Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,201 - 784,220 of 1,079,702 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Menendez will be elevated and time honor in the Democratic Party!! Menendez will join Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, in the Liberal Ring of Honor!!
Rejected SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance, little chimp.
welfareleechbottomfeederobamaw orshippinglowlifefckfaceforsur e say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ex-NFL player Kwame Harris accused of beating ex-boyfriend

An ex-NFL player is facing felony domestic violence charges for allegedly beating an ex-boyfriend in the parking lot of a restaurant after an argument about soy sauce, reports the Oakland Tribune.

Former San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders offensive lineman Kwame Harris was charged with felony domestic violence and assault causing great bodily injury and faces nine years in prison. Harris, 30, pleaded not guilty and is out of jail after posting a $75,000 bail. Harris’ attorney says it is a case of self-defense.

The trouble started August 21 when Harris and ex-boyfriend Dimitri Geier were sharing dinner at Su Hong restaurant in Menlo Park. Harris was to drive Geier to San Francisco International Airport for a flight following the meal. But the men began to argue after Geier poured soy sauce on some rice, which upset Harris, according to a civil lawsuit Geier filed in San Mateo County.

The arguing continued and escalated, until finally Harris revoked his offer to drop Geier off at the airport. Geier agreed to take a cab instead, but as they went to retrieve has bags from Harris’ car the dispute turned violent. Harris allegedly tried to pull down Geier’s pants and accused the ex of stealing his underwear, according to the suit.

Harris was drafted by the 49ers with the 26th overall pick in the 2003 NFL draft and was released by the Raiders in 2009.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then rightwingers should not be affected. You can't really put braces on and straighten just a couple teeth. Send the president a thank you note.
You impotent left wingers don't have to worry either.
beggars for Obama

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Homer
If you'd sell yk mamsiom i couldz getz me an extenshun on mi .mzemploiement....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part?
The part where I stick my co ck in your slit?
You know where I am. What's holding you up?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Larry Craig, a married US congressman was arrested in an airport mens room for seeking stranger sex. He plead no contest hoping that the matter would disappear quickly.
Menendez is unmarried and probably guilty of accepting favors from his friend Dr Melgen who is the target of a Medicare fraud investigation. BTW Menendez reimbursed the Dr for the flights and whatever else brought the total to $58,000.
Until the mysterious tipster fills in some of the banks there's no story except maybe in the Miami Herald which jumps on any rumor involving a well known Cuban.
Seems this "tipster" is out to get him. Anyone can say anything; do you really think that some so called underaged prostitutes are going to come forward? HA! Sounds like a smear campaign, but this doctor is going to be the one who gets all the heat; he has big IRS liens.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, Realtime.
You've blurred your personal lens of reality just enough to see only what you want to see.
It's about the media's complete opposite reaction to the Craig versus Menendez scandals!
If Mendendez were a republican, do you not believe for one second this wouldn't be all over the liberal mainstream news?
We'd better start paying attention. Complacency and apathy, as Chancellor Merkel pointed out to the Germans yesterday on the anniversary of Hitler's rise to power, is exactly how he accomplished it - striking down civil liberties, creating a one-party system and having the media on his side - all the while the Germans were both complacent and apathetic.
Just like we're becoming.
The left does not care about fairness, double standards or the truth:

"It is not truth that matters, but victory."

Adolf Hitler

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/a...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, okay, right after the dismal Q4 report came out, they first blamed Hurricane Sandy and then blamed Republicans.
When do Democrats ever ask themselves if perhaps THEY are doing something wrong??
Republicans never shift the blame for their own policies on anyone or anything else. That's the difference.
Hate to say it, but only children and those with an adult child-like mentality always place blame somewhere else.
"Hate to say it, but only children and those with an adult child-like mentality always place blame somewhere else"
LOL!!!! Classic!
I don't know what's funnier: that sentence or your new name! History 101?
You're a real trip
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a self proclaimed patriot buy a Russian bride?
I am beginning to think DBWriter is one of those deep cover Russian spies, they saw the right moment to activate him(first black president) and use him in attempts to divide the country. He plays the rightwinger, conspiracy theorist all too well, almost like he was trained for it. Comments? Questions?

What? He has like a dozens conspiracies, Homer can't have one?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tricky framing!
but he's not a pedophile. and a right wing blog with an unnamed source will not start a Congressional hearing.
not to mention....the source won't talk to anyone but the right wing blog. always a good sign when you're looking for the 'truth'.
....and you NEVER EVER believed huffie puffie fluffie when it hammered rmoneys offshore moolaa?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You impotent left wingers don't have to worry either.
You spelled important wrong, besides Homer is a centrist.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DRAPA shows off 1.8-gigapixel surveillance drone, can spot a terrorist from 20,000 feet
dumaZz_dem

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The bagger will lie even though his lies won't help his cause.
And even after it is proven time and again. The mutt will still spread his infected lies.
ButtMunchingHomoPhagasaraus dem for sure!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jane shared some photos of her childhood; that's her sitting on her mothers lap, poor thing, now I get it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22711...
dem for sure
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Hate to say it, but only children and those with an adult child-like mentality always place blame somewhere else"
LOL!!!! Classic!
You're a real trip
Is that why you and Obama are still BLAMING Bush? LOL

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Menendez will be elevated and time honor in the Democratic Party!! Menendez will join Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, in the Liberal Ring of Honor!!
I'm sure I'll be sorry for asking, but just how does Jimmy Carter equate with the current unsubstantiated allegations against Menendez?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
I'm not going to watch the Superbowl this Sunday, I'm going to record it, and then just watch the first three quarters (innings?) over and over and over again and then it'll be like a perpetual motion machine where you never get to the end. Don't any of you Mutts tell me who wins or else...
Our lips are sealed;

15 minutes till Judge Wapner

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Classic!
You're a real trip
You've described Obama to a tee. Glad to see you are finally wising up.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You spelled important wrong, besides Homer is a centrist.
Joseph Goebbels said he was a centrist too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info