Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852536 Feb 1, 2013
DEMIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Senior citizens and men are wiser than the rest of the nation, and they proved it by voting against a second term of Obama-incompetence and Obama-failure. You must be a kiddie, unwise, inexperienced, unqualified, incompetent voter or a silly woman...or a governmental leech.
Great, and you old pricks can keep proving it by losing national elections!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852537 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
2:21PM on 2-1-2012
DOW JONES INDUSTRIALS 14,008.41.
First time over 14,000 since 2007, just as Bush was destroying the nation's economy!!
Thank you, President Obama!!
LOL there are exactly 14 Rednecks visiting our Forum. They don't like it when you say kind things about the President and will mark your post with sad faces.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa Somebody give em some tablets so they can manage that ANGER!

Yes...I Thank President Obama too. I'm looking forward to the next four years with him in charge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852538 Feb 1, 2013
Chuck Hagel saga

Watching Republican eat their own just to fight Obama.

Can McCain & Graham look anymore pathetic?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852539 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, and you old pricks can keep proving it by losing national elections!
You are the loser, causing the nation to go downhill even further, meaning your welfare and foodstamps will also be declining at an even faster rate than your mental condition. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852540 Feb 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL there are exactly 14 Rednecks visiting our Forum. They don't like it when you say kind things about the President and will mark your post with sad faces.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa Somebody give em some tablets so they can manage that ANGER!
Yes...I Thank President Obama too. I'm looking forward to the next four years with him in charge.
You mean you're looking forward to the next four years of welfare checks and foodstamps. Good for you! Since you're from Georgia, you can go visit Jimma Carter when you run out of Obama peanuts. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#852541 Feb 1, 2013
AHaHaHaaaa ...!

You've got it bad, Old Reaper !

Well, let me assuage your delusions ...( Lest you be straight jacketed in a New York "yank" )!!

I am not Waxman. And I won't be cranking out any peanut judgeits.

Do you take Lemon? Or Spam? With your pubescent palabra?
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Too unpredictable !!!!!!!!! What a hoot. The only thing unpredictable about you is when you'll be taken away in a straight jacket, not if. Do me a favor will you waxturd. The current peanut prize is held by Not Surprized at 21. Would you crank me out 22 peanuts before you snap and run off and hide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#852542 Feb 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone needs to participate.
Since we have been the largest polluter for so long, we should lead.
"real dave"
Do you live in a La La Land? America is the largest polluter when compared to India and China? Two countries that have virtually no controls or restrictions on what industry dumps into the atmosphere? You should move their, politically and economically you would be a natural fit.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852543 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's byodd
Usually is in the real "have to work for every and anything" class world anyway huh.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852544 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we are all in agreement then. Should be about time for a cold one.
28 degrees Homer..we need us some of Duh A Veys global warming in a jar!

Spokane, WA

#852545 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What is he at 5 million jobs and counting? Bush, 8 years just over a million jobs. Too bad Obama can't run for a third term eh?
"homo"
If president nobama is doing such a grate job at creating jobs why do the unemployment numbers continue to edge up? Why are their more unemployed American's? Why are fewer American's paying Federal Income tax? Why are family incomes in America declining? Why are more American's on food stamps? Why is the GDP declining?
Do not bother to answer, we know what your response will be, it is Bush's fault. nobama is perfect.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852546 Feb 1, 2013
DEMIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you're looking forward to the next four years of welfare checks and foodstamps. Good for you! Since you're from Georgia, you can go visit Jimma Carter when you run out of Obama peanuts. LOL
Hey now, don't y'all start on that nice, decent, respectable working class former POTUS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852548 Feb 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Chuck Hagel saga
Watching Republican eat their own just to fight Obama.
Can McCain & Graham look anymore pathetic?
Totally, mcCain is losing it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#852549 Feb 1, 2013
To All.

Do not despair. "poop" did not leave us. He is simply going thru one of his down times. In a day or so "poop" will return. He will advise us, his thousands of friends have fans have helped him move to a new rehab location. His show girls will be with him, he will use his Beamer to take them all to Red Lobster,his treat, he will repeat he is a decorated war hero, that some summer his bio/fantasy will be released, that about 60 years ago he was an All American baseball player, won a national championship, that he has the ear of the president and any one who doubts his word in envious. Who wants to be envious of a lyingsonofabitch?
Peace
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852550 Feb 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally, mcCain is losing it
Look who's slurring...LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852551 Feb 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
To All.
Do not despair. "poop" did not leave us. He is simply going thru one of his down times. In a day or so "poop" will return. He will advise us, his thousands of friends have fans have helped him move to a new rehab location. His show girls will be with him, he will use his Beamer to take them all to Red Lobster,his treat, he will repeat he is a decorated war hero, that some summer his bio/fantasy will be released, that about 60 years ago he was an All American baseball player, won a national championship, that he has the ear of the president and any one who doubts his word in envious. Who wants to be envious of a lyingsonofabitch?
Peace
Dementia

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#852552 Feb 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you look forward to the most?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852553 Feb 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dave"
Do you live in a La La Land? America is the largest polluter when compared to India and China? Two countries that have virtually no controls or restrictions on what industry dumps into the atmosphere? You should move their, politically and economically you would be a natural fit.
Peace
KMA
We led for years & years. The United States was the leader in greenhouse gases emissions until China took us over in 2006

We currently rank second.

China's newer coal fired generation plants are more efficient& kless polluting than the majority of ours.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852554 Feb 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dementia
Are you sure it's not just your inebriation?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852556 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a free country, but you can't discuss your salary??
Do you know the definition of FREEDOM??
You support Companies that supress their employees freedom of speech??
Show me where in the Constitution that citizens are prohibited in talking about their earnings??
The true reason is that employers don't want people to realize how they cheat many employees, while they protect their pals.
You're fascism is showing ..........again.
The First Amendment applies only to government action....."Congress shall pass no law"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852557 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! They don't have a clue of what's involved; it's not an easy thing to qualify for and even if a person does, it can take years to be approved. A person could be dead by then. Not to mention the amount is not enough to sustain a person, I don't know if it's different from state to state but in Florida it was not over $500.00
People should have their own disability policies if they don't have the funds to survive till they recover, if they can.
Actually, its very easy to qualify if you are actually disabled. For example, if you are blind or deaf, all that is necessary is medical certification that your vision or hearing is below a certain defined level. Of course, slackers claiming undefined back pain or yuppie malaise have a more difficult time. Disability claims under SSD are not state-dependent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Uzi 68,555
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 46,981
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 69,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min HoneyBear1 98,342
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr HOLME 50,018
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Mister Tonka 27

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]