Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

#851344 Jan 31, 2013
The asteroid? You do jump around a lot?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#851346 Jan 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goodie, shinning erection reveals his inner secrets
Artificial sex turns you on, eh?

Ride the Mechanical Bulls a lot?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#851347 Jan 31, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete moran (sic)...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-01-05...
Well I thought Obama was showing faith in you guys with the guns. He will leave it up to you to defend the country. Good Idea, saves tax payers money and makes use of a resource that likes to play with assault weapons!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851348 Jan 31, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Lindsey Graham to Chuck Hagel: "Name one senator who is intimidated by the Jewish lobby" LOL
I wish Chuck Hagel would say "you"
In South Carolina?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851349 Jan 31, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, "Valkyrie" was the last, I guess. Rommel was involved in a failed plot--they allowed him to take poison rather than face execution since he was such a war hero...shades of Socrates?
(Take that, carol who can't even define history as world, Western, American, etc., just 101...must believe all her classes were 101R)
Wasn't it banned in Germany? I never saw that one, Tom Cruise not being a favorite. Did you see it?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851350 Jan 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Artificial sex turns you on, eh?
Ride the Mechanical Bulls a lot?
I'm not a hillbilly dummy
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

#851351 Jan 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor me, OK? I'm curious. Where did you receive your training to become a Professional Ranting Idiot Comedian(PRIC)?
In Washington, DC, of course.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851352 Jan 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gunner isnt here to translate humor to his immigrant bitch ema'am.
its a language barrier thingy..
definitely a "priblem"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#851353 Jan 31, 2013
"In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2002, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851354 Jan 31, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe BOO! you! Are republicans really going to vote to block him?
The purpose of these hearings is to get the nominee on the record as to his positions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#851355 Jan 31, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe BOO! you! Are republicans really going to vote to block him?
I doubt it, but I'm pretty sure Lindsey got hissulf a little woodie when he was asking questions about the
"great state of Isrul"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#851356 Jan 31, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hegel disagrees with you, dirty little birdie that you are.
Want maybe we repost some of your drunken comments while attacking women, ma'am?
Just spoke to hegel yesterday.
she didnt ask how you were doing.
shocking i know.
"Hegel"...blast from the past. Did Beccy put her away permanently?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#851357 Jan 31, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiot.
I don't give orders from the White House, idiot. Obama does... well, Vallerie Jarrett does. Obama is just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Obviously, someone using the authority of the president issued orders to the AC-130 and Force Recon units to ignore their default orders and hang the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on real-time video.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody on Earth has answered these questions.
Here's what you are too stupid to realize about leadership. No effective leader micro-manages events that are better handled by staff that are not only familiar with specific areas of concern but specialize in their management. What all good leaders do is surround themselves with qualified staff and then stay out of the way. For example, a head football coach doesn't panic and take over control of calling plays from the offensive coordinator in the fourth quarter just because the game is close.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

#851358 Jan 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal "wonen" are so heartless.
No they're not. Haven't you noticed?
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

#851359 Jan 31, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Life would be so simple if all I did was point out your typos. Instead I ask for you to backup your claims...something you never seem to do. Maybe I will convert to liberalism and spend the rest of my life being told what to think.
One doesn't 'convert' to Liberalism, it's not a religion. One simply buys a copy of The Great Gatsby and then goes to sleep with it under his or her pillow. When you wake up in the morning the thing will be done. The rich are different, you know...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#851360 Jan 31, 2013
Herstory 202 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, if pointless, segue..
This technology will allow a doctor to treat a patient anywhere in the world. It will also eliminate most nurses. It maps and learns it's surrounding so as to navigate to wherever it is needed and can follow a doctor's orders from anywhere in the world or off the world.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851362 Jan 31, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you are too stupid to realize about leadership. No effective leader micro-manages events that are better handled by staff that are not only familiar with specific areas of concern but specialize in their management. What all good leaders do is surround themselves with qualified staff and then stay out of the way. For example, a head football coach doesn't panic and take over control of calling plays from the offensive coordinator in the fourth quarter just because the game is close.
True leaders, however, take responsibility when their designated assistants screw up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851363 Jan 31, 2013
Herstory 202 wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't 'convert' to Liberalism, it's not a religion. One simply buys a copy of The Great Gatsby and then goes to sleep with it under his or her pillow. When you wake up in the morning the thing will be done. The rich are different, you know...
Devotion to big government is most certainly a religion.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#851364 Jan 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of these hearings is to get the nominee on the record as to his positions.
I think we are all well aware of your and most righties position...Head in the sand Butt up in the air.
Herstory 202

Orlando, FL

#851365 Jan 31, 2013
Here's the truth: were the "asteroid" to land on Israel all the problems with Islamists and wars for oil would disappear. If God actually exists - she does not - and has a sense of humour, she will do this one thing for me. The title is, "The United States of America, not, as some would have it, The United States of Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 13 min RACE 53
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Ottawa 181,714
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 54 min Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST