Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#851596 Jan 31, 2013
wouldn't it be funny if fox hires Morgan?

You baggers would suddenly be for gun control.
Lol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#851597 Jan 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing how they can take right-wing rumors and reel them off as though they were established facts. Its sort of like their own language.
Yet can ignore the Jimmy Lee Dykes and DaNita Wilsons that litter our society.

I don't know if anyone has been paying attention to the Dyke's story but his neighbors commentary proves that some would rather take their chances with a crzy mofo than call the law. He's got enough food and water in his bunker to stay there for months. I wonder if he knows fred/Paul of NYPost fame?

How about that DaNita? She damned sure ain't LaFave is she?

That face would make a Fonzi take interest in Ralph Malph eh?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#851598 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just use your keyboard and type in a location. And, use your keyboard and type in a source of money. It takes longer to type what you posted than to type a location and a source of money.
... unless even you can't understand what's in that link. If you can't understand what's there, how the hell can anyone else?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
__________location)
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
__________source of money)
Department of the Treasury, where do you think the money the government uses comes from? Haven’t you noticed that’s who you make out your tax checks out to?

Oh wait, I've answered this for you before. What, are you retarded?(rhetorical question)
dem

United States

#851599 Jan 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>You sound as happy as a pig eatin' shi t.
Bringin' home the bacon, eh?
You're entering the Latrobe retards territory.

Nobody talks to you, nobody acknowledges you, everyone hates you.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#851600 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has been funded by continuing resolutions since Obama took office, idiot. In case you've been in a coma the past 4 years, we haven't had a budget since Obama darkened the White House doors with his shadow.
If you want to see the actual spending since the Democrats took over all the purse strings of government in January, 2007, just look here:
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
You'll disciver that the completely out of control spending began coincident with the Democrats taking control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
By the way, why did every single goddam Democrat member of Congress vote against all two of the budgets Obama submitted of the four he was supposed to submit?
You do realise that this means every single Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an idiot, don't you?
Back to that lie again.

Obama has submitted a budget every year he was required to do so.

Why are you so GD f*cking stupid?

Why am I subsidizing your salary.

Why can't you make it on your own?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#851601 Jan 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing I love about the dumbass right.
They refuse to believe the vast majority of climatologists that man is affecting our climate through the emissions of greenhouse gases.
They are actually sofa king dumb, they think we can pollute to no end without problems.
There you go again, putting words in people's mouths. I guess it's true...an old dog can't learn new tricks.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#851602 Jan 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman is the documented dumbest guy on topix.
Bar none.
Whoa there! Ashamed to mention *YOUR* record?

It's there in Guinness.
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

#851603 Jan 31, 2013
Now, DB old boy. I feel compelled to remind you that you, by your own description, are a strict Constitutionalist, a decidedly - embarassingly - eighteenth century document. By the rules you've laid down for others so ye shall be judged forthwith. From now on you are required to use the letter "f" for the first "s" in any sentence, and no further divergence from the vaunted literary style of the time will be tolerated. Ye shall alfo refer to me, henceforth, as, His Majesty and to Leosnana as, ye Royal Consort with ye amber eyes and ye redeth hair. It's your foopid Constitution, my lad, might as well make the beft of it, eh? What, what?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#851604 Jan 31, 2013
Professor Peter Dale Scott traces back the history of the "Deep State" in the United States, that is to say the secret structure that steers defense and foreign policy behind the facade of democracy. His analysis lifts the veil on the group that organised the September 11 attacks and which finances itself through international trafficking networks. Regarded as a reference book, The Road to 9/11 already features as recommended reading at military-diplomatic academies.This interview is a follow-up to the article "&#8232;Afghanistan: Opium, the CIA and the Karzai Administration", by Peter Dale Scott, Voltaire Network, 13 December 2010.

The term “Deep state” comes from Turkey. They invented it after the wreck of a speeding Mercedes in 1996 in which the passengers were a Member of Parliament, a beauty queen, a local senior police captain, and an important drug trafficker in Turkey who was also the head of a criminal paramilitary organization – the Grey Wolves – that went around killing people. And it became very obvious in Turkey that there were a covert relationship between the police who officially were looking for this man – even though a policeman was there with him in the car – and these people who committed crimes on behalf of the state. The state that you commit crimes for is not a state that can show its hand to the people, it’s a hidden state, a covert structure. In Turkey, they called it the Deep state,[1] and I had been talking about deep politics for a long time so I used the term in The Road to 9/11. This is why I have defined deep politics as all those political practices and arrangements, deliberate or not, which are usually repressed rather than acknowledged. So the term “Deep state”– coming from Turkey – is not mine.

It refers to a parallel secret government, organized by the intelligence and security apparatus, financed by drugs, and engaging in illicit violence, to protect the status and interests of the military against threats from intellectuals, religious groups, and occasionally the constitutional government. In this book, I adapt the term somewhat to refer to the wider interface in America between the public, the constitutionally established state, and the deep forces behind it of wealth, power, and violence outside the government. You might call it the back door of the Public state, giving access to dark forces outside the law. The analogy with Turkey is not perfect, because what we see today in America is less a parallel structure than a wide zone or milieu of interaction between the public state and unseen dark forces, as I expound in my latest book The American War Machine. But this interaction is significant, and we need a name, such as Deep state, to describe it.
dem

United States

#851605 Jan 31, 2013
Demo KKK Rats wrote:
<quoted text>Repo-BLICLOWNS?

Medical "field"? BFD - You're the dumbfk. Obama is going to make that field a nightmare.

GOD! If you are, I hope I don't get a dumbfk nurse like you. You are such a hater you really should not be in that field.
Admitting he is under a nurses care as I pointed out earlier.

Location hidden

#851606 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has been funded by continuing resolutions since Obama took office, idiot. In case you've been in a coma the past 4 years, we haven't had a budget since Obama darkened the White House doors with his shadow.
If you want to see the actual spending since the Democrats took over all the purse strings of government in January, 2007, just look here:
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
You'll disciver that the completely out of control spending began coincident with the Democrats taking control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
By the way, why did every single goddam Democrat member of Congress vote against all two of the budgets Obama submitted of the four he was supposed to submit?
You do realise that this means every single Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an idiot, don't you?
Poor misinformed little feller, why does anybody bother with you?

Pity?

Location hidden

#851607 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, it bears no resemblance to reality, right?
Yeah, that's probably why it struck a chord with you.
Im cumming4u

Orlando, FL

#851608 Jan 31, 2013
Aw, honey. Did your long years of diligent study at Texas A&M - that noted purveyor of "education" for southern white trash serve you so poorly as to not allow you to score any points against the bad ol' pointy-headed Massachusetts liberal? Gee, I wonder why not, y'all?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#851609 Jan 31, 2013
Herstory 202 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is "global warming" referred to as "man made"? Shouldn't we be more politically correct?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#851610 Jan 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there! Ashamed to mention *YOUR* record?
It's there in Guinness.
Forgive dem, he's obviously on pain meds.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#851611 Jan 31, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ..." was just literary license, none of that stuff actually happened.
How do you know for sure? Maybe not exactly as the movie portrays but a struggle between good and evil it seems would be universe wide. Now that we know water is almost everywhere the possibility of intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe is almost assured.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#851612 Jan 31, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Ben, they were American citizens, on American soil. Send as much firepower as is needed, to protect them.
Who do you trust to determine exactly how much firepower is needed, Obama, State Department officials or Military in the area?
p.s.
I'm sure the Ben thing is an insult but Ben who?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#851613 Jan 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know for sure? Maybe not exactly as the movie portrays but a struggle between good and evil it seems would be universe wide. Now that we know water is almost everywhere the possibility of intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe is almost assured.
So you're saying liberals should drink more water?
Old Ratface

Pompano Beach, FL

#851614 Jan 31, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you trust to determine exactly how much firepower is needed, Obama, State Department officials or Military in the area?
p.s.
I'm sure the Ben thing is an insult but Ben who?
Ben Dover

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#851615 Jan 31, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know for sure? Maybe not exactly as the movie portrays but a struggle between good and evil it seems would be universe wide. Now that we know water is almost everywhere the possibility of intelligent lifeforms throughout the universe is almost assured.
But, the idea that man pumping greenhouse gases into our atmosphere for decades changes our climate is unthinkable, absurd, a big lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 71,023
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins