Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
784,001 - 784,020 of 1,095,616 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has had 4 years, you're just an apologist for his failures. You'll be apologizing in another 4 years. Douchebag in chief Harry"the hack"Reid has blocked republican bills from the house and he will continue to do so.
You mean the 33 bills Congress passed to repeal Obamacare?
Yeah, the GOP Congress has been really productive!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Common thread;
Another lying Waxturd sockpuppet!!
All gun nuts are Republican, despite your lies.
Nancy Lanze?? Lifelong NRA member. Her and hubby both registered Republiclowns.
Itf you didn't have your lies, all you'd have it your 15 masters degrees that you got in 2 years!!
Oh, and the sockpuppet children, retards all!!
<quoted text>
LOL.. You're still alone, but happy.

Your first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.

If you spent less time bitching about life, you'd possibly enjoy it more dumbazz.

Being true to yourself moron is better than being a liar just to impress yourself idiot.
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: "WAXTURDS/WAXMAN" and "TINYERECTION" AKA(shinningelectr0n)are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. WAXTURDS/WAXMAN is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "TINY E" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between barnyard animals and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka..
closetcasecrossdressingdragque enobamamamaforsure say what? LOL
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has had 4 years, you're just an apologist for his failures. You'll be apologizing in another 4 years. Douchebag in chief Harry"the hack"Reid has blocked republican bills from the house and he will continue to do so.
Apologize for what?
The economy adding jobs for the last two years?
Stock market doubling?
Housing prices recovering?
Ending 2 wars that lasted a decade?
Defeating Magic Underpants Mittens?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL 'peaceful' Zimmerman?
Who had the violent past? Hmm?
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-2...
Zimmerman, the 28-year-old Sanford, Fla., neighborhood watch volunteer who shot the unarmed 17-year-old Martin to death last month, was fired from a job securing illegal house parties for “being too aggressive,” according to the New York Daily News, which quoted a former colleague of Zimmerman’s. According to the co-worker, Zimmerman worked for two agencies that provided security for house parties from 2001 to 2005.
“Usually he was just a cool guy,” said the former co-worker, who the newspaper didn't name.“But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When dude snapped, he snapped.” The Daily News said Zimmerman earned $50 to $100 a night for the parties. He was fired for being too aggressive with patrons.
“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the newspaper quoted the former co-worker as saying.“One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said.“It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”
Zimmerman = Another deranged gun toting Democrat...

Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow idiot.
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell mutt for us genius.
lowlifespellingbeelosermisspel ledsurpriseobamamoronforsure say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Christie is the only Repub left in the US that could win a National race. All others have quit or would scare the average voter away with all the hate talk.
Please answer the question.
Big SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell mutt for us genius.
Where angry rejected woman Not Surprized be at? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
The NRA makes large Campaign contributions to both Democratic and Republican Candidates.
The NRA $$$$$$$ represents both parties. No doubt about that.
And "big business" exists, or shall I say, is no respector of party affiliation.
Also, NRA Membership consists of both Democrats and Republicans.
<quoted text>
They are also one-issue voters, regardless of party affiliation, as are many non-IRA gun owners.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Third quarter GDP down .1%, who will Obama blame? One more quarter like that and it's an official recession..
Word is now Obumbles is pushing the mantra the debt doesn't matter. Probably doesn't to him.
Both reported by Fox news.
Bush?

Congress?

Sandy?

Christians?

White folks?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologize for what?
The economy adding jobs for the last two years?
Stock market doubling?
Housing prices recovering?
Ending 2 wars that lasted a decade?
Defeating Magic Underpants Mittens?
and yet we have a decline in GDP

(Always like your dose of irrelevant religious bigotry.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You're still alone, but happy.
Your first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.
If you spent less time bitching about life, you'd possibly enjoy it more dumbazz.
Being true to yourself moron is better than being a liar just to impress yourself idiot.
I know what you are, but what am I??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Obama just said at his inaugural address that the economy is doing better but today we hear the last quarter took a dive. Democrats just say anything and cherry pick. Doesn't matter if they are clueless or not because clueless people support them.
We're screwed for four more years again.
I watched NBR tonight and Susie Gharib interviewed some supposedly intelligent Economics Professor about the economy. After each question, he would rub his hands together, way them around while speaking mealy-mouthed about how the economy is not really bad but not really good. Duh! I sensed Susie's frustration and it showed in her face. She kept trying to get something substantial out of him regarding the future direction of the economy but he kept up with the mumbling, hand-wringing, arm waving and nonsense. At one point, he said that, today, Wall St. didn't show any signs of weakness toward economic reports. The DOW, NASDAQ and the SP 500 were all down. Susie kept trying to get something out of this doofus to no avail.

Then I happened to look down at the jerk's credentials at the screen bottom. It fits. He teaches economics at the University of Chicago - the Boy Messiah's stomping ground. Bill Ayers also roams the shithills of this Marxist academia environment. And a whole bunch of other Leftist scum, too, like Rahm Immanuel.

Chicago has become the political and academic Mecca for failed Marxist loony-ism and Leftist attempts at ruining America.

That's why the grinning, hand-wringing punk on NBR was moving his mouth and saying nothing.

BTW, the Chicago's Al Capone mayor, the jerk who is pushing anti-2nd Amendment BS with his Marxist brother in the W.H., the punk who is using public funds to blacklist gun manufacturers, the azzhole who threatens businesses who oppose his leftist politics, cries Crocodile Tears over the death of another Chicago victim killed with an illegal gun. Hypocrite extraordinaire, he is.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy ring any bells??

Republiclowns testing the full faith and credit of the USA in a stupid stunt??

Any slowdown can be traced to the House. Your side took over in 2011, remember??

It's all on the House.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually mad or deranged...

Don't waste your time with explanations: liberals only think and hear what they want to hear and think..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"China achieved a military milestone when its fighter jet landed on its new aircraft carrier in November, extending a modernization bid that’s recorded advances in submarines, cyber warfare and in outer space"
" CNN has obtained detailed photographs of a new stealth fighter being tested in China.
It is the second such stealth fighter China has tested in as many years and appears destined to become the communist nation's future aircraft carrier-based fighter jet, according to weapons analysts."
"Russia intends to strengthen its security on sea with a heavy air-capable cruiser of a new generation. The cruiser is expected to be put to use in the Russian navy in 2020"
"Russia’s T-50 stealth fighter prototype, the first radar-evading warplane outside the U.S. when it debuted in January 2010, is slightly less stealthy than the American F-22 and about equal to the smaller F-35. But in several other respects the new warplane from the Russian Sukhoi design bureau is actually superior to the American models."
i guess folks in Russia and China didn't get the memo.
Nuculur option is good at decorating his bunker but he really needs to get out more often.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lake Elsinore is the slum of the I-15 corridor between Corona and San Diego.
Sure crybaby, my home in Tuscany Hills cost more than all of those mobile homes in the park you reside in. By the way it's located between Corona and Temecula.. Dumb ass. It's also a very nice area around 50,000 well adjusted people, that's why an idiot lowlife like you could never live there. Each time you whine it makes my day. Envy girl.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you are, but what am I??
Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.

Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy ring any bells??
Republiclowns testing the full faith and credit of the USA in a stupid stunt??
Any slowdown can be traced to the House. Your side took over in 2011, remember??
It's all on the House.
The dog ate my homework.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Ghost the broken-down draft dodger doesn't know squat.
Never assume anything not directly stated.
"John Galt"
ASSuming is "poops" middle name, that is why he is such and ASS. But even thou he is an ASS you must treat him with respect, he is after all, a decorated war hero, a nationally know author of a bio/fantasy, one who dates Vegas show girls, an All American baseball player, a devotee of Red Lobster, he has the presidents ear, his efforts were the difference in the VA governor and senate races, he ASSumes blow up dolls are the real things, he never brags about his 3 or is it 4 homes, or the expensive import autos he drives.
In addition he is a coward, those who point out his lies and BS he runs from and says he will no longer reply to their posts. A typical left wing coward. "John" of you keep up pointing out his BS he will no longer reply to you and I would guess you would miss the crap he tries to peddle.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••