Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#852596 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Off to the nut house... oh wait. You're already there...
Gangnum style.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#852597 Feb 2, 2013
Good morning waxturd. Looks like you've got your judge-it machine cranking them out already. You are one sick puppy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852598 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations! You made it out of bed...
Top of the morning to you too sweetie pie. Did you get any sleep last night? Or...were you up all night dreaming of me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852599 Feb 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Good morning waxturd. Looks like you've got your judge-it machine cranking them out already. You are one sick puppy.
Jealousy is when you want what waxman has..But don't want to work for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852600 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of the morning to you too sweetie pie. Did you get any sleep last night? Or...were you up all night dreaming of me?
I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852601 Feb 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said the past doesn't matter?
Good Morning Dave. I see the little white people are up early this fine Saturday Morning with their little red stamps. hahaha Will you Stop pissing them off? Gimme some! ROFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#852603 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka???
I was on here this morning and there was almost no activity and no judge-its. I left to check the weather and when I came back two minutes later you had covered the posts with judge-its.
You are the forum clown.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852604 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A company can fire you because they don't like the color off your tie, or for no reason whatsoever.
As to free speech, virtually every company has strict rules about speaking to the media about company policy or practices.
The Constitution prohibits only the government from restricting free speech, although obviously individuals have no power to restrict the free speech of others.
In some cases, the government ought to duck tape the mouths and fingers of some of these dam idiots in America though. People like..Sarah Palin with that irriatiting squeal of a voice... President Obama bashers...and well, rednecks in general. smiling

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852605 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Dave. I see the little white people are up early this fine Saturday Morning with their little red stamps. hahaha Will you Stop pissing them off? Gimme some! ROFLMAO
The eyes are useless when your mind is blind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852606 Feb 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka???
I was on here this morning and there was almost no activity and no judge-its. I left to check the weather and when I came back two minutes later you had covered the posts with judge-its.
You are the forum clown.
Well I'm glad you little white folk find Dave and I so entertaining. Next time look out the window to check the weather...that way you won't miss a second of this fine programming. ROFL

I think you got hot when you saw me on here. Tell the Truth!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852607 Feb 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is soggy, bug-infested, and a refuge for New York trash.
Yes except for the last. I was going to suggest he get back with you in August ...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852608 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The eyes are useless when your mind is blind.
I'v been preaching that! I'm so glad to see its getting through to you all. Let me test ...Isn't our President just GREAT?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852609 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
In some cases, the government ought to duck tape the mouths and fingers of some of these dam idiots in America though. People like..Sarah Palin with that irriatiting squeal of a voice... President Obama bashers...and well, rednecks in general. smiling
As you get older, your secrets are safe with your redneck friends... because, they can't remember them either.

Pharr, TX

#852610 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad you little white folk find Dave and I so entertaining. Next time look out the window to check the weather...that way you won't miss a second of this fine programming. ROFL
You can give yourself different names and you can smother your self with brilliant judge-its but no matter how hard you try, you can't polish a turd.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852611 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed.
yadda yadda yadda... I didn't mean to make you blush in front of your 13 Stooges. Sorry. But that happens a lot...men start thinking of me and well...shit happens you know what I mean?

LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852612 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... You have so much to do...so little desire to do it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852613 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'v been preaching that! I'm so glad to see its getting through to you all. Let me test ...Isn't our President just GREAT?
You are still looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852614 Feb 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can give yourself different names and you can smother your self with brilliant judge-its but no matter how hard you try, you can't polish a turd.
And no matter how long a white turd basks in the sun...it just won't get done. Stinks to high heavens though!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852616 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yadda yadda yadda... I didn't mean to make you blush in front of your 13 Stooges. Sorry. But that happens a lot...men start thinking of me and well...shit happens you know what I mean?
LOL
LOL... You have never realized how boring your life is untill someone asks what you do for fun.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852617 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
And no matter how long a white turd basks in the sun...it just won't get done. Stinks to high heavens though!
Mistakes are proof that you are trying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 3 min boundary painter 953
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 min Jane 1,478
Abby 9-20 29 min cheluzal 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Who 46,718
Amy 9-20 58 min cheluzal 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,868
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••