Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852202 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
Nostrilis Waxman
Windsor, CT
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote: I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Lol!
QUOTE who="Devin"
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Your jealous of who? ROTFLMAO!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852204 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
You won't flush why?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#852205 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, my ancestors rode around on dinosaurs, it wasn't that cold, some days you wore a sweater. The earth is only about 10,000 years old or so according to your average rightwinger so all that talk about glaciers and ice ages is pure myth, in fact so is all science in general.
You need to read up on 'Totems'.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852207 Feb 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
Ive figured it out why the Liberal Media is spinning this bad Economic News!! There are fewer cars on the road, less fuel/oil being used, less electricity being consume, so the end results is less impact on the Environment saving the World and Lifes!!
Another version of brain dead Dweeb.

Oil is near $100 a barrel.

Gaoline prices rising.

And you stupidly say less cars are the reason.

Dumb as a stump, you TX nitwits!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#852209 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's right up there with his stupidity concerning Adam Lanza using a handgun to kill 26.
Note how he lies, yet never corrects himself nor admit to the lie??
All the wingnuts do that.
It's what losing 2 elections to a black man will do to a racist person.
Meanwhile....

Lowland Gorillas in the Congo, after reading your post, are giving each other hugs and hi-5s....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#852210 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Underemployment is the issue.
A college graduate working as a waitress is effectively unemployed.
Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?

Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.

Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852211 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS! for sure!
Make that you're jealous "of whom", so fake, phony fraud illegitimate babymama welfare leech leosanusnatch need not intercede....ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852212 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Lewis, so they say.
'Lewis gained notoriety for his involvement in a January 2000 fight that resulted in an indictment on murder and aggravated-assault charges. In a plea agreement he pled guilty to obstruction of justice in exchange for testimony against two other defendants.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis
He's black so it's probably assumed by rightwingers/tea baggers that he is guilty of murder.
He ratted out his 2 buddies.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852213 Feb 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of that going around. Wonder why Jane doesn't credit Coulter? Isn't that plagiarism? Really, who gives a fck what Jane Says?
I don't, just like to bust her chops. Suffice it to say; if she posts something like this "babymama babydaddy taquisha l'quan on welfare and foodstamps.....blah blah blah", she wrote it herself.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852215 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds, for sure!!!!
Your bust measurement is what? ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852217 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a free country, yet your employer should be allowed to fire you for nothing??
You have a weird idea of what freedom means.
Um....nevermind.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852218 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Lewis
And you can prove it??

No record of him being found guilty of anything close.

Why are you lying about Ray Lewis?? Because he's black!!

This is just more bias against anyone who is black, as were your attacks on Beyonce??

BTW, did you see her sing the Star Spangled Banner in person, for the press??

Made you wingnuts look even more stupid than usual.

Hiding behind a proxy location and sockpuppet in CA doesn't change your inbred stupidity or racism, Nobraina from PA.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852220 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Well__this should come as no surprise. TSA's bomb sniffing dog program is a total fkn bust as the dogs can't handle the smells or distractions found in a dynamic environment with people moving in different directions.
I guess the dogs and their handlers still look pretty cool eh?
For those of you who've already forgotten, the TSA was born in the 107th congress and signed into law by George W Bush in November of 2001. The Agency was placed under the direction of Homeland security in 2003.
Does anyone have a clue how much money that fkn behemoth costs to operate???
No, how much?
Rand Paul is on a roll trying to privatize it. Last I read, DHS employed a half million people.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852221 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Spell mutt for us Mr. Ivy Leaguer!
You dropped out of special ed why? ROTFLMAO!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852222 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who exhaust their extended unemployment benefits are applying for disability in increasing numbers.
"applying" for but how about "getting"? My friend who's undergoing chemo and radiation for lung cancer didn't qualify.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852223 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
Meanwhile, some kid at the McDonalds in Boca Raton was busted for copying credit card numbers; kept a swiper beside the register; claims a couple of guys paid him $500 to do it.
People pay for McDonalds with credit cards? Unreal.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852226 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Lewis, so they say.
'Lewis gained notoriety for his involvement in a January 2000 fight that resulted in an indictment on murder and aggravated-assault charges. In a plea agreement he pled guilty to obstruction of justice in exchange for testimony against two other defendants.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis
He's black so it's probably assumed by rightwingers/tea baggers that he is guilty of murder.
Que sorpresa!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852227 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Niners.
Point spread?
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852228 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish,
HA HA HA!!!!!!!! And a pathological lying troll!!!!
LOL!
You're a pathologicial liar about what? ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852230 Feb 1, 2013
Police in Mesa, Arizona say they found the body of a man who they believe is 70-year-old Arthur Harmon, dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound. The body was found a little bit aways from a rental car hed been driving.

Harmon shot three people at an office building yesterday after a pre-trial meeting. One of the victims, Steve Singer died. Harmon had filed a lawsuit against Singer and his company. An attorney who had been representing Singer was also wounded in the shooting. An separate attorney who represented a man Harmon had sued a few years ago, remembers him as being litigious and unpleasant

http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/01/31/az-office...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Learn to Read 182,191
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?