Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,061 - 785,080 of 1,081,635 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
NWaxman wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
You're an iconic manipulator of what? ROTFLMAO!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct about the fat, but there is still a lack of growth in the economy that is causing sustained high unemployment.
Accepting 7.9% unemployment is unacceptable.
it's the "new normal" in the Obama Economy...but hey, he's working on green energy, social justice, amnesty and free birth control. Obama is transforming America as promised. Hello New Greece.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WHAT HAVE THE LILLY LIBS POSTED SO FAR ABOUT BLACK HISTORY MONTH THE SAME GARBAGE THEy POST EVERY DAY NO RESPECT FOR THE BLACK DEMOCRAT LOLOLOLOL from the lilly lib
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him to try claiming some mental or psychological disability resulting from his illness.
Hey, on that note, I have been seeing these commercials for PBA, for people who alternately cry out loud or laugh out loud, sponsored by a drug company. Are drug companies now just making up sh!t so they can sell the cure?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? Interesting considering my honey is an rda. Any how, if you talk about it next week, maybe it will be $250.
Bullshyte pal, I have a 20/20 memory and you talked about your gal pal's job a mid scale chain restaurant. Maybe it was a previous honey. rda=real dumb azz?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely debit cards, a hand grenade in your wallet.
I pay for everything with a credit card, more secure plus I get points which I can free stuff for. Just pay the balance in full every month and it's win win.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to goad me sir?
There's a private goading room down the hall and to the left.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
"envy is very unattractive"...ROTFLMAO!
You're unattractive and envious? ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

BLACK POWER EDUCATION, MORALS , FAMILY , ECONIMICS , SELF SAVIOUR , FAITH IN SELF, BE STRONG AS A PERSON , LOVE THY SELF FIRST , DO NOT LOVE YOUR ENSLAVER EVER, KNOWLEDGE , RESPECT SELF & OTHERS EVEN ENEMIES YOUR REAL COMMUNITY NEIGHBORS LIVES BESIDE YOU NOT ON TOPIX xyz
Country We Stand

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Lord help our country for the next four years from Democratic bs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno, you've had some real doozies. But thanks for the tip on the Ravens. I may retire after the game on Sunday.
Madden picks favors the Ravens 27-24. Madden picks is 7 and 2 since it's inception.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Your bust measurement is a wow? ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, on that note, I have been seeing these commercials for PBA, for people who alternately cry out loud or laugh out loud, sponsored by a drug company. Are drug companies now just making up sh!t so they can sell the cure?
The unfunded MediCare part "D" opened a whole new world for the drug companies to exploit.

Should have called it MediCare part "W"

Got your "free" inflatable back brace yet?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment of college grads is at 4%.
Waiting tables.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyte pal, I have a 20/20 memory and you talked about your gal pal's job a mid scale chain restaurant. Maybe it was a previous honey. rda=real dumb azz?
20/20 memory and you don't know if it was a previous honey? This ain't passing the sniff test. I could tell you about it again but I'm enjoying watching your 20/20 memory fail you.

Real dumb azz? Wanna get in the gutter? Hit up dem and nuc.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

We preach freedom around the world, and we mean it, and we cherish our freedom here at home, but are we to say to the world, and much more importantly, to each other that this is the land of the free except for the Negroes; that we have no second-class citizens except Negroes; that we have no class or caste system, no ghettoes, no master race except with respect to Negroes? Now the time has come for this Nation to fulfill its promise. The events in Birmingham and elsewhere have so increased the cries for equality that no city or State or legislative body can prudently choose to ignore them."
—President Kennedy,[70]
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The unfunded MediCare part "D" opened a whole new world for the drug companies to exploit.
Should have called it MediCare part "W"
Got your "free" inflatable back brace yet?
Ah is that what that is about? More of the Bush legacy, man we are never gonna shake this, his presidency is going to plague us for decades.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

[edit] Fraying of alliancesKing reached the height of popular acclaim during his life in 1964, when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. His career after that point was filled with frustrating challenges. The liberal coalition that had gained passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964[1] and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 began to fray.

King was becoming more estranged from the Johnson administration. In 1965 he broke with it by calling for peace negotiations and a halt to the bombing of Vietnam. He moved further left in the following years, speaking of the need for economic justice and thoroughgoing changes in American society. He believed change was needed beyond the civil rights gained by the movement.

King's attempts to broaden the scope of the Civil Rights Movement were halting and largely unsuccessful, however. King made several efforts in 1965 to take the Movement north to address issues of employment and housing discrimination. SCLC's campaign in Chicago publicly failed, as Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley marginalized SCLC's campaign by promising to "study" the city's problems. In 1966, white demonstrators holding "white power" signs in notoriously racist Cicero, a suburb of Chicago, threw stones at marchers demonstrating against housing segregation.

THE SAME REASON KING WOULD HAVE BROKE OFF FROM OBAMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Well__this should come as no surprise. TSA's bomb sniffing dog program is a total fkn bust as the dogs can't handle the smells or distractions found in a dynamic environment with people moving in different directions.
I guess the dogs and their handlers still look pretty cool eh?
For those of you who've already forgotten, the TSA was born in the 107th congress and signed into law by George W Bush in November of 2001. The Agency was placed under the direction of Homeland security in 2003.
Does anyone have a clue how much money that fkn behemoth costs to operate???
It should be closed and privatized. What that stupi saying the clucking chickens were saying? To 'professionalize you need to federalize' or some stupid truck like that.
Natasha

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
You fail. Gulag for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 4 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••