Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852222 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who exhaust their extended unemployment benefits are applying for disability in increasing numbers.
"applying" for but how about "getting"? My friend who's undergoing chemo and radiation for lung cancer didn't qualify.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852223 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
Meanwhile, some kid at the McDonalds in Boca Raton was busted for copying credit card numbers; kept a swiper beside the register; claims a couple of guys paid him $500 to do it.
People pay for McDonalds with credit cards? Unreal.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852226 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Lewis, so they say.
'Lewis gained notoriety for his involvement in a January 2000 fight that resulted in an indictment on murder and aggravated-assault charges. In a plea agreement he pled guilty to obstruction of justice in exchange for testimony against two other defendants.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis
He's black so it's probably assumed by rightwingers/tea baggers that he is guilty of murder.
Que sorpresa!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852227 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Niners.
Point spread?
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852228 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish,
HA HA HA!!!!!!!! And a pathological lying troll!!!!
LOL!
You're a pathologicial liar about what? ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852230 Feb 1, 2013
Police in Mesa, Arizona say they found the body of a man who they believe is 70-year-old Arthur Harmon, dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound. The body was found a little bit aways from a rental car he’d been driving.

Harmon shot three people at an office building yesterday after a pre-trial meeting. One of the victims, Steve Singer died. Harmon had filed a lawsuit against Singer and his company. An attorney who had been representing Singer was also wounded in the shooting. An separate attorney who represented a man Harmon had sued a few years ago, remembers him as being litigious and unpleasant

http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/01/31/az-office...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852231 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That reference has no documentation as to the ability to sue. The scary thing is that the cow from Maryland wants to prohibit companies from firing employees for discussing salaries.
So it's a free country, but you can't discuss your salary??

Do you know the definition of FREEDOM??

You support Companies that supress their employees freedom of speech??

Show me where in the Constitution that citizens are prohibited in talking about their earnings??

The true reason is that employers don't want people to realize how they cheat many employees, while they protect their pals.

You're fascism is showing ..........again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852232 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....nevermind.
Good idea.

Better for you to stay quiet than expose your stupidity, Emaam.

HAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852233 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
“The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party,” Mao stated before applying gun control laws he had inherited which “made it illegal to import or possess rifles, cannons, or explosives without a permit.” The laws were updated in 1957 when the National People’s Congress outlawed the manufacture, repair, purchase, or possession of any firearm or ammunition “in contravention of safety provisions.”
China is routinely rocked by riots staged by residents furious at the arbitrary theft of their land by the state, which under the Communist system claims that the government owns all land and that private property rights are non-existent. However, the state-owned media ensures that news of the protests does not reach a national audience.
Wonder how you say "uh-oh" in Chinese?
What's your point?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852235 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Mi lápiz es amarillo.
That's nice Homer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852236 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
I did? Interesting considering my honey is an rda. Any how, if you talk about it next week, maybe it will be $250.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852238 Feb 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
RUSH10Me
When does he go fishing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852239 Feb 1, 2013
Not Suprized wrote:
Whah! Whah! Whah!
Waxturd has created a "Not Surprised" sockpuppet!!

Number 134.

Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery, Waxturd is proving how the real 'Not Surprised' owns him!!

Along with Waxturd's 'Masters of Masturbation' degrees!!

Waxturd is clearly rattled!!

Jimmy is having a complete breakdown!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852240 Feb 1, 2013
Hastings, the first African-American elected to Congress from Florida since the Reconstruction Era, expressed admiration for the Black Press, saying it covers the full scope of Black life better than White-owned media.
“I spent more money in this election than I have in any election,” said Hastings, who has served in Congress since 1992.“And I believe Bobby [Henry, publisher of the Westside Gazette in Fort Lauderdale] will tell you that I spent an equivalent or more money than the Obama for America people did with his newspaper.”
Hastings said he also outspent the Obama campaign in other media in Broward County, which makes up part of his congressional district.
“I did that because I wanted Obama to win the presidency, but I particularly went to the ground in this election to prove to him and his minions that this was territory that had been watered, flowered, grown and harvested long before anybody knew his (expletive) name.”
Hastings continued,“…Because of your efforts –national Black publishers – because of many of your efforts, we voted 2 percent in this election more than we did in ’08. And I received 2 percent more in the congressional district that I serve than he did –and that’s the message I wanted to send to him.”
He said a strong message also needs to be sent to advertisers that fail to support the Black Press. According to a 2012 report by Nielsen titled,“African-American Consumers: Still Vital, Still Growing,” Black consumers will have a projected buying power of $1.1 trillion by 2012. Yet, of the $120 billion spent on advertising in 2011, only 2 percent was spent with African-American media.
Hasting criticized several Florida newspapers and local advertisers by name.
“Many of the same people that advertise in these [White-owned] publications don’t advertise with you and that’s insulting because we ultimately wind up using the products that they advertise and somehow or another, our news is ignored.”
Hastings graduated from Fisk University in Nashville and Florida A&M University Law School, both historically Black colleges. His said Obama has also demonstrated insensitivity to HBCUs. Obama administration officials disagree with that assessment, pointing out that he announced a plan to increase spending on HBCUs by $850 million over the next 10 years.
“It was nine months into the administration before he appointed a single person, not just at the cabinet level …” Hasting recalled.“But when you look at the Schedule 1, Schedule 2, and Schedule 3, none in his first nine months of his administration was from a historically Black college.”
Hastings predicted that the nation will lose half of its 105 HBCUs over the next 15 years.
“They, like you, will not survive unless you begin to form consortiums and unless you understand that you are Black-owned and not necessarily Black when it comes to this media business,” he said.“You’re going to have to form conglomerates; you’re going to have to form bonds of trust like you elders had to give birth to this organization being here in place in the first place.”
Hastings said that unlike some journalists employed by White-owned media, NNPA publishers are not conflicted by race. He recalled a speech he gave to a National Association of Black Journalists convention in Dallas where journalists were pondering whether they were journalists or Black first.
“I said,‘If you are not sure about whether or not you are Black, look in the (expletive) mirror,’” Hastings recalled.“’And if the mirror does not give you an answer, ask your mama.’”
The congressman said White-owned media is failing, in part, because of the rush to beat their competitors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852241 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
You mean like this, right you lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
Billy Carter/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature
You're such a pathetic, rejected, scorned woman you're posting what? ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nucular Nutjob

Pompano Beach, FL

#852243 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd has created a "Not Surprised" sockpuppet!!
Number 134.
Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery, Waxturd is proving how the real 'Not Surprised' owns him!!
Along with Waxturd's 'Masters of Masturbation' degrees!!
Waxturd is clearly rattled!!
Jimmy is having a complete breakdown!!
lowlifewelfareleechobamaworshi ppingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

#852244 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? Interesting considering my honey is an rda. Any how, if you talk about it next week, maybe it will be $250.
Why do you always lie about things you've previously posted??

You do it so often, it's like a joke.

Emaam's mantra is "Prove it", as if he'd never posted it!!

Like everything else about you, it's a weak excuse.

'Everybody knows'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nut Surprized

Phoenix, AZ

#852246 Feb 1, 2013
What prompts your obsessive anger & hate? Is it because you feel this Waxman fellow spoils your fun by not allowing you to abuse the judgeit system as you have for a couple years now? How do you know it's him?

Why do you paste items that have nothing to do with you or Waxturds? Do you think lying builds some type of case for you?

You keep stalking someone who is not even here. Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

Maybe if you are nice, the person who outdoes you on the judgeits will let you win once in a while. If it's that important to you, ask for forgiveness.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
You mean like this, right you lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#852247 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
When does he go fishing?
When the market is right , meaning any time I choose , I can walk strait through secure marine terminals and restricted areas of our US airports can you do that lily ??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#852248 Feb 1, 2013
About 500 000 children would be left without insurance and the poorest Americans could be fined under President Obama’s new health care law because of a loophole that the administration and Congress failed to fix.

Lawmakers passed the Affordable Care Act in 2010 without taking care of a loophole that would make it impossible for low-income families to purchase health care for their themselves or their children. Under the health care law, anyone who fails to acquire insurance will be forced to pay a heavy tax penalty – including those who can’t afford their employer’s insurance plans.

To downplay the severity of the loophole, the administration is calling it a “glitch” and claiming that it was initially unable to address it because of the way Congress wrote the law. Now, two years after the law was voted on, the affordability loophole is posing a significant problem in wake of many of the provisions’ 2014 implementation.

The Obama administration initially planned to offer financial assistance to families to buy private health insurance if they cannot afford their employers’ options – but Congress did not include text for the financial assistance program in the Affordable Care Act.

Under the law, anyone who remains uninsured will be forced to pay heavy fines – including those who can’t afford their employer’s insurance plans. And the IRS on Wednesday refused to exempt such individuals from the fines.

Employer-sponsored health care plans are on the rise, but some families that are unable to afford the coverage offered by their job could be left uninsured when “Obamacare” goes into effect. In the legislation, affordable coverage is defined as costing no more than 9.5 percent of family income. But low-income workers might be unable to pay for the care offered by their employer – especially if it exceeds the affordability margin. Health insurance coverage also costs more if a worker has a family to cover, making it difficult for low-income families to also insure their children.

An average workplace plan costs about $5,600 per individual worker and about $15,700 for a family, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. Paying three times as much might not be an option for those with insufficient incomes, thereby prompting them to leave their children uninsured.

Bruce Lesley, president of First Focus, told AP that close to 500,000 children could be left without insurance because of the loophole. Many families will not be able to afford coverage unless their employers help them pay for the premiums – which not all employers do.

In order to solve the problem, Congress would need to amend the health care law, since a significant measure is missing from the text and the IRS failed to exempt Americans who are poor and uninsured from financial penalties.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Fair Game 47,051
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Harry Balls 50,052
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 44 min LieutenantGov 4,053
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr door left open wa... 98,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr full mardi mau-Grau 68,565
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Kuuipo 32

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]