Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,241)

Showing posts 784,801 - 784,820 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Your lies won't make it. You just make shit up as you go along.

You've been busted so often for lying, you must be a drunk, like your hero, Dubya!!

----------

""The 911 tapes were released over the weekend which gave everyone just a taste of what really happened that night but ABC News got a hold of call logs on Trayvon’s phone that show he was talking to his 16-year-old girlfriend seconds before he was killed and she heard everything that happened firsthand.

The girl would only talk to attorneys who recorded her statement and her parents won’t give out her name, but she said when she was talking to Trayvon as he was walking back home in the rain and he was telling her about this strange guy who was on a phone following him:

“He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man. I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run.”

Trayvon did eventually decide to run but he was eventually cornered.

“Trayvon said,‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said,‘What are you doing here.’ Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn’t answer the phone.”

After that the line went dead and it was just seconds later that Trayvon was killed.

On the contrary, when George Zimmerman called 911, he told police that Trayvon was acting funny, looked suspicious and seemed to be on drugs…now we know he was talking to his girlfriend and trying to figure out why a strange man in an SUV who was on his cell phone, was following him while he was trying to get home. He put on his hood because it was raining. He wasn’t on drugs, he was scared. And if there was some strange man, staring you down and following you in an SUV, you’d probably run to.""

----------

You can lie, but you can't hide!!

Busted again, Dweeb!!

And a decorated war hero, John Kerry has been praised and confirmed by the House Republiclowns and Senate Republiclowns!!

Now what were the lies you were telling about Kerry..........
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he tells his girlfriend that Zimmerman has already left and he is going to go catch Zimmerman and assault him.
The fight starts after Hoodieman follows Zimmerman and catches up with him and punches him in the nose. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman knocks Zimmerman to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman gets on top of Zimmerman and pins him to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman begins bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete sidewalk.
Now, the gun comes out and Hoodieman is blown to hell.
By the way, Zimmerman is in no way a specimen of a physical animal. He was short and pudgy, and would be obviously weak and not athletic. Only a coward would choose a victim like that.... enter Hoodieman.
... exit Hoodieman.
Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't attempt to bash an obviously weaker man's brains out by banging his head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and they will blow you to hell.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MIDLAND CITY, Ala.—

Neighbors of an Alabama man accused of killing a school bus driver and taking a child hostage in an ongoing standoff say he was paranoid and combative.

The standoff went through the night after the gunman boarded a stopped school bus in the small town of Midland City on Tuesday afternoon.

Neighbors say the suspect is Jimmy Lee Dykes. Mike Smith, who lives across the street, said Wednesday that Dykes once threatened to shoot his children when the family's dogs entered his property.

The Smiths said their daughter and son were on the bus and the gunman opened fire after the driver tried to stop him from walking into the aisle to grab two children. The gunman fled with one.

Copyright The Associated Press
Carols a Snot2

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you miss it. We all do. Whatever it is.
Bush, sweetie. There were several double meanings in there you missed and I suppose I have to explain those too? Well, not only does the name Bush have an alternate meaning b ut the joke hints at the modern day practice of shaving the pubis which is more common than not. Why just last night I was in the Safeway when a stunning young woman in low cut jeans and a high-cut t-shirt reached for an item on the top shelf and in doing so stuck her entire vagina in my face which was bald as a billiard ball. She couldn't reach the can in question so she smiled at me and asked if I'd do it? Well I was in a fix then let me tell you. I would be 15 minutes or so before I could raise my arms over my head for the simple reason all the blood in them had rushed to my penis which was busily exploring her shopping cart. So I just gave her $100 bill and left, disgraced.

The word "miss" too has a double meaning. The way I used it in the post suggests a sentimental tone on first reading. But read it again, maybe you can figure out what the post actually says.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

phoney_teachers_nThe_Usa wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are smart...
But what about your impact on the children?
What did you score on your subject matter exam?
What was your SAT score?
How many of your students have been admitted into the IVY league?
How is it that she can post every day during school time?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone else smell something old, repetitious and stale, kinda smells like a limpdk from up the state of Washingtom or is that the state of confusion? I think the old sauce head misses me.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing prices are up slightly in parts of California because of low inventory. The housing construction market is still flat.
Is it a coincidence you're looking at a picture of your dead wife as you typed that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obama succeeding at?
Exposing the deep divisions in the Republiclown Party, for one.

Forcing Republiclowns to cave on fiscal cliff and debt ceiling.

Shaming Republiclonws to finally raise taxes on th ewealthy.

Shaming Republiclowns into supporting immigration reform, the single biggest issue that launched the now defunct Tea Party

Building an enduring Democratic coalition of young people, women, hispanics, asians, blacks, jews, and whites under 40.

Obamacare is the law of the land. Republiclown Governors are falling all over themselves to get on board!!

Winding down Bush's ill-adventure in Afganistan.

Killing terrorists at a rate Bush could only imagine.

Y'know, you'd be better off asking what he wasn't succeeding at!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's no wonder you avoid conversation. You're clueless!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news. Should get better as people trade in their older cars. Unforunately, the dow is being propped up.
An hour and a half to Big Ben's speech. Hang on to your hat.

How much do you think that is because people see the economy getting ready to tank and are using those accelerated dividend checks to buy new autos so as to be better able to weather the coming storm?
THE DEBILO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

debil wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear about your war injury.
THAT IS NOT ME! THAT'S JUST CAROL PRETENDING TO BE ME... WHICH SEEMS FAIR... SHE'S TOO TIMID TO PULL IT OFF, HOWEVER. BUT I'M ACTUALLY AIMING TO MAKE HER WRITE THE WORDS, "I WANT YOUR BIG, HAIRY COCK IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!" TO ME THIS STUFF IS LIKE DOING THE CROSSWORD.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Weak GDP Report Shows The Madness Of Push For More Spending Cuts
New data released today shows that the U.S. economy unexpectedly shrank in the fourth quarter of 2012. The 0.1 percent contraction is almost entirely attributable to cuts in government spending:
Real federal government consumption expenditures and gross investment decreased 15.0 percent in the fourth quarter, in contrast to an increase of 9.5 percent in the third. National defense decreased 22.2 percent, in contrast to an increase of 12.9 percent. Nondefense increased 1.4 percent, compared with an increase of 3.0 percent.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/01/30/1...
I remember you guys criticizing romney for wanting to increase defense spending.
THE DEBILO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obama succeeding at?
WINNING ELECTIONS?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Carols a Snot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, sweetie. There were several double meanings in there you missed and I suppose I have to explain those too? Well, not only does the name Bush have an alternate meaning b ut the joke hints at the modern day practice of shaving the pubis which is more common than not. Why just last night I was in the Safeway when a stunning young woman in low cut jeans and a high-cut t-shirt reached for an item on the top shelf and in doing so stuck her entire vagina in my face which was bald as a billiard ball. She couldn't reach the can in question so she smiled at me and asked if I'd do it? Well I was in a fix then let me tell you. I would be 15 minutes or so before I could raise my arms over my head for the simple reason all the blood in them had rushed to my penis which was busily exploring her shopping cart. So I just gave her $100 bill and left, disgraced.
The word "miss" too has a double meaning. The way I used it in the post suggests a sentimental tone on first reading. But read it again, maybe you can figure out what the post actually says.
lily way beyond a doubt.

Looks like Carol has exposed lily/dem/debil for sure

No surprize here though...

Trash mouth lily/dem - no life

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news. Should get better as people trade in their older cars. Unforunately, the dow is being propped up.
Care to elaborate on your DOW comments?? Like, who's propping it up and why??

I'd love to take your nonsense apart and again expose you as the idiot you are.

But you're famous for making comments and walking away from them when the lies are pointed out.

You're a lot like Flake in that, brain dead.

Say stupid things, and never answer to them.

Troll tactics. Worthy of Waxturd and Co.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

debil wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take my fun away, No Surprize. If I take one down, I'm taking all of you down.
lily for sure

no surprize here, again...

take another swig, swine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd troll!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Zieg Hiel lily!
All angels like Trevor are caugh with burgalur tools and womens jewelry in their backpacks at school. You and the liberal media aren't pandering and being typical libverals, right? You are just good NAZI's convicting people for political reasons.
KMA.
Zieg Hiel lily!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBILO wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT IS NOT ME! THAT'S JUST CAROL PRETENDING TO BE ME... WHICH SEEMS FAIR... SHE'S TOO TIMID TO PULL IT OFF, HOWEVER. BUT I'M ACTUALLY AIMING TO MAKE HER WRITE THE WORDS, "I WANT YOUR BIG, HAIRY COCK IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!" TO ME THIS STUFF IS LIKE DOING THE CROSSWORD.
lily for sure
Louise

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I laid on the chaise while Manuel the pool boy clipped the last few grey hair from my pudenda. Then he began rubbing in sheets of raw lanolin, first tenderly, then rapidly and with mounting pressure. I was dimly aware that a woman was screaming somewhere and then I realized it was me. Jets of liquid squirted out of me onto Manuel's chest and arms and her put one big meaty thumb just above my clitoris and pulled the skin up towards my belly as the index finger of his other hand skittered across the sensitive flesh just above my mound.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing the deep divisions in the Republiclown Party, for one.
Forcing Republiclowns to cave on fiscal cliff and debt ceiling.
Shaming Republiclonws to finally raise taxes on th ewealthy.
Shaming Republiclowns into supporting immigration reform, the single biggest issue that launched the now defunct Tea Party
Building an enduring Democratic coalition of young people, women, hispanics, asians, blacks, jews, and whites under 40.
Obamacare is the law of the land. Republiclown Governors are falling all over themselves to get on board!!
Winding down Bush's ill-adventure in Afganistan.
Killing terrorists at a rate Bush could only imagine.
Y'know, you'd be better off asking what he wasn't succeeding at!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's no wonder you avoid conversation. You're clueless!!
I see. So all his talk about focusing on jobs was bs? You fell for it both times.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBILO wrote:
<quoted text>
WINNING ELECTIONS?
What about the middle class?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were there? Zimmerman is a murderer. Period. A stalker, racist murderer and will go to prison. If that boy was a gang banger, he would have grabbed that fatties gun and blown his brains out and taken his car too. You're an idiot.
Dweeb is an idiot, but today he's an angry one.

For years the wingnuts got away with attacking John Kerry.

The same John Kerry that got a 97-3 comfirmation vote in the Senate, including almost all Republiclowns!!

And the complimentary things rthay said about Kerry!! Calling attention to his heroism in combat, his chest of medals, even his exercising his free speech to speak out against the Vietnam War!!

Kerry is a great man. They attacked him for speaking truth to power when he returned from Vietnam, now they love him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 784,801 - 784,820 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 41 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs