Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852022 Feb 1, 2013
The nitwit is back to what he originally said he was;

A motorcycle gearhead.

Hopefully we've seen the last of his outrageous lies concerning the 30 odd other careers he claimed.

But overall, his lies will continue!!

Fer sure he'll come back with another tall tale about how he's a very importaint man at Gazprom!!
DBWriter wrote:
Well, I've got to go get the last inspection of the latest motorcycle I built done at DoT and get a new-build title today.
Thank each and every one of you for purchasing products made from oil. My life would not be the same without your support.
DEATH

Zagreb, Croatia

#852023 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Low growth is an essential part of the "green" movement to "sustainable" growth.
Welcome to the new reality of reduced expectations, where mediocre is the new excellent.
Honey, go outside and look around. It'd be hard to make it mo' mediocre than it already is. But to you use of the expression, "reduced expectations." What were you expecting originally?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#852024 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does matter, you knew if you say you were quote Anne Fking Coulter, you'd be laughed off the farm
Now go back and memorize the NYPost you stupid miserable swine.
Anne Coulter has a column and TV appearances, while you blog from a moldy condo in the Boca ghetto.

Location hidden

#852025 Feb 1, 2013
Jane sounds like a bag lady who's been abused on the streets of NY for too long..........
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does matter, you knew if you say you were quote Anne Fking Coulter, you'd be laughed off the farm
Now go back and memorize the NYPost you stupid miserable swine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Zagreb, Croatia

#852026 Feb 1, 2013
dem wrote:
Dow hits 14,000
Yeah, it's almost as if they don't read these righties' posts?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852028 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare contains additional taxes on the wealthy.
Heritage Foundation?

you'll need to do much better than that. those peeps can't even remember they wrote Obamacare.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#852029 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
The nitwit is back to what he originally said he was;
A motorcycle gearhead.
Hopefully we've seen the last of his outrageous lies concerning the 30 odd other careers he claimed.
But overall, his lies will continue!!
Fer sure he'll come back with another tall tale about how he's a very importaint man at Gazprom!!
<quoted text>
You describe your nitwit twin, Ghost, perfectly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852030 Feb 1, 2013
You've been a mediocrity for your entire life.

Your mother had to reduce her expectations of having a normal, human offspring when you popped out.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Low growth is an essential part of the "green" movement to "sustainable" growth.
Welcome to the new reality of reduced expectations, where mediocre is the new excellent.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#852032 Feb 1, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's almost as if they don't read these righties' posts?
Yeah! The rich are getting richer under Obama, meanwhile you poor slobs keep supporting him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#852033 Feb 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but no sane person would think that the President of the United States of America would not know immediately when one is being attacked in todays age of technology, moron.
You are an idiot.
Sit down Jimmy, schools in session:
Whether or not Obama knew about the attack while it was going on isn't relevant. The trained staff, State Department and military, were the ones on site making decisions.
You don't even understand what is even being discussed, let alone have the brains to add anything to the discussion. You can't even settle on one personality waxturd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#852035 Feb 1, 2013
With the Superbowl right around the corner....

Totems.....

http://m.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archiv...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#852036 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne Coulter has a column and TV appearances, while you blog from a moldy condo in the Boca ghetto.
lol! Just like Beck. And as he's clarified, he does it as a business!

Location hidden

#852038 Feb 1, 2013
And Beyonce is an international Star, who could buy and sell the likes of Ann Coulter a thousand times over.

while you sit in Centralia, Pa, breathing the fumes and bitching about a woman who's more rich, beautiful, talented, and famous than any of your wingnut heroes/heroines.

Besides, Coulter's a Catholic. You've often mentioned your hatred for Catholics, as well las every other religion.

You lose.

Beyonce's a Star, while Coulter's looking old and anorexic. Funny you'd defend a wench who Bill Maher used as a semen depository~~
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852039 Feb 1, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
culture trumps politics. for proof, look no further than the very first post-election issue Republicans were told they needed to address: getting on the right side of Hispanics by neutralizing the illegal-immigrant issue.
A population perhaps the size of Australia's or four mid-sized EU nations' strolled into America and decided to stay. In doing so, they broke the law. Literally. That's to say, some of the most basic laws of the nation lie shattered and discarded.
Municipally, we have "sanctuary cities" and "hiring halls."
At the state level, Illinois is merely the latest to issue driver's licenses and other legal ID to persons who are in the country illegally.
Federally, the president himself has decreed by executive order that the laws of the nation not be enforced and, indeed, anybody minded to try enforcing them (Arizona) gets hauled into court.
This is a highly legalistic society with laws against everything and most of them with stiff jail sentences attached. Yet a group of squatters has rendered the law irrelevant.
Four of the September 11 terrorists obtained the picture ID they used to board the plane through the illegal-immigrant day-worker network in the parking lot of the 7-Eleven in Falls Church, Va.
But 3,000 corpses wasn't enough to persuade either the citizenry or their representatives to end their indulgence of such networks.
Indeed, it's estimated that half of the "undocumented" have come here since 9/11:
That's to say, they broke into a country on Code Orange alert.
The culture frames the issue, starting with the appropriation of language: These are "hard-working families" willing to do "the jobs Americans won't do," notwithstanding the strains they place on hospitals and schools, the contributions they make to gang crime and drunk-driving statistics ...
Once upon a time they were "illegal," then "undocumented," now just "immigrants," a word with longstanding emotional resonance in America but nevertheless one that used to mean guys who stood in line at consulates, filled in the paperwork, and paid the application fees, and whose redefinition into something entirely different has been accepted as a fait accompli.
http://www.steynonline.com/5376/who-are-we
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#852041 Feb 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Heritage Foundation?
you'll need to do much better than that. those peeps can't even remember they wrote Obamacare.
...talking points memo....

We respectable negroes.....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852042 Feb 1, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He did and he won the presidency for four more years.
No sh!t.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852043 Feb 1, 2013
Flack talking science is like Carol talking history which is like DBWriter talking facts. That dog won't hunt.

Good morning fckers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#852044 Feb 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! The rich are getting richer under Obama, meanwhile you poor slobs keep supporting him.
JIMMY ?
Have you been watching MSNBC AGAIN?
Figures -!
THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOU A RETARD !
By the way JIMMY THE JERK.... Have you ever got a job from a poor man ??
Dumb fuck !
IT SEEMS YOUR OUT OF WORK...
Thank your almighty FUROR !
Its gonna get worse PAL !
Your in for 4 years of Total government CHAOS !
And YOUR GOING TO BE THE TARGET !
Wake up PUDDING HEAD !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#852046 Feb 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dickbreath, it is a fact that Obama submitted a budget every year. Your mental twin Dumbwaiter said he did not.
You can whine, cry, jump up & down & the usual crap you do, but facts are facts.
But hey, being the GD dumbass right whiner you are, you would rather Congress plays political games than actually get anything done.
If you were actually informed, you would know President's budgets typically go into the committees where the actual budget that gets voted on is created.
Putting the submitted budget up to vote is playing politics.
Too bad you are too f*cking stupid to know that.
As a taxpayer, something you likely know nothing about, my tax dollars go to subsidizing the oil industry.
Your mental twin DBWRiter claims to work in this industry. So yes, I do subsidize his salary.
GFY dumbass Eed. Do yourself a favor & get better informed. You are embarrassing yourself yet again.
"real dumb"
Your shit is really hot today is it not? I never said the president nobama did not submit a budget, if you have a beef with a poster saying that respond to that poster.
You do not know shit about my taxes. I have been paying Federal income tax for more than 50 years, still send checks to the IRS 4 times per year.
I do not subsidize your salary, but I do subsidize the food stamps you depend on.
You are the one embarrassing yourself, for every post you offer you get a rebuttal or 2, most point out your ignorance, the fact that you a troll and the fact that you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Do your self a favor, think before you post.
Peace
KMA
PS: In this day and age I love political confrontations, the less are law makers agree the less damage they do. Your only hopes from our legislature is; more taxes, more debt, more handout programs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852047 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know how you hate to see the DOW hit 14,000 for the first time since 2007, the year Bush crashed the economy!!
Wasn't that Dubya fellow President then?? The guy who destroyed our economy??
Dow stands at 13,997 at this moment.
3 points from the significant 14000 level!!
Now let's see you nitwits attack capitalism some more, telling us how the Capitalists are all wrong, the market is really at 6,000!!
C'mon, Flake, you're as dumb as Emaam. Let's see you say something truly ignorant again!!
You should be attacking libertarians, one of theirs said it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min SpaceBlues 48,585
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,917
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 38
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr dumbwhore 2
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 7 hr Jamie 330
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:26PM