Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852069 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!
See...I knew it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852070 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And Beyonce is an international Star, who could buy and sell the likes of Ann Coulter a thousand times over.
while you sit in Centralia, Pa, breathing the fumes and bitching about a woman who's more rich, beautiful, talented, and famous than any of your wingnut heroes/heroines.
Besides, Coulter's a Catholic. You've often mentioned your hatred for Catholics, as well las every other religion.
You lose.
Beyonce's a Star, while Coulter's looking old and anorexic. Funny you'd defend a wench who Bill Maher used as a semen depository~~
<quoted text>
Five more years and Bouncy will look like Aretha Franklin did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LeftwingNuts

West Hartford, CT

#852071 Feb 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
Eighth embassy bombing since Hilary took control.
Democrats rejoice!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852072 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know you rightwingers like women who used to be men, or look like men. She's all yours
I thought Michelle was happily married to Barack Hussein.(Those exposed arms are always a dead giveaway!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#852073 Feb 1, 2013
Anyone see Wilhelm from Germany today? I don't see much grandiose lying and false bragging going on, just the regular lies and delusions from the regular libtards.

Hmmm, the thread spell checker is missing too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852075 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
On ABC's This Week, White House political adviser, David Plouffe, said:“We are going to require some more revenues.”
Of course, they are.
Sure, but they cannot ever get enough from the "wealthy", no matter what percentage they confiscate.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852076 Feb 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LTR isn't it?
I was shocked beyond belief when it turned out that Bush really wanted a massive, budget-busting new entitlement program after all, apparently to buy himself re-election in 2004. He put all the pressure the White House could muster on House Republicans to vote for Medicare Part D and even suppressed internal administration estimates that it would cost far more than Congress believed. After holding the vote open for an unprecedented three hours, with Bush himself awakened in the middle of the night to apply pressure, the House Republican leadership was successful in ramming the legislation through after a few cowardly conservatives switched their votes.

It’s worth remembering that Paul Ryan, among other so-called fiscal hawks, voted for this irresponsible, unfunded expansion of government.

Suddenly, I felt adrift, politically and intellectually. I now saw many things I had long had misgivings about, such as all the Republican pork-barrel projects that Bush refused to veto, in sharper relief. They were no longer exceptions to conservative governance but its core during the Bush 43 years.

I began writing columns that were highly critical of Bush’s policies and those of Republicans in Congress—all based on solid conservative principles. In other words, I was criticizing them from the inside, from the right.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852077 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
I'm picking the 49's in case I don't get back on here.
Nice!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852078 Feb 1, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, go outside and look around. It'd be hard to make it mo' mediocre than it already is. But to you use of the expression, "reduced expectations." What were you expecting originally?
What Americans have always expected, which is growth and prosperity, instead of the failure that Obama presents.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852079 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, when/if Libertarians are ever in control and they ruin the country we'll attack them, until such time let's focus on bashing the Republicans until they weed the rightwing crazies from their ranks.
I'm on board. Line em up
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#852080 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know you rightwingers like women who used to be men, or look like men. She's all yours
Hillary on the other hand has a great foundation. Her ankles are like tree stumps! Speaking of Democrat women compared to Republican women, I can see why all the Democrat libtard men are so angry & frustrated!

http://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/why-r...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852081 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Me too!
Nice!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#852083 Feb 1, 2013
Who needs a trial when you have democrats....

Zimmerman-murderer....

http://americanglob.com/2013/01/31/official-e...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852084 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And Beyonce is an international Star, who could buy and sell the likes of Ann Coulter a thousand times over.
while you sit in Centralia, Pa, breathing the fumes and bitching about a woman who's more rich, beautiful, talented, and famous than any of your wingnut heroes/heroines.
Besides, Coulter's a Catholic. You've often mentioned your hatred for Catholics, as well las every other religion.
You lose.
Beyonce's a Star, while Coulter's looking old and anorexic. Funny you'd defend a wench who Bill Maher used as a semen depository~~
<quoted text>
Whitney Houston was a bigger star than Beyonce.

My disdain is for the Roman Catholic Church, not for individual church members.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852085 Feb 1, 2013
Come on everyone...niners or ravens?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852086 Feb 1, 2013
Heritage, 2001, Bush tax cuts will....

1) Effectively pay off the federal debt;
2) Reduce the federal surplus by $1.4 trillion;
3) Substantially increase family income;
4) Save the entire Social Security surplus;
5) Increase personal savings;
6) Create more job opportunities.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2001...

wrong! but let's double down...

The Tax Relief Program Worked: Make the Tax Cuts Permanent

http://origin.heritage.org/research/reports/2...

though that seems to be just an excuse fest. big surprise there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#852087 Feb 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the tough oyster hunter fighting women.
Fkn uneducated kkkoward.
I have stepped over knocked down men that are better than you looking for the one to fight , you have only been in two fights in your entire life you pussy ,one was with your sister and the other was with your head up obamas ass fighting for air , I wish you were my only worry punk .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#852088 Feb 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Chinese Communist Party Mouthpiece Again Demands illegal 'president' Barack Hussein Obama Disarm The American People (maybe they have an invasion in mind?)
http://www.infowars.com/chinese-communist-par...
That is why most forgein nations fear to try an invasion attempt of the US mainland like China because they know that a majority of americans are armed and able to possess guns for national defense where as a majority of forgein nations their citizens are not able to possess or own any guns of any type and why a military invasion would be easy since their citizens cannot resist or defend themselves from forgein invadors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852090 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been waiting for this, I just put every dime I have on the Ravens. Cheers Flack.
How can Homer support a team that features a murderer as its star player?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852091 Feb 1, 2013
Did you know your employer could sue you for divulging your wage to coworkers? Stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Grau 68,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Earthling-1 47,083
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Jonah1 50,078
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min Nono 4,060
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 1 hr he who knows 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]