Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,257)

Showing posts 785,121 - 785,140 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh my...

Dem Senator...

"New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez has denied soliciting prostitutes in the Dominican Republic but admitted he traveled at least three times on a donorís private plane to and from the country."

thank goodness he..

did not sleep with hookers...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would like that one!
LOL!
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned and banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO

Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING......

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh... I did that yesterday for you. Are you another one of the antique libtards here?
OK - last time though child. I spell it:
Old Raider
I own you. You are my little bitch. You use my picture, you echo my comments, you try to mask my posts with negative feed back, you load yourself up with brilliant judge-its to support your feeble come-backs when I humiliate you, you are the forum clown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh... I did that yesterday for you. Are you another one of the antique libtards here?
OK - last time though child. I spell it:
Old Raider
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned and banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO

Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING......

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Whoa!!! Hillery on Greta last night threw Obama and his posse under the bus!!!! She called him a power hungry liar who has no clue about how to fix the economy. She said Obama and his crew has no clue how the government works and that they are dangerously inept. Where is the MSM talking about this? Why is it almost 6 the next evening before we hear about this.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you want these cuts to take place.
Cuts in spending means buying less, just like the military would buy less. Cuts in spending cuts government job, just like cuts in military spending cuts jobs.
How about we start here

"IRS hiring at record pace...

"Report: IRS hiring new employees faster"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey Librards...MISSION COMPLETE!

England's women cannot carry a handgun to protect themselves...

thus...

in England:
"That would mean about about 142 rapes/100,000 population."

versus the US...

"...United States has a reported to police rape rate of 42.8/100,000 rapes."

http://claytonecramer.blogspot.com/2013/01/br...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about right. Other than 3 or 4 legitimate right wingers the rest on this thread ...
You waaay overestimate and overstate things honey, but I am appreciative you think I can do all this. I guess you know that people who are not libtards like you guys can accomplish so much more than you. I do get a kick out of you!

By the way, you might want to put your white bearded poodle back in his dog house. I think he did his business.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle lily even if she came with instructions you moron.
instructions?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You would never realize how boring your life is sonicfilter untill someone asks what you do for fun....
So much to do...sonicfilter so little desire to do it.
hey! Google is not your friend!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

He's taking the advice of his Admirals.

Surface ships, esp. Aircraft Carriers, are what is referred to as LST's, an older Navy landing ship.

LST stands for 'LONG SLOW TARGET', among other things.

The Chinese likely have a surface to surface missile system, either land based or on a small craft, like a Destroyer.

Did I mention what a Chinese Drone strike,using hundreds of drones, would do to an Aircraft Carrier??

Neutralizing our Aircraft Carriers.

The Navy Jets are helpless against Drones. They're too damn slow to track.

You don't get out much, do you??

Just as the Aircraft Carrier replaced the Battleship, a small missile replaces the Aircraft Carrier.

Surface ships, except for smaller craft, are toast.

The biggest ship in our Navy should be a Tin Can.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama told us we don't need ships. It amazes me how easily some of my fellow Americans get duped by someone with "charisma". No independent thought whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturds BIG SurpriZe wrote:
<quoted text> Bust measurement, please... ROTFLMAO!
Waxballs resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're psychotic STALKER if there ever was one.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...

Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?

sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?

Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.

Oct 15, 2009

"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.

#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You waaay overestimate and overstate things honey, but I am appreciative you think I can do all this. I guess you know that people who are not libtards like you guys can accomplish so much more than you. I do get a kick out of you!
By the way, you might want to put your white bearded poodle back in his dog house. I think he did his business.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]

Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...

Florida Seminole, FL 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...

NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010

Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually a lot of them make $30-$50 an hour not including overtime.
Glad you made the point that these folks are making good money.

So the math remains the same. I'm certain they won't go hungry or miss a payment on that Dodge Ram.

A Hemi, of course.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberals, lying, and heckling...

'Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! Google is not your friend!
Did you ever have one? Didn't think so.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
instructions?
Sometimes a post is not intended to make you laugh... It is intended to make you think.

You're alone, but happy...
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle lily even if she came with instructions you moron.
Better if she came with antibiotics and a full face helmet .
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama just said at his inaugural address that the economy is doing better but today we hear the last quarter took a dive. Democrats just say anything and cherry pick. Doesn't matter if they are clueless or not because clueless people support them.

We're screwed for four more years again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturds wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever have one? Didn't think so.
WAXTURDS TOPIX STALKER wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. I do not have any failures. I am educated. Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it. I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers. quote

Can you spell mutt for us?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 785,121 - 785,140 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,179
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min doggy doo 167,664
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 34 min Buckeye 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Mister Tonka 96,148
Abby 4-20 54 min NWmoon 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 1 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance