Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,260)

Showing posts 785,181 - 785,200 of1,071,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Liberals next Icon!!
Menendez (Sex Scandal) if found guilty could receive up to 30 years I think that’s harsh!! My approach would be to offer the Senator two options, One; the Senator Resign, relinquish his government pension and all other benefits attach to his time served as a Senator or Two, serve the 30 years!!
If found guilty of what??

He hasn't been charged with anything!!

He can use the John Ensign defense. Or wear a diaper and call himself David Vitter.

Or run off to South America, ala Mark Sanford.

Thank heavens he was paying for sex with women, not soliticing sex from men in Airport Restrooms, ala Larry Craig!!

Or lure and seduce Congressional pages, ala Mark Foley!!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LILLY LIB OARs KILLED THE BLACK OPANTHERS, DESTROYED BLACK MOVEMENT COINTELPRO USED LILLY LIB OAR FEMALES TO KILL BLACKMEN xyz THIS IS FACT OK FEOSANA OAR LILY LIBS LIKE YOU KILLED BLACK MEN,TALK ABOUT BILL CLINTON AND MONICA AND ALL THE WOMEN HE RAPED YOU OAR LEOSANA NASTY GARBAGE LIB ITCH SL*T

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Typical brainless response from Waxturd, our Ivy League fraud!!

Embassy attack in Turkey blamed on radical leftists

"Turkish authorities have identified the suicide bomber who attacked the U.S. Embassy in Ankara as Ecevit Shanli, a member of an outlawed Marxist militant group called the Revolutionary People's Liberation Party–Front.
The early-afternoon attack killed a security guard and wounded a Turkish citizen. The group, formed in the 1970s, believes that the Turkish government is controlled by “western imperialists.”"

----------

Waxturd proves his lack of education again!!
Jimmy wrote:
Presi-DENT oBOZO tod us Al Qaeda was on he run.
Bomber kills guard in terror attack on US Embassy in Turkey
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/01/at...
WTF?
Lying Muslim Hussien Obama.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? "...Then, in early 1982, with the Donaldson case still proceeding and Jesse Jackson threatening a black boycott of Burger King because minorities owned a meager 2 percent of the company’s 3000 franchises, Cain was offered a “fast-track” ascension to one of the restaurant chain’s ten regional general manager’s positions that required him to do nine months of training on the ground. Late that year, he became the vice president for the Philadelphia area overseeing 400 Burger Kings.
Donaldson, a Republican businesswoman in Massachusetts today, told the Daily Beast that Cain “calls himself a self-made man,” but “wouldn’t have gotten to first base without those lawsuits.” Cain was hired, says Donaldson,“when Pillsbury realized they had to make some changes. He could get what he wanted but he didn’t get it going down the middle of the street; he’d get it bobbing and weaving.” Donaldson, who’s so feisty she once sued Louis Farakkhan because the Nation of Islam wouldn’t let her attend a public meeting, posted two blogs last month, urging Cain to acknowledge the role that the civil rights movement played in his success, and then condemning him for being “unable to see, respect, or thank those on whose shoulders he stands.”
“You got your job through affirmative action and the work of civil rights groups who intervened and opened a path for you,” Donaldson wrote. In June 1983, Pillsbury reached a $350,000 settlement with Donaldson, part of which would fund an “education, scholarship and internship program for blacks.”
A few months before that and shortly after Cain became Burger King’s first black regional manager, Jesse Jackson announced a $500 million affirmative action agreement with the hamburger group. The agreement called for increased minority participation in “all areas and levels” and laid out specific targets, including raising black employment to 21 percent, black ownership of franchises to 15 percent, and hiring a black advertising agency that would..."
SO WHAT OAR SO FING WHAT SUCCESSFUL AMERICAN BLACK MAN FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY IF I CAN ACCEPT OBAMA I WILL: NOT REJECT BLACK PEOPLE FROM OUR STRUGGLES THIS HERMAN CAINE<CLARENCE THOMAS SUCCESSFUL NON PRISON BLACKMEN STANDUP ROLE MODELS FOR CHILDREN YES BLACK BILLIONAIRE ROLE MODEL AND HE IS EDUCATED ROLE MODEL U LEOSANA F U OAR f u and your politics BLACK PEOPLE F DEMS AND REPUB

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a Muslim plant from Saudi Arabia!!!
Sure. He is a Republiclown, after all.

Lifelong Republiclown. Republiclown Senator for 12 years.

All Republiclowns are muslim plants. See Bush holding hands with and kissing Saudi Princes for proof.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If found guilty of what??
He hasn't been charged with anything!!
He can use the John Ensign defense. Or wear a diaper and call himself David Vitter.
Or run off to South America, ala Mark Sanford.
Thank heavens he was paying for sex with women, not soliticing sex from men in Airport Restrooms, ala Larry Craig!!
Or lure and seduce Congressional pages, ala Mark Foley!!
Well, thank the lord that he isn't married, so at least there'll be no "little woman" standing beside him to save his lyin' azz...oh wait, if he isn't married a'la Vitter, Craig, and Sanford, why the outrage?
Demo KKK Rats

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see Al (Jazerra) Gore on Letterman? What a greedy dope!

Sitting on that chair he looked like Jabba the Hut, fat slob huckster!

Since: Jan 13

Possum Hollar, The Woods

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>didn't post who wrote it. as Hillary would say, "does it matter?" and if did, the LibObots would pounce on the writer, ignoring the message. as you, Queen (sized) of the LibObots, did. aren't you missing mahjong at the clubhouse or something equally useful?
They're having majong at the clubhose tonight?!! Damn, to bad I planned on getting trashed tonight....
Demo KKK Rats

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Typical brainless response from Waxturd, our Ivy League fraud!!
Embassy attack in Turkey blamed on radical leftists
"Turkish authorities have identified the suicide bomber who attacked the U.S. Embassy in Ankara as Ecevit Shanli, a member of an outlawed Marxist militant group called the Revolutionary People's Liberation Party–Front.
The early-afternoon attack killed a security guard and wounded a Turkish citizen. The group, formed in the 1970s, believes that the Turkish government is controlled by “western imperialists.”"
----------
Waxturd proves his lack of education again!!
<quoted text>
Sure thing Democrat. For your next trick/lie, you will say the Benghazi terrorism was in response to a video.

We believe you guys (N - O - T)!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think the full quotationis "be still and know I am God." ..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr Funtime Friday wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you were a lesbian.
Just kidding
I did
That's not Yawkie--Knock-knock, perhaps...the crippled old fool "fergits" just where he's stuck his head last.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
NWaxman wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Every once in awhile I feel guilty for exposing him because he's obviously mentally ill. I think you're doing the right thing though because enabling someone deranged as he is might encourage him to act out his loony fantasies in the real world. Keep it up, you're performing a public service.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

"Social engineering project??"

Yet the Israeli Army, Navy, and Air Force have included women in combat since the State of Israel was formed!!

The Irgun and Lehi terrorist squads of Zionists, who fouoght the British in Palestine, was heavily female.

Today 51% of Israeli Military Officers are women.

You're not very bright,are you??

But you are very sexist.
new yawk wrote:
Having served in The US Military, proudly, I don't believe in Women being on the front lines of combat either.
I don't believe 'most' Americans are prepared to see their Mothers, Daughters come home in body bags.
Despite it may be a social double standard, it IS reality.
Political Correctness has "forced" The Military to restructure that will come at a cost of rendering The Military dysfunctional.
The Military should NOT be a Social Engineering project for liberal folly and whims that parade under the guise of equality.
I believe the DADT should have been "tweaked" not repealed.
As in, if The Military discovered a person was homosexual/lesbian they should not have been discharged. But afforded the same opportunity to serve their Country as a heterosexual.
The same liberties. And of course, the same protocols of conduct.
The reason The Military is not homosexual friendly can only be explained by analogy:
Would you want to shower naked with Men who were checking your body out with desire, lusting your personal parts?
NO, you wouldn't. And that is how heterosexual Men feel toward homosexual Men, uncomfortable. And please don't come back with the lame response of "Homophobic".
I don't agree with Beck's bigoted mention of other peoples' listed in your post. Didn't read the link.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dow Closes Above 14,000 For 1st Time Since Financial Crisis

Thank you, President Obama!!

Poor Flake will miss the Super Bowl due to uncontrollable crying jags!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
LILLY LIBS WANTs to controll the BLACK COMMUNITY WITH POLITICS DIVIDE AND CONQUer SELF MADE BLACKMAN IS TO BE LOOKED DOWN UPON EDUCATED BLACKMAN is no GOOD BECAUSE HE IS NOT A DEMOCRAT HERMAN CAINE IS A ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG PEOPLE . FORGET POLITICS WHY MS/ LEOSANA is something wrong with MR. CAINE he doesnt have to agree with you politically who the HELL ARE YOU YOU ARE NOBODY COMPARED TO MR. CAINE YOU ARE S*IT ON TOPIX F OFF B*TCH POS OAR
Colin Powell asks O’Reilly: Why do you only see me as an African-American?

“Why are you only seeing me as an African-American, Bill?” Powell responded.“That troubles me. I’m an American.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/29/colin-p ...

Ahhh cause he is a Racist?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Former first dog Barney Bush dies

"ormer first dog Barney Bush the black Scottish terrier who romped on the White House grounds in George W. Bush’s time there has died at age 12, the former president said in a statement. The playful pooch had been suffering from lymphoma.
Barney played a starring role in the presidential mansion, notably in “BarneyCam” holiday specials featuring footage from a camera that caught a dog’s eye view of senior aides like Karl Rove. He was also a reliable fixture on the White House web site.
Bush announced his dog's passing in a statement:
Laura and I are sad to announce that our Scottish Terrier, Barney, has passed away. The little fellow had been suffering from lymphoma and after twelve and a half years of life, his body could not fight off the illness."

----------

Barney was a cool dog. RIP
Demo KKK Rats

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Dow Closes Above 14,000 For 1st Time Since Financial Crisis
Thank you, President Obama!!
Poor Flake will miss the Super Bowl due to uncontrollable crying jags!!
Congrats! You just won the midless shill of the day award, stooge.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

jusa_fat_laxative wrote:
<quoted text>curious....
Do you look like that eagle muppet character?
Nah, I look like George Peppard during his "A Team" era.

Really I do!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities...
Your bra size is larger than your IQ? ROTFLMAO!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Former first dog Barney Bush dies
"ormer first dog Barney Bush the black Scottish terrier who romped on the White House grounds in George W. Bush’s time there has died at age 12, the former president said in a statement. The playful pooch had been suffering from lymphoma.
Barney played a starring role in the presidential mansion, notably in “BarneyCam” holiday specials featuring footage from a camera that caught a dog’s eye view of senior aides like Karl Rove. He was also a reliable fixture on the White House web site.
Bush announced his dog's passing in a statement:
Laura and I are sad to announce that our Scottish Terrier, Barney, has passed away. The little fellow had been suffering from lymphoma and after twelve and a half years of life, his body could not fight off the illness."
----------
Barney was a cool dog. RIP
Barney bit staff, reporters, and made "deposits" on the White House carpets--Dumbya's kind of associate...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,181 - 785,200 of1,071,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 173,550
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min headlinesYTube 68,122
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 1 hr Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 2 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••