Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852353 Feb 1, 2013
WHY IS THE GAY AGENDA AND UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS MY AGENDA There was an international context for the actions of the U.S. Federal government during these years. It had stature to maintain in Europe and a need to appeal to the people in the Third World.[86] In Cold War Civil Rights: Race and the Image of American Democracy, the historian Mary L. Dudziak argued that Communists critical of the United States criticized the nation for its hypocrisy in portraying itself as the "leader of the free world," when so many of its citizens were subjected to severe racial discrimination and violence. She argued that this was a major factor in the government moving to support civil rights legislation
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852354 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yours did. It was an ex"honey" and bringing home $200 a night was not unusual l. It was by no means the minimum she brought home and I never said it was.
Not sure what you proxy rant is supposed to mean.
I think we are all in agreement then. Should be about time for a cold one.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852355 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHA!!!!.
Don't tell me, you are going to say oil is not subsidized.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852356 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell it WAXRURDS.
You're spelling your latest fantasy boyfriend why? ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#852357 Feb 1, 2013
Presi-DENT oBOZO tod us Al Qaeda was on he run.

Bomber kills guard in terror attack on US Embassy in Turkey

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/01/at...

WTF?

Lying Muslim Hussien Obama.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#852358 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we were all as brilliant with as much expertise in the fields of science and history as you are.
Apparently, you missed at least one class in history where the rest of us learned that if we don't learn from the mistakes of the past, we're bound to repeat them. It was a History 101 class.
dumb carol talks of learning...now, that, my children is called irony...in health class they will tell you that those suffering from diabetes induced dementia don't get it. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852359 Feb 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Honey! I'm home!
I went out with the guys for a few drinks, so you know what I'm expecting, right?
ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852360 Feb 1, 2013
Need Advice wrote:
The IRS is again telling me if I don't pay my back taxes before my death, my doctor has given me 6 months due to cancer, they will seize my body at death and will not allow my family to bury me until my back taxes are paid. Does anybody know if I go to Mexico to die, can my body be brought back into the United States without the IRS finding out?
Pay your taxes, be a patriotic American, we're broke and can use every dime. Because you didn't pay your fair share now we'll have to cut defense spending.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852361 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we are all in agreement then. Should be about time for a cold one.
Gotta wait for easy, he's the one with the kokanee

Since: Nov 11

United States

#852363 Feb 1, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Obama nominates Hagel because Hagel REFLECTS THE ANTI ISRAEL VIEWS OF OBAMA !
Obama is A muslem SYMPHATHIZER AND HAS ANTI ISRAEL VIEWS AND BELIEFS !
Maybe a Muslim plant from Saudi Arabia!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852365 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your taxes, be a patriotic American, we're broke and can use every dime. Because you didn't pay your fair share now we'll have to cut defense spending.
Quit being so insensetive, homer.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852366 Feb 1, 2013
OBAMA BLACK HISTORY DIDN'T START WITH you GET YOUR SELF A LITTLE MORE HUMBLE WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK HISTORY YOU JUST GOT HERE AND YOU HAVE NOT DONE MUCH FOR BLACKS OUR HISTORY MADE YOU POSSIBLE BARAK OBAMA Thurgood Marshall (July 2, 1908 January 24, 1993) was an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, serving from October 1967 until October 1991. Marshall was the Court's 96th justice and its first African-American justice.

Before becoming a judge, Marshall was a lawyer who was best known for his high success rate in arguing before the Supreme Court and for the victory in Brown v. Board of Education. He served on the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit after being appointed by President John F. Kennedy and then served as the Solicitor General after being appointed by President Lyndon Johnson in 1965. President Johnson nominated him to the United States Supreme Court in 1967.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852367 Feb 1, 2013
Need Advice wrote:
The IRS is again telling me if I don't pay my back taxes before my death, my doctor has given me 6 months due to cancer, they will seize my body at death and will not allow my family to bury me until my back taxes are paid. Does anybody know if I go to Mexico to die, can my body be brought back into the United States without the IRS finding out?
Don't listen to homer. I say let them keep the body, you won't be needing it anyway.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852368 Feb 1, 2013
A REAL BLACK MAN DESENDED FROM OUR SLAVE HISTORY NOT A MADE UP BIO BARAK, BARRY Marshall was born in Baltimore, Maryland, on July 2, 1908. He was the great-grandson of a slave who was born in the modern-day Democratic Republic of the Congo;[2][3] his grandfather was also a slave.[4] His original name was Thoroughgood, but he shortened it to Thurgood in second grade because he disliked spelling it. His father, William Marshall, who was a railroad porter, and his mother Norma, a teacher, instilled in him an appreciation for the Constitution of the United States and the rule of law.[5]

Since: Nov 11

United States

#852370 Feb 1, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
LIBERALS CAUGHT CONSTANTLY IN SCANDALS- LIES- CONSPIRING ANTI CONSTITUTIONAL ACTS AND AMERICA CRIPPLING DECISIONS !
Liberals are self destructing fools.
The "good" thing about Liberalism is that they ALWAYS implode destroying themselves, and other few with them unfortunately.

Before Carter, they destroyed themselves so that Reagan was the only hope, therefore a landslide!!!

History repeats itself!

Liberals are actually destroying themselves right now, as they always do, before our own eyes!!!

Like a cancer who kills itself eventually!

Example: black ghetto liberal lazy welfare case, prepares lunch for daughter. Federal unionized food police school officials from the union school cafeteria throws kids food away and force feed her the government supplied junk!!!

The mother still votes democRAT!!!

When's dawn?

#852371 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the same as a state-controlled media keeping the masses clueless.
We're not quite there just yet but the Cheerleaders are doing a MAH-velous job keeping the masses clueless.
The far left have become the mainstream democrats and would like nothing more than to destroy any opposition and have a state-controlled media.
Like Mao and Hitler did.
CBS Political Director, John Dickerson, brazenly defend his Friday column where he concluded that President Obama "can only cement his legacy if he destroys the GOP."
Here we go...Communism or bust.
Can't help but notice your obsession with cheerleaders, dumb carol...couldn't make the squard, huh? Maybe if you could have completed those splits without sticking to the floor?(Old Michigan joke, forgive.)

When's dawn?

#852373 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still leosnana.
I think the full quotationis "be still and know I am God." We have a religious difference here, dumb carol--you think you're god; I know you're not...Mother Teresa would have bitch slapped you after two hours of your selfish insanity...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852374 Feb 1, 2013
REAL BLACK FIRSTS WOMANHOOD POWER Unita Blackwell (born March 18, 1933) is an American civil rights activist who was the first African-American woman, and the tenth African-American, to be elected mayor in the U.S. state of Mississippi.[1] Blackwell was a project director for the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, and helped organize voter drives for African-Americans across Mississippi. She is also a founder of the US China Peoples Friendship Association, a group dedicated to promoting cultural exchange between the United States and China. Barefootin', Blackwell's autobiography published in 2006, charts her activism.[2]
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852375 Feb 1, 2013
Unita Blackwell was born on March 18, 1933 in Lula, Mississippi to sharecroppers Virda Mae and Willie Brown.[1][3][4][5] Blackwell's uncle gave her the name U.Z., which she kept until she was in the sixth grade when her teacher told her that she needed "a real name, not just initials". Blackwell and her teacher decided on Unita Zelma.[6]

Blackwell and her parents lived in Lula, until 1936 when she was three years old; Blackwell's father left the plantation on which he worked, and fled to Memphis, Tennessee, fearing for his life after he confronted his boss about speaking to his wife.[7] Soon afterwards, Blackwell and her mother left the plantation to live with him.[8] On June 20, 1938 Blackwell's parents separated due to religious differences. Blackwell and her mother went to West Helena, Arkansas to live with Blackwell's great aunt so that she had the opportunity to receive an education.[8] While living there, Blackwell often visited her father in Memphis. During the summer months she would leave West Helena and live with her grandfather and grandmother in Lula, where she helped plant and harvest cotton.[9] She was 14 when she finished the eighth grade, the final year of school at Westside, a school in West Helena for black children.[10]

FUNNY OBAMA SHARES NOTHING WITH THESE BLACK LEADERS Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmm

When's dawn?

#852376 Feb 1, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
OBAMA BLACK HISTORY DIDN'T START WITH you GET YOUR SELF A LITTLE MORE HUMBLE WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK HISTORY YOU JUST GOT HERE AND YOU HAVE NOT DONE MUCH FOR BLACKS OUR HISTORY MADE YOU POSSIBLE BARAK OBAMA Thurgood Marshall (July 2, 1908 January 24, 1993) was an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, serving from October 1967 until October 1991. Marshall was the Court's 96th justice and its first African-American justice.
Before becoming a judge, Marshall was a lawyer who was best known for his high success rate in arguing before the Supreme Court and for the victory in Brown v. Board of Education. He served on the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit after being appointed by President John F. Kennedy and then served as the Solicitor General after being appointed by President Lyndon Johnson in 1965. President Johnson nominated him to the United States Supreme Court in 1967.
And George Herbert Walker Wimpet replaced a giant like Marshall with an affirmative-action light-weight, "Long-Dong" perjurer like Clarence 'cause, well, they all looked alike to him and both their wives were fat white drunks...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 182,037
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 26 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min mdbuilder 49,306
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 12 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance