Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263070 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852047 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know how you hate to see the DOW hit 14,000 for the first time since 2007, the year Bush crashed the economy!!
Wasn't that Dubya fellow President then?? The guy who destroyed our economy??
Dow stands at 13,997 at this moment.
3 points from the significant 14000 level!!
Now let's see you nitwits attack capitalism some more, telling us how the Capitalists are all wrong, the market is really at 6,000!!
C'mon, Flake, you're as dumb as Emaam. Let's see you say something truly ignorant again!!
You should be attacking libertarians, one of theirs said it.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#852048 Feb 1, 2013
RIP Mayor Koch. He was a good man and a liberal with common sense. He was a good old Democrat liberal before they became Anti-American crazies.

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#852049 Feb 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down Jimmy, schools in session:
Whether or not Obama knew about the attack while it was going on isn't relevant. The trained staff, State Department and military, were the ones on site making decisions.
You don't even understand what is even being discussed, let alone have the brains to add anything to the discussion. You can't even settle on one personality waxturd.
So now we (YOU) throw military cc's under the bus?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852050 Feb 1, 2013
I'm picking the 49's in case I don't get back on here.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852051 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be attacking libertarians, one of theirs said it.
Bah, when/if Libertarians are ever in control and they ruin the country we'll attack them, until such time let's focus on bashing the Republicans until they weed the rightwing crazies from their ranks.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852053 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Flack talking science is like Carol talking history which is like DBWriter talking facts. That dog won't hunt.
Good morning fckers.
LOL!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#852054 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
I'm picking the 49's in case I don't get back on here.
I have been waiting for this, I just put every dime I have on the Ravens. Cheers Flack.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852055 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And Beyonce is an international Star, who could buy and sell the likes of Ann Coulter a thousand times over.
while you sit in Centralia, Pa, breathing the fumes and bitching about a woman who's more rich, beautiful, talented, and famous than any of your wingnut heroes/heroines.
Besides, Coulter's a Catholic. You've often mentioned your hatred for Catholics, as well las every other religion.
You lose.
Beyonce's a Star, while Coulter's looking old and anorexic. Funny you'd defend a wench who Bill Maher used as a semen depository~~
<quoted text>
I still think she's a tranny. I think it's absolutely apropos that Janesays is quoting her; they have the same vile beast personality
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#852056 Feb 1, 2013
Chinese Communist Party Mouthpiece Again Demands illegal 'president' Barack Hussein Obama Disarm The American People (maybe they have an invasion in mind?)

http://www.infowars.com/chinese-communist-par...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852057 Feb 1, 2013
flack wrote:
I'm picking the 49's in case I don't get back on here.
Me too!
LeftwingNuts

West Hartford, CT

#852058 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, when/if Libertarians are ever in control and they ruin the country we'll attack them, until such time let's focus on bashing the Republicans until they weed the rightwing crazies from their ranks.
Sick your OWS baggers and union thugs on them, wingnut.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852059 Feb 1, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
...talking points memo....
We respectable negroes.....
it's all about credibility isn't it?

Heritage has none.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852060 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne Coulter has a column and TV appearances, while you blog from a moldy condo in the Boca ghetto.
Yeah, I know you rightwingers like women who used to be men, or look like men. She's all yours
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852062 Feb 1, 2013
ORIGINAL STORY -- Police in Texas are hunting for two suspects who allegedly opened fire on a county employee outside a courthouse early Thursday morning, Fox News reports.

The victim, a prosecutor at Kaufman County Courthouse, was fatally shot, according to sources including the Dallas Morning news.

Authorities are searching for two male suspects, dressed in all black and driving a silver, "older model" Ford Taurus, according to KLTV. One suspect is believed to be wearing a tactical vest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/kauf...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852063 Feb 1, 2013
Bruce Bartlett:

At least a few conservatives now recognize that Republicans suffer for epistemic closure. They were genuinely shocked at Romney’s loss because they ignored every poll not produced by a right-wing pollster such as Rasmussen or approved by right-wing pundits such as the perpetually wrong Dick Morris. Living in the Fox News cocoon, most Republicans had no clue that they were losing or that their ideas were both stupid and politically unpopular.

I am disinclined to think that Republicans are yet ready for a serious questioning of their philosophy or strategy. They comfort themselves with the fact that they held the House (due to gerrymandering) and think that just improving their get-out-the-vote system and throwing a few bones to the Latino community will fix their problem. There appears to be no recognition that their defects are far, far deeper and will require serious introspection and rethinking of how Republicans can win going forward. The alternative is permanent loss of the White House and probably the Senate as well, which means they can only temporarily block Democratic initiatives and never advance their own.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

in a saner day Bruce worked for the Heritage Foundation.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852064 Feb 1, 2013
Eighth embassy bombing since Hilary took control.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#852066 Feb 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bruce Bartlett:
At least a few conservatives now recognize that Republicans suffer for epistemic closure. They were genuinely shocked at Romney’s loss because they ignored every poll not produced by a right-wing pollster such as Rasmussen or approved by right-wing pundits such as the perpetually wrong Dick Morris. Living in the Fox News cocoon, most Republicans had no clue that they were losing or that their ideas were both stupid and politically unpopular.
I am disinclined to think that Republicans are yet ready for a serious questioning of their philosophy or strategy. They comfort themselves with the fact that they held the House (due to gerrymandering) and think that just improving their get-out-the-vote system and throwing a few bones to the Latino community will fix their problem. There appears to be no recognition that their defects are far, far deeper and will require serious introspection and rethinking of how Republicans can win going forward. The alternative is permanent loss of the White House and probably the Senate as well, which means they can only temporarily block Democratic initiatives and never advance their own.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
in a saner day Bruce worked for the Heritage Foundation.
LTR isn't it?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852067 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think she's a tranny. I think it's absolutely apropos that Janesays is quoting her; they have the same vile beast personality
The only vile beast is you, vodka or no vodka.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LeftwingNuts

West Hartford, CT

#852068 Feb 1, 2013
Obama's jobs council just got the pink slip.

Anyone get a job lately?

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#852069 Feb 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!
See...I knew it.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Mothra 54,345
Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Door For Sale UK 8 min drisa22 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru 194,453
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 100,287
abby7-30-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mark 52,061
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages