Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,202)

Showing posts 784,021 - 784,040 of1,072,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
We're supposed to take the word of a moron? Prove any one of the allegations you make about each of those shooters.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The NRA makes large Campaign contributions to both Democratic and Republican Candidates.

The NRA $$$$$$$ represents both parties. No doubt about that.

And "big business" exists, or shall I say, is no respector of party affiliation.

Also, NRA Membership consists of both Democrats and Republicans.
OldRaider wrote:
Is there any doubt who the NRA represents? Its not gun owners or sane Americans.$$$$$$ for big business donors.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Common thread;

Another lying Waxturd sockpuppet!!

All gun nuts are Republican, despite your lies.

Nancy Lanze?? Lifelong NRA member. Her and hubby both registered Republiclowns.

Itf you didn't have your lies, all you'd have it your 15 masters degrees that you got in 2 years!!

Oh, and the sockpuppet children, retards all!!
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

ERIC HOLDER OF FAST & FURIOUS GOES AROUND CONGRESS ON GUN CONTROL

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We're supposed to take the word of a moron? Prove any one of the allegations you make about each of those shooters.
So much to do...so little desire to do it you idiot. Do your own homework idiot...

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by cutting all government salaries by 10%.
Then cut them another 10% next year.
Bet you will still have people lined up for government jobs.
You're an out of touch moron.
Try reality, and then you might win an election.
Government has been shedding jobs by the 100,000's since Obama took office.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Out of the 142 million registered voters in America only 47 million are Repub. So there is already a 66% greater chance of a shooter being a Dem or from a Dem family.
logical fallacy, you moron. Google it.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

It was a war that already happened. Vietnam, a by proxy disaster.

With China backing The North - But, you already know this.
Just a reminder of a Democratic Cowboy who created A War!

If that LBJ cowboy hadn't desired the presidency SO bad, he would have been intellectually honest, as his wise predecessor JFK, and admitted we had no strategy for or intention of winning that war.

Instead, he made The Gulf of Tonkin ( lie ).
Which literally "made", launched The Vietnam War!
Nuculur option wrote:
This from the Topix draft dodger!!
A real military expert.
It would be the end of the world as we know it, idiot.
That's a war that better not happen.
<quoted text>
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Common thread;
Itf you didn't have your lies, all you'd have it your 15 masters degrees that you got in 2 years!!
<quoted text>
We love listening to your lies when we know the truth you moron... LOL.. You're alone, but happy...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

This will make rightwingers' heads explode:
Obama 60% approval rating

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the lies? That's not what happened and likely you know it.
The racist, violent, thieving Traygone violently and illegally assaulted the peaceful GZ, show me a law that says when you're on the ground getting your head pounded you have no right to defend yourself. Show me the law that says you can assault someone for looking at you.
Come on, let's see it.
LOL 'peaceful' Zimmerman?

Who had the violent past? Hmm?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-2...

Zimmerman, the 28-year-old Sanford, Fla., neighborhood watch volunteer who shot the unarmed 17-year-old Martin to death last month, was fired from a job securing illegal house parties for “being too aggressive,” according to the New York Daily News, which quoted a former colleague of Zimmerman’s. According to the co-worker, Zimmerman worked for two agencies that provided security for house parties from 2001 to 2005.

“Usually he was just a cool guy,” said the former co-worker, who the newspaper didn't name.“But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When dude snapped, he snapped.” The Daily News said Zimmerman earned $50 to $100 a night for the parties. He was fired for being too aggressive with patrons.

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the newspaper quoted the former co-worker as saying.“One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said.“It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"<quoted text>
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Caribean?? Pertfolio? Mut?? Swedish?? Ha Ha Ha!!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="WAXTURDS NotSurprizednuculurOption "<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
rejectedangrywomanobamaworship perforsure say what? LOL
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
angryrejecteduglymanwomanconfu sedmoronforsure say what? LOL
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has had 4 years, you're just an apologist for his failures. You'll be apologizing in another 4 years. Douchebag in chief Harry"the hack"Reid has blocked republican bills from the house and he will continue to do so.
You mean the 33 bills Congress passed to repeal Obamacare?
Yeah, the GOP Congress has been really productive!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Common thread;
<quoted text>
LOL.. You're still alone, but happy.

Your first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.

If you spent less time bitching about life, you'd possibly enjoy it more dumbazz.

Being true to yourself moron is better than being a liar just to impress yourself idiot.
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: "WAXTURDS/WAXMAN" and "TINYERECTION" AKA(shinningelectr0n)are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. WAXTURDS/WAXMAN is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "TINY E" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyard animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka..
closetcasecrossdressingdragque enobamamamaforsure say what? LOL
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has had 4 years, you're just an apologist for his failures. You'll be apologizing in another 4 years. Douchebag in chief Harry"the hack"Reid has blocked republican bills from the house and he will continue to do so.
Apologize for what?
The economy adding jobs for the last two years?
Stock market doubling?
Housing prices recovering?
Ending 2 wars that lasted a decade?
Defeating Magic Underpants Mittens?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL 'peaceful' Zimmerman?
Who had the violent past? Hmm?
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-2...
Zimmerman, the 28-year-old Sanford, Fla., neighborhood watch volunteer who shot the unarmed 17-year-old Martin to death last month, was fired from a job securing illegal house parties for “being too aggressive,” according to the New York Daily News, which quoted a former colleague of Zimmerman’s. According to the co-worker, Zimmerman worked for two agencies that provided security for house parties from 2001 to 2005.
“Usually he was just a cool guy,” said the former co-worker, who the newspaper didn't name.“But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When dude snapped, he snapped.” The Daily News said Zimmerman earned $50 to $100 a night for the parties. He was fired for being too aggressive with patrons.
“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the newspaper quoted the former co-worker as saying.“One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said.“It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”
Zimmerman = Another deranged gun toting Democrat...

Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow idiot.
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell mutt for us genius.
lowlifespellingbeelosermisspel ledsurpriseobamamoronforsure say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Christie is the only Repub left in the US that could win a National race. All others have quit or would scare the average voter away with all the hate talk.
Please answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 784,021 - 784,040 of1,072,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••