Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,901 - 784,920 of 1,081,698 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Did you know your employer could sue you for divulging your wage to coworkers? Stupid.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama‘s prosperity… Poverty's up, middle class incomes are down, one-in-five are on food stamps, the GAO says the deficit is "unsustainable," and the only reason the unemployment rate isn't closer to 11% is because the labor force has shrunk to thirty-year lows since Obama took office!!

Obama’s Press the Liberal Media touting this bad Economic News as good for Obama what’s sad is the Liberals/Democrats Low IQ voter would actually believe this Spin!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

This just in, WalMart has announced a new ammo sales policy. That's right__in order to reduce hoarding, the gigantic retailer will only sell 3 boxes per day per customer until further notice.

Geez that's only 21 boxes per week.
LeftwingNuts

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary on the other hand has a great foundation. Her ankles are like tree stumps! Speaking of Democrat women compared to Republican women, I can see why all the Democrat libtard men are so angry & frustrated!
http://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/why-r...
That explains it!

This also explains why Democrats have no sense of humor!!!!!!!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think she's a tranny. I think it's absolutely apropos that Janesays is quoting her; they have the same vile beast personality
Thats a lie ,Janesays has never ever quoted Moochelle obama, you lie the only truth out of your mouth so far at all is mischelle could be a tranny ,she certainly has the facial hair and arms along with the adams apple .

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Your shit is really hot today is it not? I never said the president nobama did not submit a budget, if you have a beef with a poster saying that respond to that poster.
You do not know shit about my taxes. I have been paying Federal income tax for more than 50 years, still send checks to the IRS 4 times per year.
I do not subsidize your salary, but I do subsidize the food stamps you depend on.
You are the one embarrassing yourself, for every post you offer you get a rebuttal or 2, most point out your ignorance, the fact that you a troll and the fact that you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Do your self a favor, think before you post.
Peace
KMA
PS: In this day and age I love political confrontations, the less are law makers agree the less damage they do. Your only hopes from our legislature is; more taxes, more debt, more handout programs.
Blah Blah Blah. Yep, you saying so must make it true.

Great post there, sonny. Nothing but bull.

My hopes are to get this country back to where it was prior to the Bush disaster.

Just think if there were no recession, no unfunded tax cuts, no made up wars for oil, no unfunded expansions to Medicare. I wonder, where would that debt be?

Then you would have nothing to constantly whine about.

GFY
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Democratic voter demographics...

1215 ILLEGAL ALIENS convicted of homicide!

5557 Illegal aliens convicted of sexual offences!

36,166 illegal aliens convicted of DUI!

http://thevirtuousrepublic.com/2013/01/27/ice...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Employment Growth Under Obama Lowest Since WWII
LMAO!!!
How do you "LMAO" without even citing a source?

Did your wife confirm that?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Congressman Slams President Obama For Lack Of Minorities In His Cabinet

An African-American lawmaker from Florida is slamming President Obama for failing to appoint minorities to high-ranking positions in his administration since being re-elected.

Congressman Alcee Hastings even claims that the President was also reluctant to spend campaign money to advertise in African-American publications.

via The Grio

Florida congressman Alcee Hastings lashed out at the Obama administration during a recent appearance at the National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA) convention.

The 76-year-old lawmaker has joined a growing chorus of pundits, activists and politicians who have been critical of the White House for its lack of minority second-term Cabinet appointments.

Obama’s picks for Treasury, Defense and Secretary of State have all been white males.

“The Black Caucus of Congress then sent 61 names to the White House,” Hastings said, according to the Sacramento Observer.“Time went by. Not one of that 61 was selected – not one.”

Hastings also claimed that the Obama campaign only begrudgingly invested in advertisements in black publications during the 2012 election cycle.

“If I was president of the United States, there is no way in hell that I would raise a billion dollars and don’t spend but a million dollars with people who probably had as much to do with my becoming president as anybody,” he said.

Hastings made history in 1993 when he became the first African-American elected to Congress from Florida.

There could be some truth to this
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Did you know your employer could sue you for divulging your wage to coworkers? Stupid.
Many companies have strict rules about discussing salaries. They may not be able to sue you, but they can sure as hell fire you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
This just in, WalMart has announced a new ammo sales policy. That's right__in order to reduce hoarding, the gigantic retailer will only sell 3 boxes per day per customer until further notice.
Geez that's only 21 boxes per week.
Realtime buys toilet paper one roll at a time.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LeftwingNuts wrote:
Obama's jobs council just got the pink slip.
Anyone get a job lately?
Now they're unemployed too.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>thanks. i thought the consistently high unemployment rate was due to Obamanomics and companies not hiring due to fear of the unknown with Obamacare and excessive new federal regulations.... now we know it is because Americans just don't know where to find employment ads.
Ehhh, your Fox scare tactics don't wash, I think current unemployment levels represent the fat that had accumulated during the credit boom. American corporations, as an aggregate, are posting record profits. 7.8% may be the new 5% for a generation or more.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, let's say I'm 4.5 billion and there's no blueprint of what's normal and what isn't. And I've survived FAR greater extremes in climate without benefit of pompous environmental soul searching or authoritarian edicts of global repentance.
So now we have no clue what the climate as been in our past?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "LMAO" without even citing a source?
Did your wife confirm that?
The coroner
So Surprizeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some grandiose lying and false bragging for ya WAXTURDS!!!!
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. <quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote: I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Lol!
Still waiting for your latest number...ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The thread sockpuppet/hypocrite crybaby has been released!

MPD hypocrite galore...

Whah! Whah! Whah!

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME,Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh the humanity...

Liberals thought armed guards (NRA) in schools was crazy....

The people have spoken....

Newtown calls for more armed guards in school....

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/newtown-calls-fo...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No gases, whatever you are referring to, are ever removed from the environment. They can only be converted to something else.
I was talking about the atmosphere & yes, gases are removed from the atmosphere. Try to keep up.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a gun?
Do you have a life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 68,041
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 9 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 14 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE