Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,021 - 785,040 of 1,095,087 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME,Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
More people think you're actually insane why? ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>When the market is right , meaning any time I choose , I can walk strait through secure marine terminals and restricted areas of our US airports can you do that lily ??
You mean when the Marshals walk you through in your strait jacket??

That's the 'strait' you really mean.

English as a second language, Lt. Dan??
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
MELTDOWN!!!
You're melting what? ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The emergence of the Black Power Movement, which lasted roughly from 1966 to 1975, enlarged the aims of the Civil Rights Movement to include racial dignity, economic and political self-sufficiency, and freedom from oppression by white Americans.

The movement was characterized by major campaigns of civil resistance. Between 1955 and 1968, acts of nonviolent protest and civil disobedience produced crisis situations between activists and government authorities. Federal, state, and local governments, businesses, and communities often had to respond immediately to these situations that highlighted the inequities faced by African Americans. Forms of protest and/or civil disobedience included boycotts such as the successful Montgomery Bus Boycott (1955–1956) in Alabama; "sit-ins" such as the influential Greensboro sit-ins (1960) in North Carolina; marches, such as the Selma to Montgomery marches (1965) in Alabama; and a wide range of other nonviolent activities.

Noted legislative achievements during this phase of the Civil Rights Movement were passage of Civil Rights Act of 1964,[1] that banned discrimination based on "race, color, religion, or national origin" in employment practices and public accommodations; the Voting Rights Act of 1965, that restored and protected voting rights; the Immigration and Nationality Services Act of 1965, that dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional European groups; and the Fair Housing Act of 1968, that banned discrimination in the sale or rental of housing. African Americans re-entered politics in the South, and across the country young people were inspired to action.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little info that I had never thought about until the new Jan 13' tax law showed this change. Most of the Super Rich in America now claim all their income as Capital Gains. Until the new 2013 Tax Law changed this, none of these folks had been paying into Social Security or Medicare due to income listed as Capital Gains. The MOST Rich in America like Mitt had NOT been paying into Social Security or Medicare. Talk about takers.
This has to rank up close to the dumbest post ever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Lewis, so they say.
'Lewis gained notoriety for his involvement in a January 2000 fight that resulted in an indictment on murder and aggravated-assault charges. In a plea agreement he pled guilty to obstruction of justice in exchange for testimony against two other defendants.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis
He's black so it's probably assumed by rightwingers/tea baggers that he is guilty of murder.
Lewis paid his posse to take the blame.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

What prompts your constant fake sockpuppets??

Why is Waxturd so insecure he creates others??

Why does Waxturd lie about having a family??

Why does Waxturd lie about having a life??

Why does Waxturd lie about hie education??

(It's because he's a lonely old man with no social life outside of Topix, where he resides and tells his fairy tales 24/7)
Nut Surprized wrote:
What prompts your obsessive anger & hate? Is it because you feel this Waxman fellow spoils your fun by not allowing you to abuse the judgeit system as you have for a couple years now? How do you know it's him?
Why do you paste items that have nothing to do with you or Waxturds? Do you think lying builds some type of case for you?
You keep stalking someone who is not even here. Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
Maybe if you are nice, the person who outdoes you on the judgeits will let you win once in a while. If it's that important to you, ask for forgiveness.
<quoted text>
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some grandiose lying and false bragging for ya WAXTURDS!!!!
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
Nostrilis Waxman
Windsor, CT
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote: I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Lol!
QUOTE who="Devin"
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
"envy is very unattractive"...ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, 1964Main article: Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party

President Lyndon B. Johnson meets with Civil Rights leaders Martin Luther King, Jr., Whitney Young, and James Farmer, January 1964.Blacks in Mississippi had been disfranchised by statutory and constitutional changes since the late 19th century. In 1963 COFO held a Freedom Vote in Mississippi to demonstrate the desire of black Mississippians to vote. More than 80,000 people registered and voted in the mock election, which pitted an integrated slate of candidates from the "Freedom Party" against the official state Democratic Party candidates.[62]

In 1964, organizers launched the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP) to challenge the all-white official party. When Mississippi voting registrars refused to recognize their candidates, they held their own primary. They selected Fannie Lou Hamer, Annie Devine, and Victoria Gray to run for Congress, and a slate of delegates to represent Mississippi at the 1964 Democratic National Convention.[56]

The presence of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party in Atlantic City, New Jersey, was inconvenient, however, for the convention organizers. They had planned a triumphant celebration of the Johnson administration’s achievements in civil rights, rather than a fight over racism within the Democratic Party. All-white delegations from other Southern states threatened to walk out if the official slate from Mississippi was not seated. Johnson was worried about the inroads that Republican Barry Goldwater’s campaign was making in what previously had been the white Democratic stronghold of the "Solid South", as well as support that George Wallace had received in the North during the Democratic primaries.

Johnson could not, however, prevent the MFDP from taking its case to the Credentials Committee. There Fannie Lou Hamer testified eloquently about the beatings that she and others endured and the threats they faced for trying to register to vote. Turning to the television cameras, Hamer asked, "Is this America?"

Johnson offered the MFDP a "compromise" under which it would receive two non-voting, at-large seats, while the white delegation sent by the official Democratic Party would retain its seats. The MFDP angrily rejected the "compromise."

The MFDP kept up its agitation at the convention, after it was denied official recognition. When all but three of the "regular" Mississippi delegates left because they refused to pledge allegiance to the party, the MFDP delegates borrowed passes from sympathetic delegates and took the seats vacated by the official Mississippi delegates. National party organizers removed them. When they returned the next day, they found convention organizers had removed the empty seats that had been there the day before. They stayed and sang "freedom songs".

The 1964 Democratic Party convention disillusioned many within the MFDP and the Civil Rights Movement, but it did not destroy the MFDP. The MFDP became more radical after Atlantic City. It invited Malcolm X, then a spokesman for the Nation of Islam, to speak at one of its conventions and opposed the war in Vietnam.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a free country, yet your employer should be allowed to fire you for nothing??
You have a weird idea of what freedom means.
Most people are "employees at will", who can be fired for any reason other than specific prohibited reasons.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice Homer.
Are you trying to goad me sir?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

[edit] Dr. King Awarded Nobel Peace PrizeOn December 10, 1964, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, the youngest man to receive the award; he was 35 years of age.[63]

[edit] Boycott of New Orleans by American Football League players, January 1965After the 1964 professional American Football League season, the AFL All-Star Game had been scheduled for early 1965 in New Orleans' Tulane Stadium. After numerous black players were refused service by a number of New Orleans hotels and businesses, and white cabdrivers refused to carry black passengers, black and white players alike lobbied for a boycott of New Orleans. Under the leadership of Buffalo Bills' players, including Cookie Gilchrist, the players put up a unified front. The game was moved to Jeppesen Stadium in Houston.

The discriminatory practices that prompted the boycott were illegal under the Civil Rights Act of 1964,[1] which had been signed in July 1964. This new law likely encouraged the AFL players in their cause. It was the first boycott by a professional sports event of an entire city.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
Only used car salesmen measure everything by the money involved.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Homer support a team that features a murderer as its star player?
He's a libtard.
Nuculur Nutjob

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
What prompts your constant fake sockpuppets??
Why is Waxturd so insecure he creates others??
Why does Waxturd lie about having a family??
Why does Waxturd lie about having a life??
Why does Waxturd lie about hie education??
(It's because he's a lonely old man with no social life outside of Topix, where he resides and tells his fairy tales 24/7)
<quoted text>
So YOU are Waxturd! Wow!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's your excuse?
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Thursday blasted the Pentagon’s decision to lift the ban on women serving in combat roles by warning that the enemies of the United States would not “cower in defeat because we have a female, Hispanic, Eskimo, dwarf cross dresser and some handicapable, transgendered breast cancer survivor as a soldier on the front line.”
“Nobody wants to be a pig, nobody wants to say the unpopular things, we just want to talk about the truth tonight,” Beck explained at the top of his Thursday broadcast.“If a few feathers are ruffled, oh well.”
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zfQD )
If Beck every tussled with a cross dressing dwarf, my money is on the dwarf.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"applying" for but how about "getting"? My friend who's undergoing chemo and radiation for lung cancer didn't qualify.
Tell him to try claiming some mental or psychological disability resulting from his illness.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> This has to rank up close to the dumbest post ever.
I dunno, you've had some real doozies. But thanks for the tip on the Ravens. I may retire after the game on Sunday.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, some kid at the McDonalds in Boca Raton was busted for copying credit card numbers; kept a swiper beside the register; claims a couple of guys paid him $500 to do it.
People pay for McDonalds with credit cards? Unreal.
More likely debit cards, a hand grenade in your wallet.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

On March 7, 1965, acting on Bevel's plan, Hosea Williams of the SCLC and John Lewis of SNCC led a march of 600 people to walk the 54 miles (87 km) from Selma to the state capital in Montgomery. Only six blocks into the march, at the Edmund Pettus Bridge, state troopers and local law enforcement, some mounted on horseback, attacked the peaceful demonstrators with billy clubs, tear gas, rubber tubes wrapped in barbed wire, and bull whips. They drove the marchers back into Selma. John Lewis was knocked unconscious and dragged to safety. At least 16 other marchers were hospitalized. Among those gassed and beaten was Amelia Boynton Robinson, who was at the center of civil rights activity at the time.

The national broadcast of the news footage of lawmen attacking unresisting marchers' seeking the right to vote provoked a national response, as had scenes from Birmingham two years earlier. The marchers were able to obtain a court order permitting them to make the march without incident two weeks later.

Participants in the Selma to Montgomery marchesAfter a second march on March 9 to the site of Bloody Sunday, local whites murdered another voting rights supporter, Rev. James Reeb. He died in a Birmingham hospital March 11. On March 25, four Klansmen shot and killed Detroit homemaker Viola Liuzzo as she drove marchers back to Selma at night after the successfully completed march to Montgomery.

Eight days after the first march, President Johnson delivered a televised address to support the voting rights bill he had sent to Congress. In it he stated:

But even if we pass this bill, the battle will not be over. What happened in Selma is part of a far larger movement which reaches into every section and state of America. It is the effort of American Negroes to secure for themselves the full blessings of American life.
Their cause must be our cause too. Because it is not just Negroes, but really it is all of us, who must overcome the crippling legacy of bigotry and injustice. And we shall overcome.
SINCE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WE DONT DO WHAT OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS did INORDER FOR OBAMA TO BE POSSIBLE we sit and cheer LIES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,656
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 12 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 20 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 34 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 48 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 50 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE