Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852678 Feb 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A correction is coming. At least 10%.
So??

There are always corrections.

Point is, you talk down the economy, clearly indicating you're not participating in it.

Either that, or you don't believe what you preach.

You're on the sidelines while the Markets are cooking!!

DOW gained 7.26% in 2012. You missed it because you believed the economy would crash.

What did your CD's make?? Your money market??

Don't deny it, you only look more stupid.

DOW was up over 6% in Jan 2013 alone.

So a 10% correction in the context of a secular bull market is just a normal event.

There hasn't been a 10% correction since Summer 2011, so one is overdue. DUH

That one left the DOW at 11,383.

It's gone up nearly 3,00 points since Aug. 2011.

Your pessimism has kept you on the outside looking in on a great rally in equities.

that's why you're a loser. Your 'chicken little' routine has been proven wrong for years now.

Yet you persist with your ignorance.
WhineyIndependen tMajority

London, KY

#852679 Feb 2, 2013
Is it spring yet?
Bah.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852680 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman is a registered democrat...
This country needs a department of common sense... No gun toting liberals allowed...
so as a republican you're saying it was wrong for Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon because George is a democrat?

you sure won't be Sean's BFF.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852681 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for idiots that just copy & paste, minds that are blind that needs work.
http://www.theblaze.com/users/countryboy6025/

so it actually is a right wing chain-email. shows up in the comments on a bunch of fringe right wing sites.

somehow different than copy & paste from the internet. but as we all know, you haven't had an original thought for at least 4 years, so you're excused.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852682 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so as a republican you're saying it was wrong for Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon because George is a democrat?
you sure won't be Sean's BFF.
I have three 'Independent' speeds on, off, and don't press your luck....

You are a very special kind of deranged stupid aren't you?
bedonkey

Brooklyn, NY

#852683 Feb 2, 2013
Ohh say hey shananay help me with my weave girl.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#852684 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You're alone, but happy.
You're alone, but UNhappy... ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#852685 Feb 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS is having a party all by himself this morning. Conversing back and forth with his army of sockpuppets and playing with his cartoon judgits. Cute, in a demented sort of way. Except for the fact he's 70 years old and confined to a mental facility.
Time for a diaper change and some soft boiled eggs yet WAXTURD?
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Shakalaka, No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Still waiting for your rancid bust measurement...ROTFLMAO!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852686 Feb 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney never earned anything without raping and ravaging companies, banks, people, and the government.
At least use quotes. Romney has done more good in his life than any 100 liberals. He's the antithesis of modern liberalism, a constant reminder of how despicable Obama liberals are.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#852687 Feb 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not even a shadow.
Perhaps if you used less eye shadow, you would not appear as desperate as you are, rejected lady of the evening... ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852688 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I have three 'Independent' speeds on, off, and don't press your luck....
You are a very special kind of deranged stupid aren't you?
i'm just trying to ascertain why you republicans are defending a democrat who shot a black kid.

it's not the black kid part is it? or is it the legal-shoot-to-kill thing?

i'm confused, so i can only imagine how conflicted you must be.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852689 Feb 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney never earned anything without raping and ravaging companies, banks, people, and the government.
You forgot to mention liquor stores...oh, wait...that would be YOUR specialty...have another drink; it's always time for your Happy Hour. LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852690 Feb 2, 2013
So NotSurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> You're alone, but UNhappy... ROTFLMAO!
You two (Not Surprized) need to go hunting and hunt each other.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852692 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just trying to ascertain why you republicans are defending a democrat who shot a black kid.
it's not the black kid part is it? or is it the legal-shoot-to-kill thing?
i'm confused, so i can only imagine how conflicted you must be.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago style killings from the culture of violence are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion.

Communists untill you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun untill you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852695 Feb 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS talks to himself. Disintegration!!!!! LOl.
You're off to the nut house... oh wait. You're already there.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#852696 Feb 2, 2013
Want to laugh?

"White House releases photo of Obama shooting at Camp David"

He looks like a real natural, huh? Hahaha!!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/02/wh...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#852698 Feb 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not me dingbat. Who else am I today? Back to the rubber room for you!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#852699 Feb 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal sales tax it double too then!
For shame!
its cheaper to live in Florida than other states with state income and I know several that have found it out how much cheaper it was to live in Florida.
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#852700 Feb 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention your phone number; you know, the one the police confiscated after charging you with soliciting at the Senior Center...ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#852701 Feb 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection...
NWaxman wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
You certainly do keep a detailed diary; all the better for you to get excited about... ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min scirocco 49,307
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Learn to Read 182,038
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 12 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago