Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852318 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Well__this should come as no surprise. TSA's bomb sniffing dog program is a total fkn bust as the dogs can't handle the smells or distractions found in a dynamic environment with people moving in different directions.
I guess the dogs and their handlers still look pretty cool eh?
For those of you who've already forgotten, the TSA was born in the 107th congress and signed into law by George W Bush in November of 2001. The Agency was placed under the direction of Homeland security in 2003.
Does anyone have a clue how much money that fkn behemoth costs to operate???
It should be closed and privatized. What that stupi saying the clucking chickens were saying? To 'professionalize you need to federalize' or some stupid truck like that.
Natasha

Russia

#852319 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
You fail. Gulag for you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852321 Feb 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The oil industry is subsidized through a special tax break.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852322 Feb 1, 2013
Dear Hillary-

We the Working class WOMEN of this nation wish to send our regards and hope you will enjoy at least some retirement time-and have some fun watching the worms trying to walk in (let alone fill) your "heels".

Carry on worms.

:-)
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852323 Feb 1, 2013
BARAK OBAMA DOES NOT MEAN EQUAL RIGHTS FOR THE POOR and THE POOR HAS NO COLOR ONLY IN POLITICAL ADS WHITE CHILDREN GO HUNGRY BUT THE PHONY LIB JIM CROW KKK DEMOCRAT will NOT SHOW STARVING WHITE CHILDREN LIVING IN SHACKS AMERICAs MEDIA IS PURE EVIL THEY MANIPULATE RACE CARD BETTER THAN AL SHARPTON WELL HE IS A PART OF THE WHITE MEDIA
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852324 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature...
You're paranoid why? ROTFLMAO!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852325 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS, for sure!
You're a waxed what? ROTFLMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852326 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah is that what that is about? More of the Bush legacy, man we are never gonna shake this, his presidency is going to plague us for decades.
Or at least until all the obozobobbleheads figure out Bush is NOT potus anymore!

(go ahead and try commieticing ketchup NOW Homer :-)...)
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852328 Feb 1, 2013
mMMMMmm I WONDER NAH Race riots, 19631970By the end of World War II, more than half of the country's black population lived in Northern and Western industrial cities rather than Southern rural areas.[citation needed] Migrating to those cities for better job opportunities, education and to escape legal segregation, African Americans often found segregation that existed in fact rather than in law.

While after the 1920s, the Ku Klux Klan was not prevalent, by the 1960s other problems prevailed in northern cities. Beginning in the 1950s, deindustrialization and restructuring of major industries: railroads and meatpacking, steel industry and car industry, markedly reduced working-class jobs, which had earlier provided middle-class incomes. As the last population to enter the industrial job market, blacks were disadvantaged by its collapse. At the same time, investment in highways and private development of suburbs in the postwar years had drawn many ethnic whites out of the cities to newer housing in expanding suburbs. Urban blacks who did not follow the middle class out of the cities became concentrated in the older housing of inner-city neighborhoods, among the poorest in most major cities.

Because jobs in new service areas and parts of the economy were being created in suburbs, unemployment was much higher in many black than in white neighborhoods, and crime was frequent. African Americans rarely owned the stores or businesses where they lived. Many were limited to menial or blue-collar jobs, although union organizing in the 1930s and 1940s had opened up good working environments for some. African Americans often made only enough money to live in dilapidated tenements that were privately owned, or poorly maintained public housing. They also attended schools that were often the worst academically in the city and that had fewer white students than in the decades before WWII.

The racial makeup of most major city police departments, largely ethnic white (especially Irish), was a major factor in adding to racial tensions. Even a black neighborhood such as Harlem had a ratio of one black officer for every six white officers.[74] The majority-black city of Newark, New Jersey had only 145 blacks among its 1322 police officers.[75] Police forces in Northern cities were largely composed of white ethnics, descendants of 19th-century immigrants: mainly Irish, Italian, and Eastern European officers. They had established their own power bases in the police departments and in territories in cities. Some would routinely harass blacks with or without provocation.[
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852329 Feb 1, 2013
VOLGOGRAD, Russia (Reuters)- Stalingrad will be back on the map for a few hours on Saturday, and Josef Stalin's face will be splashed on buses, as Russia remembers the epic battle that turned the tide of World War Two.

President Vladimir Putin is expected in the city, now known as Volgograd, for a military parade to mark 70 years since the German surrender after the six-month Battle of Stalingrad, which became a symbol for Russians of patriotic sacrifice and unity.

He will tap a vein of sentiment that harks back not only to before the collapse of Moscow's Soviet empire but to a dictator even Stalin's Communist heirs disowned as a genocidal tyrant; yet for all those faults, defeating Hitler remains a source of deep national pride in a country grappling for a new identity.

http://news.yahoo.com/stalingrad-gets-name-ba...

The Battle of Stalingrad(now Volgograd) where the far leftwing fanatics beat the far rightwing fanatics.

Homer looking to piss everyone off today.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852331 Feb 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Or at least until all the obozobobbleheads figure out Bush is NOT potus anymore!
(go ahead and try commieticing ketchup NOW Homer :-)...)
Good job escaping from the mental hospital.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852332 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a private goading room down the hall and to the left.
With free devil dogs? Is that where all the devil dogs went?(even though Homer insisted devil dogs were NOT part of Hostess----Homer...another funny moment of wormduhmness...where they never admit they could be wrr...wrrrrr...wrrron....guh)

Duhmmy worms.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852333 Feb 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Dear Hillary-
We the Working class WOMEN of this nation wish to send our regards and hope you will enjoy at least some retirement time-and have some fun watching the worms trying to walk in (let alone fill) your "heels".
Carry on worms.
:-)
Until 2017 when you assume the office of the president.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#852334 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
20/20 memory and you don't know if it was a previous honey? This ain't passing the sniff test. I could tell you about it again but I'm enjoying watching your 20/20 memory fail you.
Real dumb azz? Wanna get in the gutter? Hit up dem and nuc.
I only post to one California mutt__well authentic one. Galt don't know where the fk he lives. 20/20 memories don't fail pal__what fails are the memories of full time topix posters who lose track of what name/proxy their using.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852335 Feb 1, 2013
CHANGE lolol LIBS LOLOL BLACK DEMOCRATS lololol 1964,1974,1984,1994,2004,2014 still the same lololol DEMOCRATS END POVERTY lololol DEMOCRATS AND EDUCATION lololol BLACK PEOPLE=Harlem Riot of 1964Further information: Harlem Riot of 1964
One of the first major race riots took place in Harlem, New York, in the summer of 1964. A white Irish-American police officer, Thomas Gilligan, shot 15-year-old James Powell, who was black, for allegedly charging him armed with a knife. It was found that Powell was unarmed. A group of black citizens demanded Gilligan's suspension. Hundreds of young demonstrators marched peacefully to the 67th Street police station on July 17, 1964, the day after Powell's death.[77]

The police department did not suspend Gilligan. Although the precinct had promoted the NYPD's first black station commander, neighborhood residents were frustrated with racial inequalities. They looted and burned anything that was not black-owned in the neighborhood.[citation needed] Bedford-Stuyvesant, a major black neighborhood in Brooklyn erupted next. That summer, rioting also broke out in Philadelphia, for similar reasons.

In the aftermath of the riots of July 1964, the federal government funded a pilot program called Project Uplift. Thousands of young people in Harlem were given jobs during the summer of 1965. The project was inspired by a report generated by HARYOU called Youth in the Ghetto.[78] HARYOU was given a major role in organizing the project, together with the National Urban League and nearly 100 smaller community organizations.[79] Permanent jobs at living wages were still out of reach of many young black men.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852336 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"SWEDISH MUTT".
Your boyfriend who rejects you is a fantasized "Swedish Mutt" why? ROTFLMAO
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852337 Feb 1, 2013
With black militancy on the rise, ghetto residents directed acts of anger at the police. Black residents growing tired of police brutality continued to riot. Some young people joined groups such as the Black Panthers, whose popularity was based in part on their reputation for confronting police officers. Riots among blacks occurred in 1966 and 1967 in cities such as Atlanta, San Francisco, Oakland, Baltimore, Seattle, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Newark, Chicago, New York City (specifically in Brooklyn, Harlem and the Bronx), and worst of all in Detroit.
THE DAYS BEFORE GARBAGE MAN AL SHARPTON
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#852338 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, on that note, I have been seeing these commercials for PBA, for people who alternately cry out loud or laugh out loud, sponsored by a drug company. Are drug companies now just making up sh!t so they can sell the cure?
Gasp...surely not Homer..not the "angelic, not for pwofit (gag) robbinghoodieTic" big pharma.

Tsk...just pondersome..How DID out grandparents generations ever survive into their 80's with out them.

(often very well!!)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852339 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I only post to one California mutt__well authentic one. Galt don't know where the fk he lives. 20/20 memories don't fail pal__what fails are the memories of full time topix posters who lose track of what name/proxy their using.
Well yours did. It was an ex"honey" and bringing home $200 a night was not unusual l. It was by no means the minimum she brought home and I never said it was.

Not sure what you proxy rant is supposed to mean.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852340 Feb 1, 2013
LILY LIBS RUNS AWAY FROM BLACK FRIENDS LOLOLOLHAHAHAh In Detroit, a comfortable black middle class had begun to develop among families of blacks who worked at good-paying jobs in the automotive industry.[citation needed] Blacks who had not moved upward were living in much worse conditions, subject to the same problems as blacks in Watts and Harlem. When white police officers shut down an illegal bar on a liquor raid and arrested a large group of patrons during the hot summer, furious residents rioted.

One significant effect of the Detroit riot was the acceleration of "white flight", an ethnic succession by which ethnic white residents, who had become better established economically, moved out of inner-city neighborhoods to newer housing in the suburbs, which were first settled by European Americans, or whites. Poorer migrants and immigrants had the older housing in the city. Demonstrating the economic basis of the suburban migration, Detroit lost some of its black middle class as well, as did cities such as Washington, DC and Chicago during the next decades.

As a result of suburbanization, the riots, and migration of jobs to the suburbs, formerly prosperous industrial cities, such as Detroit, Newark, and Baltimore, now have less than 40% white population. Newark is close enough to New York to attract new immigrants from Asia and the Middle East as well. Changes in industry caused continued job losses, depopulation of middle classes, and concentrated poverty in such cities in the late 20th century.

President Johnson created the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders in 1967. The commission's final report called for major reforms in employment and public assistance for black communities. It warned that the United States was moving toward separate white and black societies.

THE BAILOUT REALLY HELPED DETROIT LOLOLOL BLACK MIDDLE CLASS IS BACK THANKS BARAK lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 45 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters