Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,501 - 784,520 of 1,084,445 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Herstory 202 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is "global warming" referred to as "man made"? Shouldn't we be more politically correct?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there! Ashamed to mention *YOUR* record?
It's there in Guinness.
Forgive dem, he's obviously on pain meds.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ..." was just literary license, none of that stuff actually happened.
How do you know for sure? Maybe not exactly as the movie portrays but a struggle between good and evil it seems would be universe wide. Now that we know water is almost everywhere the possibility of intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe is almost assured.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Ben, they were American citizens, on American soil. Send as much firepower as is needed, to protect them.
Who do you trust to determine exactly how much firepower is needed, Obama, State Department officials or Military in the area?
p.s.
I'm sure the Ben thing is an insult but Ben who?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know for sure? Maybe not exactly as the movie portrays but a struggle between good and evil it seems would be universe wide. Now that we know water is almost everywhere the possibility of intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe is almost assured.
So you're saying liberals should drink more water?
Old Ratface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you trust to determine exactly how much firepower is needed, Obama, State Department officials or Military in the area?
p.s.
I'm sure the Ben thing is an insult but Ben who?
Ben Dover

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know for sure? Maybe not exactly as the movie portrays but a struggle between good and evil it seems would be universe wide. Now that we know water is almost everywhere the possibility of intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe is almost assured.
But, the idea that man pumping greenhouse gases into our atmosphere for decades changes our climate is unthinkable, absurd, a big lie.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Boy Messiah entered the Oval Office for the first time, he placed a cheap wooden placard on his desk that said "The Buck Stops Elsewhere" and then he removed every portrait of Harry S. Truman inside the White House.
This is the Messiah you follow and it's a direct reflection on your sick rationalization of every stupid thing he does.
...and he's done one helluva lot of them....
He's OUR Messiah for the next four years! Nothing to rationalize so far. Things are going great for Democrats, too bad you aren't able to appreciate greatness. Try turning off FOX.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Department of the Treasury, where do you think the money the government uses comes from?
That's funny. Print, baby, print!

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Old Ratface wrote:
<quoted text> Ben Dover
That's you're best shot?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying liberals should drink more water?
I doubt even that would help.
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never get anywhere, period. If earned wealth is an anathema to you, what is it you strive for, mediocrity, insignificance? If that's your goal in life, you're living in the wrong country.
Um, where is it everybody should be trying to get, pray, tell? Is there someplace special? Are you there now? Then what're you doing here with us? Multitasking, huh? Personally, I feel striving for wealth is just fine. What's not fine, is when those assiduous strivers attempt to make it mandatory that I become one of them. I like to fish and fuck. I'm very good at those things, I strive to be good at them. But I don't insist that you do too. In fact, I much prefer it if you don't, frankly. Neither do I respect or admire your striving more than my own.

Some of us strive for money. Some of us strive for love. The two are very different. If you are a money striver, that does not make your striving superior in any way to the love-striver. But most importantly, the love of money does not give you the right to exert power over those of us who do not share your values.

So, I'll tell you again: stay the fuck out of my business and my life. Keep your beliefs to yourself. Do not attempt to "buy" my river or I will slaughter you and yours like the ignorant pigs you are.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, putting words in people's mouths. I guess it's true...an old dog can't learn new tricks.
You posted this:

"Only idiots think the climate doesn't change. Bigger idiots think we can do something about it."

What did you mean?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He's OUR Messiah for the next four years! Nothing to rationalize so far. Things are going great for Democrats, too bad you aren't able to appreciate greatness. Try turning off FOX.
Another sock puppet Ghostie? Why do you even bother. Your brand of stupid can't be hidden.
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

You are, however, free to accumulate as much gold and money as you can carry into the underworld when you die. Strive on, doofus.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny. Print, baby, print!
Come on dumbfk.
Expound on your ignorance of climate change.
See if your idiot pal flack can help you.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's you're best shot?
All for you. LOL
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: Show me the man who fears insignificance, and I will show you an insignificant man.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on dumbfk.
Expound on your ignorance of climate change.
See if your idiot pal flack can help you.
I'll stand still while you hump my leg. Let me know when you're done.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted this:
"Only idiots think the climate doesn't change. Bigger idiots think we can do something about it."
What did you mean?
That climate change is a natural occurance on this planet. It happened before man and it will continue after we are gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 175,235
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min honeymylove 4,576
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 54 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 3 hr hands on AR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search