Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,213)

Showing posts 784,241 - 784,260 of1,073,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Ex-NFL player Kwame Harris accused of beating ex-boyfriend
An ex-NFL player is facing felony domestic violence charges for allegedly beating an ex-boyfriend in the parking lot of a restaurant after an argument about soy sauce, reports the Oakland Tribune.
Former San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders offensive lineman Kwame Harris was charged with felony domestic violence and assault causing great bodily injury and faces nine years in prison. Harris, 30, pleaded not guilty and is out of jail after posting a $75,000 bail. Harris’ attorney says it is a case of self-defense.
The trouble started August 21 when Harris and ex-boyfriend Dimitri Geier were sharing dinner at Su Hong restaurant in Menlo Park. Harris was to drive Geier to San Francisco International Airport for a flight following the meal. But the men began to argue after Geier poured soy sauce on some rice, which upset Harris, according to a civil lawsuit Geier filed in San Mateo County.
The arguing continued and escalated, until finally Harris revoked his offer to drop Geier off at the airport. Geier agreed to take a cab instead, but as they went to retrieve has bags from Harris’ car the dispute turned violent. Harris allegedly tried to pull down Geier’s pants and accused the ex of stealing his underwear, according to the suit.
Harris was drafted by the 49ers with the 26th overall pick in the 2003 NFL draft and was released by the Raiders in 2009.
A panty thief? He deserved to get a beat down.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Our lips are sealed;
15 minutes till Judge Wapner
Isn't he the judge who handles your drunken driving cases?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
It just occurred to me that when a brilliant engineer like myself asks rhetorical questions over and over and over again without actually ever having to think or type something himself it's called, "An Ifficiency."
No dummy, it's called autism
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Goebbels said he was a centrist too.
He did? Do you have the quote? Proof? Or just spewing more of your nonsense.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure I'll be sorry for asking, but just how does Jimmy Carter equate with the current unsubstantiated allegations against Menendez?
The bigger your failures the more prominent you become as a Democrat!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Larry Craig, a married US congressman was arrested in an airport mens room for seeking stranger sex. He plead no contest hoping that the matter would disappear quickly.
Menendez is unmarried and probably guilty of accepting favors from his friend Dr Melgen who is the target of a Medicare fraud investigation. BTW Menendez reimbursed the Dr for the flights and whatever else brought the total to $58,000.
Until the mysterious tipster fills in some of the banks there's no story except maybe in the Miami Herald which jumps on any rumor involving a well known Cuban.
Surely even a dedicated Democrat like Realtime can appreciate that having sex with a minor is unacceptable.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A panty thief? He deserved to get a beat down.
You don't have to worry...yours are too big for him.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! from what i know Rush doesn't like boys!
see how that works?
Red barchetta - great song. But you didn't answer the question.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really pretty scary.
Victory seems to be all that matters on this page of history too.
The sad part is that all of the people that support the left will lose in the end too (or their kids will).

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank can throw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and run a male prostitution racket out of his house and be the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee because he's a Democrat.
Menendez f**k*ng children doesn't quite come up to that, so don't expect any action from any Democrat.
If these charges prove to be true, Democrats will force him out.

Unlike Republicans with the "wide Stance" Senator & Vitters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with all these interesting alternatives is that no one was introducing them as potential policy preferring more of the same including fat executive salaries/bonuses, fat sales commissions all while cherry picking customers.
Mackey, who's most loyal customers are left leaning treehugger types with the taste for $7 per lb free range chicken damaged his company's value with that stupid remark.
OK. We have Realtime in the column opposed to individual choice in medical care.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you can't even deduce a simple source of money from that article. All that is required to answer the question is a simple source of money. Who is going to pay?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
It's a simple question. A simple source of money will suffice for the answer. What is the source of money stated in your reference?
If it's too complicated for you to understand, then why would you realistically expect the average person in the population to understand?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
See I knew you would run from it.

Pathetic.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I like you, Homer, I'm going to try very, very hard to help you see the road sign that's right in front of you.
Hillary Clinton said on Greta: "We KNEW there was danger in Benghazi" AND the weapons that were used which "spontaneous mobs" couldn't have possibly gotten their hands on.
Still with me?
She said they knew this BEFORE the attack.
Now don't get distracted...
President Obama went before the UN 2 WEEKS LATER stating the attack was due to a "spontaneous mob" spurred by rage over a video.
So...if the Secretary of State knew this wasn't true and yet remained silent, the President knew too and covered it up.
It's very legible writing on this road sign, Homer. Focus.
How could they know what weapons the mob had in its hands BEFORE the attack? Carol, you ignorant slut, why don't you just offer all your integrity up on a silver platter to the fictional historian Orally, and quit slandering a good public servant with your lies.(We've all seen that you're none too bright, but no one is this mislead without his consent.)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S NOT THE DANGER HOMER!!
IT'S LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO WIN AN ELECTION!!
I'm at my wits' end trying to make you see this.
You didn't read my entire post: It's a non-story kept alive by rightwing retards.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide text from the Constitution that says this.
Got a problem there, don't you? It doesn't exist.
According to the Constitution, those civillians in government have the exact same rights as those civillians not in government.
You have to rebel against the Constitution and eliminate the constitutional republic to create the nation where the civillians in government have a different set of rights than civillians not in government.
Show us the text from the Constitution that gives different rights to civillians in government than are given to civillians not in government.
Please state where it says otherwise.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History is being made as we speak where a cute, diminutive little Jewish woman in Orlando prepares to sit down on the Debil's big, hairy cock as she vowed only yesterday to do.

A representative from the Guinness book of Records was with the little lady earlier today and took internal measurements with an Apple inflatometer which clearly show that despite her tough talk she's going to have some trouble with this one, Bob.

Thank's, Leslie, I understand the Debil was quoted as saying this morning, "Lube? I ain't usin' no lube on that bitch. She want a piece of me I give her a piece of me." Should be quite a contest. And now here's Laverne with your coastal weather...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
stand by while emails fox news for an answer.
They must get a ton of emails, not one rightwinger can think on their own.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You never answered my question. Have you joined Homer as a member of the Texas secession movement?
If Texas is allowed to secede, Galt will probably move there. The huge increase in standard of living from not having to pay US income taxes would be irresistible. Unfortunately, Texas would probably need to limit immigration because of the huge influx.

Meanwhile, the US would go bankrupt.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not important. THIS is important.
let's see....
We forgive criminal activity and allow foreigners to work while at the same time we pay Americans to not do the work they are here doinog.
The key word is "workers".
Yes, it is a legitimate question. The Obama promoted policy favors foreign workers over American workers.
What was Omaha's answer?
Probably something like the ludicrous phony party line mantra you post here. Yes, that's probably it, I'm nearly sure.
Unless Omaha dodged and danced like a New Orleans street tap dancer to avoid answering that question.
Speaking of which....
I do believe Mrs. Tourette would like to know the answer to the first question. How about you helping her out and answering these questions:
Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on real-time video. Well, obviously.
Where was Omaha during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Omaha lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Omaha explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Omaha's government?
So far, nobody on Earth - well, there was that one guy in China last year - has answered these questions except for a couple of times previously. Ok, a dozen or more. Alright, alright, I don't want the fucking answers, ok? Anyway, answer the questions. Remember that your answer has to be in the form of a question. Hah! I knew you couldn't answer those questions! Almost nobody has and how many times have I asked? Do you like the sound of fingernails on a blackboard? Why do they call them blackboards when they're white? I like donuts. Why don't they make salsa filled donuts?
You want people to answer your questions thats already been answered numerous times. Hows about you answer these questions?

1. If Obama is negligent & you want his head for the Benghazi, Libya consulate attack, would it be wrong to assume that you already have George Bush's head hanging on a mantel in your game trophy room giving the fact that 7 embassies & consulates were attacked?

2. Did the republican publicly admit their obstructionism to anything the President tried to accomplish? If so, in light of all that obstruction, would you be honest enuff to admit that all the president has accomplish is nothing short of amazing?

How about you answer some questions for a change!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He did? Do you have the quote? Proof? Or just spewing more of your nonsense.
Now if you said Homer is a liar instead of Homer is a centrist, I would have believed you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 784,241 - 784,260 of1,073,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min SpaceBlues 45,584
Abby July 12 9 min Julie 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min voice of peace 67,552
Amy July 12 38 min Julie 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 40 min andet1987 409
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,767
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 2 hr omeomy 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••