Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,206)

Showing posts 784,101 - 784,120 of1,072,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

E15 ruins car engimes????

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/study-new-e15...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiocy= Doing (asking) the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.
You forgot to put content into your post. I'll help you. Here's the post again. There are questions in the post. If you can answer the questions, please do so. To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions:

While you're copy-and-pasting stuff, how about looking at the definition of "projection" as used by psychologists. Then, look in the mirror for evidence.
Now, back to the questions you've been running away from for... what is it now... almost 4 weeks?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And, finally;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody on Earth has answered these questions.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiocy= Doing (asking) the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.
Ol' Whitebearde Ratface shows up and the judgeit war begins. Looks like you lose again, moron.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff hillbilly

You mean insanity, insane dumbfk

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You've tried that one before DB and it's just as much a lie as the first time.
Barack Obama passed the Illinois bar and was licensed to practice law on December 17, 1991.
http://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp...
He was employed as a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School from 1993 to 2004.
He was also an partner at Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland from 1993 to 2004.
www.ibtimes.com/yes-president-obama-has-worke... ...
That he never saw the inside of a courtroom is a baseless assertion on your part and irrelevant. The majority of lawyers working for large firms don't go into court but leave it to litigators who specialize in that part of the business.
Not only are you a liar DB, you're an incompetent one.
You're an idiot DB!
LOL. Attempting to access your link returned the message "illegal operation" to me. Still, there is no proof Obama ever passed the bar or ever appeared in a courtroom as a lawyer.

Show us the results of Obama passing the bar.

Name the cases where Obama argued in a courtrooom.
Date - location - docket number - client/plantiff

... got a problem there, dont' you?
That's because Obama never passed the bar and has never even seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Well, you can tell us about the... how did Obama's handlers call this... "management" lectures to ACORN that was supposedly his "private practice" experience.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Attempting to access your link returned the message "illegal operation" to me. Still, there is no proof Obama ever passed the bar or ever appeared in a courtroom as a lawyer.
Show us the results of Obama passing the bar.
Name the cases where Obama argued in a courtrooom.
Date - location - docket number - client/plantiff
... got a problem there, dont' you?
That's because Obama never passed the bar and has never even seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Well, you can tell us about the... how did Obama's handlers call this... "management" lectures to ACORN that was supposedly his "private practice" experience.
I have posted links in the past proving Obama passed the bar &that he practiced in a courtroom.

Either you are the dumbest person on the planet or just the biggest liar.

My God.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff hillbilly
You mean insanity, insane dumbfk
I just dont know whats worse being from Chicago or being from Bumpass!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to put content into your post. I'll help you. Here's the post again. There are questions in the post. If you can answer the questions, please do so. To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions:
While you're copy-and-pasting stuff, how about looking at the definition of "projection" as used by psychologists. Then, look in the mirror for evidence.
Now, back to the questions you've been running away from for... what is it now... almost 4 weeks?
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the real time video was being watched in the White House, and orders came from the White House for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine units to ignore their default orders to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya?
(Thus, who in the White House gave the order for the Americans to be hung out to dry in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video; and why did Obama lie for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the United States when the real time video of the 7-hour battle that was watched in the White House proved the Obama explanation an obvious lie?)
And, finally;
Again you are a liar.

I posted a link of the Pentagon Benghazi timeline showing Obama in a meeting at the White House.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

To a 47%'er....gun control is easy...

Just ask California...

Cal unable to collect guns from 19,000+ felons and mentally ill...

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this:
The Constitution defines our government as a civillian government.
There are not two sets of rights in the Constitution, one set for civillians in government, and a different set for civillians not in government.
Therefore, any gun law passed applies to every civillian in the country equally.
If all that is allowed is single-shot .22 rifles, then that is all that is allowed to any civillian in and out of government.
Unless, you can show us the text in the Constitution that describes two different sets of rights; one set for civillians in government, and a different set of rights for civillians not in government.
What you really want is a police state, don't you?
Nope. Not gonna happen. Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano get AR-15s with 20 round clips, the American people get AR-15s with 20 round clips.
Police & law enforcement are granted rights that other citizens do not.

So what.

Can I go get a court order to search your home?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still confined to sponging off your kids? As much as you have been lying, Democrat, an 80+ year old does not just pick up and move away from his kids. Are you driving your daughter and her family nuts yet?
Now don't you worry that big fat empty head LOSER, I'm welcomed everywhere I roam, but I do sense your delemma. ENVY is a terrible price to pay for your own major and obvious short comings. Again LOSER.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It really seem slike you really want to answer this question:
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

Are you too stupid top read this. Evidently because I posted it yesterday & you are still the ignorant fool .

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of luck getting any action on that....
Barney Frank can throw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and run a male prostitution racket out of his house and be the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee because he's a Democrat.
Menendez f**k*ng children doesn't quite come up to that, so don't expect any action from any Democrat.
Vitters - re-elected. Hired prostitutes from his cell phone on the House floor.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS TROLL ALERT!!!!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS Sockpuppets making their morning rounds!!!!
Must be really tough being old Waxballs an obvious delusional loser. One can only imagine how embarrassed what few family members that will even acknowledge that idiot.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you really want to answer this question:
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Former RNC Boss: GOP Risks ‘Permanent Minority’

Jim Gilmore, a former chairman of the Republican National Committee, says the GOP is quickly becoming a “permanent minority.”

“I don’t think the party dies immediately,” Gilmore says.“It’s not going to just disappear like the Whigs did, since there is so much law that supports the two-party system. But Republicans will be locked into a permanent minority at the national level unless we seriously rethink our approach.”

Gilmore, a former Virginia governor, spoke with National Review Online on Wednesday. He says he and other longtime Republican leaders have been privately fretting about the GOP’s future since Mitt Romney’s defeat.

“The world has changed beneath us,” Gilmore says.“Shrillness and extreme language are driving away the voters who could help us build a majority. We’re not speaking to them as reasonable conservatives. Republicans have to decide if they want to govern or play ideological parlor games.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/339277/f...

it's not hard to see why denial is the ongoing theme at FOX. and here.

denial will not get a republican back into the WH. try....accountability. and yes, your own as strange as that may be to you wingnuts after 4 years of Bush denial.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not buying it davey. Have you parked your car yet? Sold it?
If not I blame you directly for everything you say is going on with AGW. it's your fault.
Like most right whiners, you are dumber than sh*t.

No one is calling for zero emissions. We need to reduce these.

I have reduced mine.

We all were at fault for not paying attention. Now that we know, only dumbf*cks like you don't care.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by cutting all government salaries by 10%.
Then cut them another 10% next year.
Bet you will still have people lined up for government jobs.
Great plan.

The better employees will go into private industry & we will be stuck with employees not as skilled or knowledgeable.

You can tell you never ever owned or managed a business.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same guy from earlier? You wanted proof that the stock market is being propped up. i gave it to you. i've discussed enough about my personal finances on here and my opinion of stocks in general. Even gave Dave a link on how he could cheaply invest in the stock market. If you want to continue making things up and changing the discussion do it with someone else.
Proof is not opinion from a "economist" who runs a blog.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And, finally;
You never answered where you were while Benghazi was going on. Obama should not have been involved any more than you. It was the job of on site military and State Department people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 784,101 - 784,120 of1,072,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min OzRitz 45,539
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min andet1987 401
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 50 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 3 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••