Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,181 - 784,200 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#851206 Jan 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a self proclaimed patriot buy a Russian bride?
I am beginning to think DBWriter is one of those deep cover Russian spies, they saw the right moment to activate him(first black president) and use him in attempts to divide the country. He plays the rightwinger, conspiracy theorist all too well, almost like he was trained for it. Comments? Questions?

What? He has like a dozens conspiracies, Homer can't have one?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#851207 Jan 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tricky framing!
but he's not a pedophile. and a right wing blog with an unnamed source will not start a Congressional hearing.
not to mention....the source won't talk to anyone but the right wing blog. always a good sign when you're looking for the 'truth'.
....and you NEVER EVER believed huffie puffie fluffie when it hammered rmoneys offshore moolaa?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#851208 Jan 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You impotent left wingers don't have to worry either.
You spelled important wrong, besides Homer is a centrist.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#851210 Jan 31, 2013
DRAPA shows off 1.8-gigapixel surveillance drone, can spot a terrorist from 20,000 feet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dumaZz_dem

Oklahoma City, OK

#851213 Jan 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The bagger will lie even though his lies won't help his cause.
And even after it is proven time and again. The mutt will still spread his infected lies.
ButtMunchingHomoPhagasaraus dem for sure!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#851214 Jan 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane shared some photos of her childhood; that's her sitting on her mothers lap, poor thing, now I get it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22711...
dem for sure

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#851215 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
"Hate to say it, but only children and those with an adult child-like mentality always place blame somewhere else"
LOL!!!! Classic!
I don't know what's funnier: that sentence or your new name! History 101?
You're a real trip
Is that why you and Obama are still BLAMING Bush? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#851217 Jan 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
Menendez will be elevated and time honor in the Democratic Party!! Menendez will join Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, in the Liberal Ring of Honor!!
I'm sure I'll be sorry for asking, but just how does Jimmy Carter equate with the current unsubstantiated allegations against Menendez?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851218 Jan 31, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
I'm not going to watch the Superbowl this Sunday, I'm going to record it, and then just watch the first three quarters (innings?) over and over and over again and then it'll be like a perpetual motion machine where you never get to the end. Don't any of you Mutts tell me who wins or else...
Our lips are sealed;

15 minutes till Judge Wapner

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#851219 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
"Hate to say it, but only children and those with an adult child-like mentality always place blame somewhere else"
LOL!!!! Classic!
I don't know what's funnier: that sentence or your new name! History 101?
You're a real trip
You've described Obama to a tee. Glad to see you are finally wising up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#851220 Jan 31, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You spelled important wrong, besides Homer is a centrist.
Joseph Goebbels said he was a centrist too.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#851221 Jan 31, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I like you, Homer, I'm going to try very, very hard to help you see the road sign that's right in front of you.
Hillary Clinton said on Greta: "We KNEW there was danger in Benghazi" AND the weapons that were used which "spontaneous mobs" couldn't have possibly gotten their hands on.
Still with me?
She said they knew this BEFORE the attack.
Now don't get distracted...
President Obama went before the UN 2 WEEKS LATER stating the attack was due to a "spontaneous mob" spurred by rage over a video.
So...if the Secretary of State knew this wasn't true and yet remained silent, the President knew too and covered it up.
It's very legible writing on this road sign, Homer. Focus.
Yeah and Reagan knew Beirut was a dangerous place, but do I blame him for the barracks bombing? No. It's a non-story kept alive by rightwing retards.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851222 Jan 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Ex-NFL player Kwame Harris accused of beating ex-boyfriend
An ex-NFL player is facing felony domestic violence charges for allegedly beating an ex-boyfriend in the parking lot of a restaurant after an argument about soy sauce, reports the Oakland Tribune.
Former San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders offensive lineman Kwame Harris was charged with felony domestic violence and assault causing great bodily injury and faces nine years in prison. Harris, 30, pleaded not guilty and is out of jail after posting a $75,000 bail. Harris’ attorney says it is a case of self-defense.
The trouble started August 21 when Harris and ex-boyfriend Dimitri Geier were sharing dinner at Su Hong restaurant in Menlo Park. Harris was to drive Geier to San Francisco International Airport for a flight following the meal. But the men began to argue after Geier poured soy sauce on some rice, which upset Harris, according to a civil lawsuit Geier filed in San Mateo County.
The arguing continued and escalated, until finally Harris revoked his offer to drop Geier off at the airport. Geier agreed to take a cab instead, but as they went to retrieve has bags from Harris’ car the dispute turned violent. Harris allegedly tried to pull down Geier’s pants and accused the ex of stealing his underwear, according to the suit.
Harris was drafted by the 49ers with the 26th overall pick in the 2003 NFL draft and was released by the Raiders in 2009.
A panty thief? He deserved to get a beat down.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#851223 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Our lips are sealed;
15 minutes till Judge Wapner
Isn't he the judge who handles your drunken driving cases?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851224 Jan 31, 2013
DBWaiter wrote:
It just occurred to me that when a brilliant engineer like myself asks rhetorical questions over and over and over again without actually ever having to think or type something himself it's called, "An Ifficiency."
No dummy, it's called autism
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#851226 Jan 31, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Goebbels said he was a centrist too.
He did? Do you have the quote? Proof? Or just spewing more of your nonsense.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#851227 Jan 31, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure I'll be sorry for asking, but just how does Jimmy Carter equate with the current unsubstantiated allegations against Menendez?
The bigger your failures the more prominent you become as a Democrat!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851228 Jan 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Larry Craig, a married US congressman was arrested in an airport mens room for seeking stranger sex. He plead no contest hoping that the matter would disappear quickly.
Menendez is unmarried and probably guilty of accepting favors from his friend Dr Melgen who is the target of a Medicare fraud investigation. BTW Menendez reimbursed the Dr for the flights and whatever else brought the total to $58,000.
Until the mysterious tipster fills in some of the banks there's no story except maybe in the Miami Herald which jumps on any rumor involving a well known Cuban.
Surely even a dedicated Democrat like Realtime can appreciate that having sex with a minor is unacceptable.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#851230 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
A panty thief? He deserved to get a beat down.
You don't have to worry...yours are too big for him.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#851231 Jan 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! from what i know Rush doesn't like boys!
see how that works?
Red barchetta - great song. But you didn't answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 4 hr My Flowers 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000