Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,232)

Showing posts 784,621 - 784,640 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850266
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

flack wrote:
Uh Oh 4thQ GDP turns negative.-0.1% GDP
This is the three months that have Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas in it. The three biggest buying holidays there is.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850267
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go stateing the facts again, surely by now you are aware that righties like flack detest reality..
20,000 Marines are scheduled to lose their job....

Who gets to take the credit for that homo?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850268
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which chapter of your book is this fable.
Bush ignored intel presented to him by the committee that told of security risks at airports & the thread of Al Qaeda. He ignored it. Instead, he put his own committee together headed by his campaign manager & Cheney. They were scheduled to start meeting in Oct of 2001.
Bush used intel that the CIA could not & did not verify.
The oil for food under the table sales were OK'd by Both Bushes & Clinton.
That you "deal" is the dumbest f*cking thing I have ever read in my life.
Democrats were told Iraq had or would shortly have a nuclear weapon & based their decision on that.
Bush had one of the 9/11(2001) hijackers in custody and had the 9/11(2001) plans in his possession. But, a liberal judge wouldn't allow the FBI to look in Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed plan for the 9/11(2001) attack.

...there was no objection from liberal judges to that on 9/12.

If that liberal judge had allowed the FBI to read the 9/11(2001) plans on Moussaoui's hard drive, the 9/11(2001) attack would never have happened, and there would never have been a war.

VALERIE PLAME was the actual person who advised both Clinton and Bush on Iraq's WMD program. ROFLMAO

Here's the link to read the lies from the Democrats in negotiation with the Republicans for no effective oversight of their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...

And, of course, you know the Democrats supported Bush and the war in Iraq with overwhelming numbers in the same year the above quotes were made, 2003.

We all know how the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd in the Senate and Frank in the House.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850269
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama's personal popularity has returned to a level unseen since the early stages of his first term in office, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday.
Sixty percent of American adults said they have a favorable opinion of Obama, according to the survey, representing the highest mark for the President in ABC/WaPo's polling since November of 2009.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...
and how about the FOX ratings hitting a 12 year low?
i'm sure there's some correlation there somewhere.
Meanwhile...
Lowland gorillas in the Congo beat on their chest in approval....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850270
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a debacle...
Your turn
Liberals hoped that Obama would overturn conservative policies and launch a new era of government activism. Although Republicans routinely accuse him of being a socialist, an honest examination of his presidency must conclude that he has in fact been moderately conservative to exactly the same degree that Nixon was moderately liberal.

Here are a few examples of Obama's effective conservatism:

His stimulus bill was half the size that his advisers thought necessary;
He continued Bush’s war and national security policies without change and even retained Bush’s defense secretary;
He put forward a health plan almost identical to those that had been supported by Republicans such as Mitt Romney in the recent past, pointedly rejecting the single-payer option favored by liberals;
He caved to conservative demands that the Bush tax cuts be extended without getting any quid pro quo whatsoever;
And in the past few weeks he has supported deficit reductions that go far beyond those offered by Republicans.

Further evidence can be found in the writings of outspoken liberals such as New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, who has condemned Obama’s conservatism ever since he took office.

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2011/07...

is that what you were looking for?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850272
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

History of ....Ahum....climatology...

Or....

When the alarmists scared the liberals into selling their useful idiots science..

http://www.aip.org/history/climate/climogy.ht...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850273
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

This is worth saying again....

Learn why the US didn't have any foreign intelligence capabilities when Bush took office. Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" to read about how Clinton gutted the CIA and created a situation where all foreign intelligence came from other countries like France and Russia.

Learn who in the CIA was responsible for verifying this intelligence and briefing both Clinton and Bush on the Iraq WMD programs. Search "Valerie Plame Iraq WMD" to see exactly who was writing the intelligence that Clinton used to bomb Iraq repeatedly and maintain the UN sanctions against Iraq so the UN's oil-for-food scam could continue.

Learn how the UN's oil-for-food scam was used by Saddam Hussein to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems. Search "Saddam Hussein oil for food" to learn how Saddam Hussein stole the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam to rebuild his infrastructurre for war.

Learn how the Democrats supported the Iraq war in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of the Democrats' subprime mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by Democrats Dodd in the Senate and Frank in the House. Go to

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...

to read the lies from Frank and other Democrats in their negotiations with the Republicans in 2003.
Go to
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2005/11/sena-...
to learn how the Democrats gave their support by a 37 to 6 margin to a Republican amendment supporting the Bush administration’s policy on the Iraq war; and then voted 30-13 for a Republican amendment explicitly endorsing the use of military tribunals at Guantánamo Bay.

... and these frauds are running the country now. No wonder we're on the verge of civil war.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850274
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile...
Lowland gorillas in the Congo beat on their chest in approval....
unlike Canada, they get FOX in the Congo?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850275
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... and Zimmerman almost made it back to his vehicle before Hoodieman attacked him, after he called his girlfriend and told her he was going to attack Zimmerman.
What you "forgot" to mention was the gun wasn't even involved until Hoodieman tried to kill Zimmerman. It was so uninvolved, Hoodieman didn't even know Zimmerman had a gun until he got blown to hell after he punched Zimmerman in the nose (no gun yet) and knocked him to the ground (no gun yet) and pinned him to the ground on his back (no gun yet) and began banging his head against a concrete sidewalk (and finally the gun appears and Hoodieman gets blown away).
I'd call that excellent conditional use of a firearm. Obviously well-schooled and adequately trained.
Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't try bash a person's brains out by banging their head repeatedly against a concrete sidewalk while they are on their back on the ground. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and will blow you to hell.
What a warped distorted and obvious racist view of what actually happened. First of all nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing, he knew that he had the advantage over Tavon and he was the pursuer with absolutly no legal right to do so, and was warned about doing just that. You don't know crap about hat actually happened other than an opportunity to display your hatred and bigotry. The simple facts are he initated the altercation regardless what transpiured after that. You yourself have that Zimmerman mentality.. A loser with obvious mental short comings,with ingrained hatred... the very same kind of morons that we need to get all of the guns out of their hands.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850276
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Although a quarter of the public said they have no opinion, far more Americans approved of President Barack Obama's second inaugural address than disapproved, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday.

Fifty-one percent of Americans said they approved of Obama's speech, while 24 percent said they disapproved and 25 percent said they have no opinion.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850277
Jan 30, 2013
 
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As a tingle runs up the un-Americans leg.
And as usual Flacko wasn't paying attention to the details. Consumer spending was up 2.2% during Q4__the overall contraction of 0.1% was caused by a reduction in government spending and specifically military spending.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850278
Jan 30, 2013
 
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
20,000 Marines are scheduled to lose their job....
Who gets to take the credit for that homo?
Serving in the military isn't a job crackerhead, it's a priveledge and an honor. But i'm sure you wouldn't know. By the way we had far more than that wounded and killed in Iraq and Aftganistan....YOUR LYING WAR, IDIOT. But that was ok by you. Now we are busy cleaning up your many messes, and suddenly all you morons on the right have Morals, convictions and amnesia.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850279
Jan 30, 2013
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure the right wing media are doing a good job of feeding the base that that they need to hear about Obama.
think they'll ever admit the Bush years were a debacle?
which branch of the media made it front page that Republicans were delaying voting on Sandy Relief Funds? but after the Republican controlled House passed it, the media was silent that it took the Senate two weeks to pass it?

do you think journalists might convert to unbiased reporting when their health insurance plans become subpar beginning in 2014?

or when their dog can get a hip replacement in less time than they can?

or when their kids graduate college with debt and there are still no jobs but plenty of "free" health insurance while they play Xbox?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850280
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama's personal popularity has returned to a level unseen since the early stages of his first term in office, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday.
Sixty percent of American adults said they have a favorable opinion of Obama, according to the survey, representing the highest mark for the President in ABC/WaPo's polling since November of 2009.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...
and how about the FOX ratings hitting a 12 year low?
i'm sure there's some correlation there somewhere.
he was re-elected because he is culturally popular and good at vilifying those who disagree with his leftist views and harmful policies.

Obama's popularity and his vilifying class warfare, is similar to
Hitler's popularity and his scapegoating of the Jews.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850281
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a warped distorted and obvious racist view of what actually happened. First of all nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing, he knew that he had the advantage over Tavon and he was the pursuer with absolutly no legal right to do so, and was warned about doing just that. You don't know crap about hat actually happened other than an opportunity to display your hatred and bigotry. The simple facts are he initated the altercation regardless what transpiured after that. You yourself have that Zimmerman mentality.. A loser with obvious mental short comings,with ingrained hatred... the very same kind of morons that we need to get all of the guns out of their hands.
Did you say "nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing", idiot stick? Yeah sure moron. You are a bigot and ignoramus.

Later, sponge.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850282
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA has proven over and over that they will say and do anything to continue the gun maddness in America. All in the name of profit. Power and greed seems to always win out over common sense and reality. WHY??? Simple answer...The stupid righties...Easily programmed.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
-
Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
-
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
-
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
-
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
-
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; liberal
-
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
-
Maddness in America? Ban guns?? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850283
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

11

6

6

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>he was re-elected because he is culturally popular and good at vilifying those who disagree with his leftist views and harmful policies.
Obama's popularity and his vilifying class warfare, is similar to
Hitler's popularity and his scapegoating of the Jews.
you forgot to note the unpopularity of stated republican policies.

you wingnuts always leave that out of your excuse meme.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850284
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing", idiot stick? Yeah sure moron. You are a bigot and ignoramus.
Later, sponge.
First I suggest you look up those two words, BIGOT and IGNORAMUS Im sure your picture will be there. Zimmerman would never have pursued or initated any confrontation if that chickenshit wasn't armed. All you idiots on the right are chicken littles, it takes at least two of you to even get a set of small testicles.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850285
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hoped that Obama would overturn conservative policies and launch a new era of government activism. Although Republicans routinely accuse him of being a socialist, an honest examination of his presidency must conclude that he has in fact been moderately conservative to exactly the same degree that Nixon was moderately liberal.
Here are a few examples of Obama's effective conservatism:
His stimulus bill was half the size that his advisers thought necessary;
He continued Bush’s war and national security policies without change and even retained Bush’s pldefense secretary;
He put forward a health plan almost identical to those that had been supported by Republicans such as Mitt Romney in the recent past, pointedly rejecting the single-payer option favored by liberals;
He caved to conservative demands that the Bush tax cuts be extended without getting any quid pro quo whatsoever;
And in the past few weeks he has supported deficit reductions that go far beyond those offered by Republicans.
Further evidence can be found in the writings of outspoken liberals such as New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, who has condemned Obama’s conservatism ever since he took office.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2011/07...
is that what you were looking for?
I have found all that I looked for...

And none of it came about via an election...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850286
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

11

6

6

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>which branch of the media made it front page that Republicans were delaying voting on Sandy Relief Funds? but after the Republican controlled House passed it, the media was silent that it took the Senate two weeks to pass it?
do you think journalists might convert to unbiased reporting when their health insurance plans become subpar beginning in 2014?
or when their dog can get a hip replacement in less time than they can?
or when their kids graduate college with debt and there are still no jobs but plenty of "free" health insurance while they play Xbox?
i would think waffling is a bit different than lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 784,621 - 784,640 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 36 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 167,402
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••