Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1510371 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#852212 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Lewis, so they say.
'Lewis gained notoriety for his involvement in a January 2000 fight that resulted in an indictment on murder and aggravated-assault charges. In a plea agreement he pled guilty to obstruction of justice in exchange for testimony against two other defendants.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis
He's black so it's probably assumed by rightwingers/tea baggers that he is guilty of murder.
He ratted out his 2 buddies.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852213 Feb 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of that going around. Wonder why Jane doesn't credit Coulter? Isn't that plagiarism? Really, who gives a fck what Jane Says?
I don't, just like to bust her chops. Suffice it to say; if she posts something like this "babymama babydaddy taquisha l'quan on welfare and foodstamps.....blah blah blah", she wrote it herself.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852215 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds, for sure!!!!
Your bust measurement is what? ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852217 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a free country, yet your employer should be allowed to fire you for nothing??
You have a weird idea of what freedom means.
Um....nevermind.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852218 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Lewis
And you can prove it??

No record of him being found guilty of anything close.

Why are you lying about Ray Lewis?? Because he's black!!

This is just more bias against anyone who is black, as were your attacks on Beyonce??

BTW, did you see her sing the Star Spangled Banner in person, for the press??

Made you wingnuts look even more stupid than usual.

Hiding behind a proxy location and sockpuppet in CA doesn't change your inbred stupidity or racism, Nobraina from PA.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852220 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Well__this should come as no surprise. TSA's bomb sniffing dog program is a total fkn bust as the dogs can't handle the smells or distractions found in a dynamic environment with people moving in different directions.
I guess the dogs and their handlers still look pretty cool eh?
For those of you who've already forgotten, the TSA was born in the 107th congress and signed into law by George W Bush in November of 2001. The Agency was placed under the direction of Homeland security in 2003.
Does anyone have a clue how much money that fkn behemoth costs to operate???
No, how much?
Rand Paul is on a roll trying to privatize it. Last I read, DHS employed a half million people.
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852221 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Spell mutt for us Mr. Ivy Leaguer!
You dropped out of special ed why? ROTFLMAO!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852222 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who exhaust their extended unemployment benefits are applying for disability in increasing numbers.
"applying" for but how about "getting"? My friend who's undergoing chemo and radiation for lung cancer didn't qualify.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852223 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
Meanwhile, some kid at the McDonalds in Boca Raton was busted for copying credit card numbers; kept a swiper beside the register; claims a couple of guys paid him $500 to do it.
People pay for McDonalds with credit cards? Unreal.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852226 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ray Lewis, so they say.
'Lewis gained notoriety for his involvement in a January 2000 fight that resulted in an indictment on murder and aggravated-assault charges. In a plea agreement he pled guilty to obstruction of justice in exchange for testimony against two other defendants.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis
He's black so it's probably assumed by rightwingers/tea baggers that he is guilty of murder.
Que sorpresa!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852227 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Niners.
Point spread?
So SurpriZeturd

Pompano Beach, FL

#852228 Feb 1, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish,
HA HA HA!!!!!!!! And a pathological lying troll!!!!
LOL!
You're a pathologicial liar about what? ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852230 Feb 1, 2013
Police in Mesa, Arizona say they found the body of a man who they believe is 70-year-old Arthur Harmon, dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound. The body was found a little bit aways from a rental car he’d been driving.

Harmon shot three people at an office building yesterday after a pre-trial meeting. One of the victims, Steve Singer died. Harmon had filed a lawsuit against Singer and his company. An attorney who had been representing Singer was also wounded in the shooting. An separate attorney who represented a man Harmon had sued a few years ago, remembers him as being litigious and unpleasant

http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/01/31/az-office...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852231 Feb 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That reference has no documentation as to the ability to sue. The scary thing is that the cow from Maryland wants to prohibit companies from firing employees for discussing salaries.
So it's a free country, but you can't discuss your salary??

Do you know the definition of FREEDOM??

You support Companies that supress their employees freedom of speech??

Show me where in the Constitution that citizens are prohibited in talking about their earnings??

The true reason is that employers don't want people to realize how they cheat many employees, while they protect their pals.

You're fascism is showing ..........again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852232 Feb 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....nevermind.
Good idea.

Better for you to stay quiet than expose your stupidity, Emaam.

HAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852233 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
“The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party,” Mao stated before applying gun control laws he had inherited which “made it illegal to import or possess rifles, cannons, or explosives without a permit.” The laws were updated in 1957 when the National People’s Congress outlawed the manufacture, repair, purchase, or possession of any firearm or ammunition “in contravention of safety provisions.”
China is routinely rocked by riots staged by residents furious at the arbitrary theft of their land by the state, which under the Communist system claims that the government owns all land and that private property rights are non-existent. However, the state-owned media ensures that news of the protests does not reach a national audience.
Wonder how you say "uh-oh" in Chinese?
What's your point?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852235 Feb 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Mi lápiz es amarillo.
That's nice Homer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#852236 Feb 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were does your imaginary waitress live and work?
Eman bragged that his honey never pulled down less than $200 per night at her gig at a national middle end eatery. Just imagine if she had worked at a high end joint.
Katie Couric was a waitress__she probably sucked at that too.
I did? Interesting considering my honey is an rda. Any how, if you talk about it next week, maybe it will be $250.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852238 Feb 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
RUSH10Me
When does he go fishing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852239 Feb 1, 2013
Not Suprized wrote:
Whah! Whah! Whah!
Waxturd has created a "Not Surprised" sockpuppet!!

Number 134.

Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery, Waxturd is proving how the real 'Not Surprised' owns him!!

Along with Waxturd's 'Masters of Masturbation' degrees!!

Waxturd is clearly rattled!!

Jimmy is having a complete breakdown!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama has LEAK under sink. 15 min TruePlumberTroy 43
The Scoop on Weiner. 20 min Im the Moyle 6
Deporting Seniors. 44 min I want a Limo 1
Trumps travel ban discussion 49 min Joey 3
Give liberals a stroke! Fight for coal powered... 55 min Joey 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Dr Guru 239,658
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,383

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages