smarter than I gave him credit for.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852647 Feb 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the weather hasnt been that great compared to Florida which has been real nice and no state income tax.
Federal sales tax it double too then!
For shame!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852648 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, Redstate is real bad about that. though i think the Weekly Standard might be worse. but that's where the neo-andrethals hang out, so, you know, simplicity first with that crowd.
You still don't know where you are going, but you are on the way...

Your failed life is a result of the choices you made.. If you don't like your miserable life it's time to make better choices.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852649 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
It takes 24,637 bolts to put a car together, but only one nut (nuculur) to spread it all over Connecticut.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852650 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Waxturd's mother used to say to him every morning before beating him and sending him off to reform school.
Don't assume my posts are about you or waxturd. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty too...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852651 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't know where you are going, but you are on the way...
Your failed life is a result of the choices you made.. If you don't like your miserable life it's time to make better choices.
The regressive, vacuous ideology of neocons

"My country always right, never wrong": It's the least thoughtful and most primitive form of patriotism

http://theweek.com/article/index/239569/the-r...

so i'm like one step above a neo-con?

well that's a relief.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852652 Feb 2, 2013
The Legislature's mission is clear

If Connecticut doesn't end up with the toughest gun-control laws in the nation, the General Assembly will have failed its post-Sandy Hook School mission. Simple as that.

This was dawning on me last Wednesday night, about two-thirds of the way through the nearly 6-hour public hearing in Newtown High School.

Sitting on the stage, set to basting temperatures by the TV lights, were about 50 of the state's top lawmakers, exhibited behind desks for the 500 mostly local residents who showed up.

Gun-control advocates outnumbered gun enthusiasts by about 10-1, among the 80 people who spoke.

....Yes, the tide has shifted against the National Rifle Association, particularly in this state.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Ken-Dixon-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852653 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
PoliTical races suck a lot out of people. Scott Brown looks/acts like a feller that realizes that reality-especially being on the "red" team in a state full of blue dupes and high taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Grau 68,669
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,465
Rattlesnake Logic 52 min i need a bump to 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min KiMare 50,649
food for thought 57 min reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]