Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#852464 Feb 1, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hard to see what was really important to Powell when a black democrat was the nominee, he went with his tribe. Whites need to start going with their tribe before it's too late.
And yet another clueless bigot raises his hairy paw, declaring, "Here I am. Me too." Have you met Carol? She's kinda' old and fat and diabetic, but she loves ugly old racists like you and Bill.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852465 Feb 1, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dimwit, we just point out that lying SOS Obama DOES NOT have al-quada on the run like he claimed. Islamofascists are still killing all over the world. Do you ever read a newspaper? Doesn't look like it. Romney was right, Obama lied.
Speaking of pretenders, that would be you.
That's why they are in the greatest place on Earth....Mali

Their leadership has been decimated.

Not all terrorists are Al Qaeda. In case you are actually so stupid to think all terrorists belong to Al Qaeda.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852470 Feb 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Our past isn't indicative of anything, not even a scintilla of relevance. I might understand your alarm if you think this world is 6,000 years old, is that the case?

So now there aren't any cycles?

I wish you right whiners would get our stories straight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sam walton

Oklahoma City, OK

#852473 Feb 1, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Rich pay more money in on taxes. They make most of the money. duh,,,,, The top 20% wage earners in America receive 80% of ALL the income each year. 93% of ALL income gains since the 2008 economic collapse have gone to the Top 1%. The Richest 400 people in America have a combined wealth of more than the first 150 million.
What yer sayin is that is sucks to be you?
Need advice

San Diego, CA

#852475 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to homer. I say let them keep the body, you won't be needing it anyway.
I know, I realize I won't be here but my wife and children want me to be buried where they can come and visit. I just don't think that the IRS can have the right to your corpse and hold it hostage for taxes is all.
forks_made_leo_f at

Oklahoma City, OK

#852476 Feb 1, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Cheerleaders, again? You surely do run fast to defend you're geriatric crash Orally...sorry, but he has a much younger wife that cheats on him with a policeman--no time for you, fatty, all stuck to the floor.
Ban jelly donuts before I explode!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852478 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Not Surprized you're still being rejected...ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#852479 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
"Social engineering project??"
Yet the Israeli Army, Navy, and Air Force have included women in combat since the State of Israel was formed!!
The Irgun and Lehi terrorist squads of Zionists, who fouoght the British in Palestine, was heavily female.
Today 51% of Israeli Military Officers are women.
You're not very bright,are you??
But you are very sexist.
<quoted text>
Women are already in combat, the pilots of course but more and more the logistics and medical folks who fate places near on on the front lines in desert(Iraq) and shthole (Afghanistan) war. See Jessica Lynch for details.

What do they do? Go down to the jarhead bar at 3 AM to find this 17%?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#852480 Feb 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Every once in awhile I feel guilty for exposing him because he's obviously mentally ill. I think you're doing the right thing though because enabling someone deranged as he is might encourage him to act out his loony fantasies in the real world. Keep it up, you're performing a public service.
You're performing what kind of a pubic service? ROTFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852481 Feb 1, 2013
Windsor, Ct --- hhhmmmmm

You wouldn't be one of the Waxturd's Demon clan, would you??

The Ivy League Rat??
Demo KKK Rats wrote:
Anyone see Al (Jazerra) Gore on Letterman? What a greedy dope!
Sitting on that chair he looked like Jabba the Hut, fat slob huckster!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852482 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
His sockpuppet routine is legendary. As his is sick obsession with judging other's posts. He has nothing better to do all day on the psych ward where he resides. If I, and occasionally you, Dem and Nucular didn't rattle his cage he would have no one to correspond with. No one else bothers to read or answer his posts. I consider it an act of "charity" while at the same time keeping newcomers to the thread informed about who, or in this case what they're are dealing with. He has stalked women (always democrat) through the internet and then published their home phone, address' and work phone numbers on this forum. He deserves whatever he gets.
Here come da judge...Here come da judge... ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852484 Feb 1, 2013
I salute you!!

To my knowledge, you've got the record for judge-its!! 21 last I looked.

All negative, but clearly an indication of how pissed off Waxturd is!!

Who in his right mind would bother giving 21 judge-its for anything??

Who's got the time or the OCD?

Waxturd, that's who!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
His sockpuppet routine is legendary. As his is sick obsession with judging other's posts. He has nothing better to do all day on the psych ward where he resides. If I, and occasionally you, Dem and Nucular didn't rattle his cage he would have no one to correspond with. No one else bothers to read or answer his posts. I consider it an act of "charity" while at the same time keeping newcomers to the thread informed about who, or in this case what they're are dealing with. He has stalked women (always democrat) through the internet and then published their home phone, address' and work phone numbers on this forum. He deserves whatever he gets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#852485 Feb 1, 2013
So? The US Military is not The Israeli Military.

The only Militarized Model America should follow with regards to Israel's is their highly strategic and effective Border Patrol, the entering into their Country.

The US Military HAS Female Officers, but being a Female Officer does not demand the same rigorous training needed for front line combat.

Go float your "you're not very bright, but you are very sexist" elsewhere.

As I once said, you are such a pusswah parading as a "Real Man".
Oxy-F*cking-Moron.

And tell me again how YOU were in The US Military and yet you're anti-2nd Amendment. That dawg don't hunt!
But is as crooked as a dawg's hind leg!
Nuculur option wrote:
"Social engineering project??"
Yet the Israeli Army, Navy, and Air Force have included women in combat since the State of Israel was formed!!
The Irgun and Lehi terrorist squads of Zionists, who fouoght the British in Palestine, was heavily female.
Today 51% of Israeli Military Officers are women.
You're not very bright,are you??
But you are very sexist.
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur Nutjob

Pompano Beach, FL

#852486 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I salute you!!
To my knowledge, you've got the record for judge-its!! 21 last I looked.
All negative, but clearly an indication of how pissed off Waxturd is!!
Who in his right mind would bother giving 21 judge-its for anything??
Who's got the time or the OCD?
Waxturd, that's who!!
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are the more deserving...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Effort, PA

#852488 Feb 1, 2013
discordian wrote:
Obama doesn't care about jobs. He's proved it for 4 years.
What is he at 5 million jobs and counting? Bush, 8 years just over a million jobs. Too bad Obama can't run for a third term eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demo KKK Rats

Windsor, CT

#852489 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Windsor, Ct --- hhhmmmmm
You wouldn't be one of the Waxturd's Demon clan, would you??
The Ivy League Rat??
<quoted text>
Gee golly Goober! You win the typical bright liberal award.

Where have you been the past two days? In a coma?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#852490 Feb 1, 2013
HaHaaHaaa ...!

Calling dem a Knock-Knock ... By Gawd, I like it !!

You're Slippin'... Lost your "read" on The Players.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's not Yawkie--Knock-knock,.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852492 Feb 1, 2013
You're easy to light up!!

HAHAHAA

There are women already involved in combat. DUH

This merely opens up new billets for women.

Has great support from Americans.

You lose, hero.

BTW, Israel has perhaps the finest military in the world, far more efficient than ours, based on it's size.

The point was that Israel has not had any problem integrating women.

You're bass ackward again, bet you were a gay soldier basher, etc.

You're out of date views are meaningless.

And your anger is amusing.
new yawk wrote:
So? The US Military is not The Israeli Military.
The only Militarized Model America should follow with regards to Israel's is their highly strategic and effective Border Patrol, the entering into their Country.
The US Military HAS Female Officers, but being a Female Officer does not demand the same rigorous training needed for front line combat.
Go float your "you're not very bright, but you are very sexist" elsewhere.
As I once said, you are such a pusswah parading as a "Real Man".
Oxy-F*cking-Moron.
And tell me again how YOU were in The US Military and yet you're anti-2nd Amendment. That dawg don't hunt!
But is as crooked as a dawg's hind leg!
<quoted text>
Homer 2016

Effort, PA

#852493 Feb 1, 2013
Rightwingers are dumb.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#852494 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marine women had the same concerns as the men.
Being captured as a POW is pretty much a biggie at the top of the list. Try and imagine that scenario for just a minute.
So what's your problem?
I doubt if either gender would look forward to being captured by Al Queda, but the women might be no less in danger than at the hands of their own male soldiers. "According to a 2011 Newsweek report, women are more likely to be assaulted by a fellow soldier than killed in combat. In addition, only one in five females and one in 15 males in the United States Air Force would report having been sexually assaulted by service members.[1"

Don't you ever read anything that isn't spoon fed you by Faux? You and the other Gormless Old Pervs are my problem. You're stupid, lazy, and proud of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
very cute unuasual pix 11 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Mandela 68,666
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dale 179,421
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 40 min thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 40 min Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 8 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance