Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
History 101

Orlando, FL

#852763 Feb 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the fact that Zimmerman is a Peruvajew does give them some problems, but his pappy was a republican magistrate and he didn't get the job in law enforcement he tried for by registering democratic rather levels the playing field...oh, hell, they really don't care who shot the black kid as long as someone gets away with it.
Come on, Leo. "Peruvajew?" that's so tasteless it's almost beneath you. Sure, you don't hesitate to call us racist when we excoriate a President who happens to be black, but when the shoes on the other foot it's a different story isn't it, soul sister?

Zimmerman is just another young man doing his duty to keep his neighborhood safe from black predators. His national origin is of no importance just that he was a good citizen looking out for his friends and family by shooting strangers in the face in self-defense.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#852766 Feb 2, 2013
Looks like the NRA will have to eat its own words again, none other than Israeli Prime Minister Bebe Netanyahu backs up the President's skeet shooting story. "Whenever I'm as Camp David with the president ensuring complete support for Israel forever, we often go outside and shoot a few skeet. We don't use clay pigeons, it's true, we use Palestineans from Gaza and the West Bank. Two Secret Service agents take hold of the arms and legs and toss a Palestinean or two high into the air so the President and I can shoot them."

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#852767 Feb 2, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Leo. "Peruvajew?" that's so tasteless it's almost beneath you. Sure, you don't hesitate to call us racist when we excoriate a President who happens to be black, but when the shoes on the other foot it's a different story isn't it, soul sister?
Zimmerman is just another young man doing his duty to keep his neighborhood safe from black predators. His national origin is of no importance just that he was a good citizen looking out for his friends and family by shooting strangers in the face in self-defense.
dumb carol, please scroll me in the future...I was not addressing you, but Realtime or sonic, both of whom still are capable of understanding irony and getting the joke...you might want to stick with floDUH, et. al.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#852768 Feb 2, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>

Oops, carolann, I almost missed the need to correct you--Peruvajew shot the strange black teen in the heart--whether from lack of skill or intent, I do not know.
enlightened

United States

#852769 Feb 2, 2013
Congrats mr prez

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy Feet

Orlando, FL

#852770 Feb 2, 2013
That's not me, Leo, it's your boyfriend or whatever he is making a fool of you again.
Happy Feet

Orlando, FL

#852771 Feb 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, carolann, I almost missed the need to correct you--Peruvajew shot the strange black teen in the heart--whether from lack of skill or intent, I do not know.
Face, Chest, what difference, at this point, does it make?
debil

Orlando, FL

#852772 Feb 2, 2013
I just wanted to reaffirm your earlier statement that, "I want to have your big hairy cock in my ass," carol. I just need to know you're a woman of your word...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Happy Feet

Orlando, FL

#852773 Feb 2, 2013
"I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BIG HAIRY COCK IN MY ASS!" There, are you satisfied yet?
debil

Orlando, FL

#852774 Feb 2, 2013
Not nearly, carol; not nearly...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852775 Feb 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Big-government crony-capitalism isn't really much of a departure from modern liberalism.
It's clear there's two fundamental ideologies dominating this country, but the closer to Washington you get the less defined they become until the two merge into a single, all consuming Juggernaut. No matter who argues what, it always results in the bureaucracy getting bigger and our voices getting fainter. I won't say we're at a point of no return but it's looking more and more like there's only one way out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#852776 Feb 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
http://youtu.be/VP1cB_AVu6c Thurgood Marshall couldn't put "to" cognitive sentences together"??? Oh, let's hear for becky, becky, beckystan...LMAO@U<quoted text>
Gee Whiz, fake teacher, I made a cogent point and you pick apart spelling. The guy was as legal a scholar as Pee Wee Herman was a football player? He was put there as a token, and proved it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr America

Brooklyn, NY

#852777 Feb 2, 2013
Boobs

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852778 Feb 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No no. You said studying the climate throughout our past was worthless. It didn't tell us anything.\
I have an obsession of pointing the never ending posts from you right whiners that are not only wrong but immensely stupid.
Like your post saying studying our climate in the past was pointless.
That's right, that's what I said. Man's history is a speck of time, less than insignificant in Earth years. Studying climate changes that occurred during man's presence is nothing more than dissecting one instant and predicting the next 4.5 billion years of evolution. When you add to that the admitted manipulation of data by these brilliant scientists, you get some idea of the futility of it all and the actual motive behind this elaborate ruse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852779 Feb 2, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have mercy on your soul.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852780 Feb 2, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, carolann, I almost missed the need to correct you--Peruvajew shot the strange black teen in the heart--whether from lack of skill or intent, I do not know.
If Zimmerman walks, he'll be a marked man for life. He made a decision to murder that day and there's no getting away from it. Period.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852781 Feb 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have mercy on your soul.
Have mercy on your vodka martinis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852782 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Rick Sheehy Resigns: Nebraska Lieutenant Governor Steps Down
""INCOLN, Neb. Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy resigned Saturday after "breaking the public trust," Gov. Dave Heineman said.
Heineman announced Sheehy's resignation in a hastily called news conference Saturday morning. Heineman said the resignation followed disclosures made in a public records request, but declined to discuss what those disclosures were.
"As public officials, we are rightly held to a higher standard," Heineman said. "I had trusted him, and that trust was broken."
The Omaha World-Herald reported () that Sheehy resigned after it raised questions about improper cellphone calls to four women, none of which were his wife, during the past four years. The World-Herald said in its online additions Saturday that it discovered Sheehy made thousands of late-night calls to the women on his state-issued cellphone. http://bit.ly/X2LVyC
Sheehy, a Republican, had been considered the front-runner in the 2014 gubernatorial race and had been endorsed by Heineman. Sheehy has been traveling throughout the state, making speeches and holding public events.
Sheehy was the mayor of Hastings before Heineman selected him as his running mate. They were elected by a record margin to their first full term in 2006 and re-elected in 2010.
Last July, Sheehy's wife, Connie Sheehy, filed for divorce after nearly 29 years of marriage. Her divorce filing stated the "marriage of the parties is irretrievably broken."
----------
Yet another Republiclown criminal.
At least this one left on his own.
He's a criminal because he was unfaithful? He's just another dummy too cheap to get his own cell phone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852783 Feb 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, that's what I said. Man's history is a speck of time, less than insignificant in Earth years. Studying climate changes that occurred during man's presence is nothing more than dissecting one instant and predicting the next 4.5 billion years of evolution. When you add to that the admitted manipulation of data by these brilliant scientists, you get some idea of the futility of it all and the actual motive behind this elaborate ruse.
Who sad we are only studying climate issues in man's tome on Earth. I certainly never did.

Who is predicting the next 4.5 billion years?

As far as I know, Climatologists are looking at the expansion of greenhouse gas emission & looking at the effect over the next 100 years or so.

No accepted well known climatologist admitted to falsifying data. That is a blatant lie.

No ruse. Only frantic fossil fuel industries putting out big money to dupe people like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852784 Feb 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in complete agreement with you on this one. That's scary isn't it?
Me too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Jacques in Orleans 186,862
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 15 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]