Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852153 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share your bet?
You misspelled bed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852154 Feb 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Give us the vote totals in Congress for each of those budgets.
... got a problem there, don't you?
That's because Obama only submitted 2 budgets in 4 years, and the sum total of votes in Congress for each and all of the 2 budgets he submitted of the 4 budgets he was supposed to submit was ZERO. That's NONE, NADA, ZILCH.
Obviously, every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an idiot.
By the way, when do you think Obama will deliver that budget proposal he referenced last week when he said it will be late?
(Like he's really going to submit one....)
Nope, only procedural votes on whether to take them up were held. There's a political purpose for those votes but its over your head so just stick with the idea that he upheld his end of the Budget process by submitting those budgets. BTW, you can only say 2 of those budgets since '13 is still in the docket and the '10 budget passed.

You're not getting any closer to being right but at least you're trying.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#852155 Feb 1, 2013
Iíve figured it out why the Liberal Media is spinning this bad Economic News!! There are fewer cars on the road, less fuel/oil being used, less electricity being consume, so the end results is less impact on the Environment saving the World and Lifes!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852157 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
In other news__DOW is fixin to bust 14,000, S&P already over 1,500. Chrysler sales up 16% in January.
Flack on suicide watch.

Film at 11.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852158 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I missing something? What bet?
Thought you were betting on the 49ers
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852160 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you learn how to read. Flack predicts 49ers to win, to date Flack has been wrong on everyone of his predictions. If Flack says 49ers will win then the Ravens are a lock. Homer just going with the easy money.
Who is a murderer?
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852161 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Waxturds Jimmy wrote:
I don't see much grandiose lying and false bragging going on, just the regular lies and delusions me.
Here's some grandiose lying and false bragging for ya WAXTURDS!!!!
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
Nostrilis Waxman
Windsor, CT
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote: I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Lol!
QUOTE who="Devin"
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
You were kicked off when? ROTFLMAO!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852162 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature..
Your fantasy diary says what? ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852163 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know that they can. Where did you get that idea?
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/01/31/mik...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852164 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Existence of dinosaurs and massive glaciers gives a clue that the Earth has been both warmer and cooler than at present, by substantially greater margins than the temperature variations over the last few hundred years.
The current "climate change" is just minor noise on the history of the Earth.
Bah, my ancestors rode around on dinosaurs, it wasn't that cold, some days you wore a sweater. The earth is only about 10,000 years old or so according to your average rightwinger so all that talk about glaciers and ice ages is pure myth, in fact so is all science in general.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852165 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you learn how to read. Flack predicts 49ers to win, to date Flack has been wrong on everyone of his predictions. If Flack says 49ers will win then the Ravens are a lock. Homer just going with the easy money.
Blood money.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852166 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
NWaxman wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
You love to manipulate what? ROTFLMAO!
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852167 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS! for sure!
You enjoy waxing what? ROTFLMAO!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852168 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I missing something? What bet?
When Flack picked the 49ers, I put all my money on the Ravens.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852169 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Care to share your bet?
I got it...niners of course. Switch to full site and you'll see I have my swag up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852171 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That's funny Jane; you keep talking about people living on disability; that's a fallacy propogated by rightwingers like you to prescribe to the Reagan welfare queen myth.
I personally know a person who really was disabled due to an accident who applied for disability; it's not an easy task, can take years and the amount would not have been enough to sustain a person, it would have been something around $500 a month. He just dropped it and said forget it. You're such a lying swine, that it's almost pathetic.
The reason that employers are offering parttime employment is because of greed. The corporations that you revere, who find the funds to pay the CEO's millions in compensation. To their employees, they give nothing.
Those who exhaust their extended unemployment benefits are applying for disability in increasing numbers.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852172 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That's funny Jane; you keep talking about people living on disability; that's a fallacy propogated by rightwingers like you to prescribe to the Reagan welfare queen myth.
I personally know a person who really was disabled due to an accident who applied for disability; it's not an easy task, can take years and the amount would not have been enough to sustain a person, it would have been something around $500 a month. He just dropped it and said forget it. You're such a lying swine, that it's almost pathetic.
The reason that employers are offering parttime employment is because of greed. The corporations that you revere, who find the funds to pay the CEO's millions in compensation. To their employees, they give nothing.
After reading this, Walmart Liquors may fire you from greeting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852173 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is a murderer?
Ray Lewis
Carol Carolskivitch

Zagreb, Croatia

#852174 Feb 1, 2013
Hello, dirtee American Dogs. We welcome you to our newest invention, the Internyet. No lyeftist peegs are allyowed. Only us. To geeve the credeet where eet ees due, we owe a lyot to Nyancy Raygun. Not onlee did she haff de naked dyaughter with the pyencil eraser nyipples, but she teach us to "Just Say Nyet." Hence, the Internyet. The leftist Imperial dung is not welcome on the Internyet, on;ly right-minded people who are unafraid to just say no over and over and over again.

The principle ees syimple: whatever anyone asks you anything you just say "NO" really loud. Like abortion? NO! Immigrants? NO! Gay sex movies on Satuday nights in the Marine barracks? NO! Well... may-be....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#852176 Feb 1, 2013
Well__this should come as no surprise. TSA's bomb sniffing dog program is a total fkn bust as the dogs can't handle the smells or distractions found in a dynamic environment with people moving in different directions.

I guess the dogs and their handlers still look pretty cool eh?

For those of you who've already forgotten, the TSA was born in the 107th congress and signed into law by George W Bush in November of 2001. The Agency was placed under the direction of Homeland security in 2003.

Does anyone have a clue how much money that fkn behemoth costs to operate???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 20 min africhaiti 1
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 3 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 3 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 4 hr ligolyser 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance