Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,941 - 783,960 of 1,082,808 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you want these cuts to take place.
Cuts in spending means buying less, just like the military would buy less. Cuts in spending cuts government job, just like cuts in military spending cuts jobs.
How about we start here

"IRS hiring at record pace...

"Report: IRS hiring new employees faster"

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey Librards...MISSION COMPLETE!

England's women cannot carry a handgun to protect themselves...

thus...

in England:
"That would mean about about 142 rapes/100,000 population."

versus the US...

"...United States has a reported to police rape rate of 42.8/100,000 rapes."

http://claytonecramer.blogspot.com/2013/01/br...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about right. Other than 3 or 4 legitimate right wingers the rest on this thread ...
You waaay overestimate and overstate things honey, but I am appreciative you think I can do all this. I guess you know that people who are not libtards like you guys can accomplish so much more than you. I do get a kick out of you!

By the way, you might want to put your white bearded poodle back in his dog house. I think he did his business.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle lily even if she came with instructions you moron.
instructions?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You would never realize how boring your life is sonicfilter untill someone asks what you do for fun....
So much to do...sonicfilter so little desire to do it.
hey! Google is not your friend!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

He's taking the advice of his Admirals.

Surface ships, esp. Aircraft Carriers, are what is referred to as LST's, an older Navy landing ship.

LST stands for 'LONG SLOW TARGET', among other things.

The Chinese likely have a surface to surface missile system, either land based or on a small craft, like a Destroyer.

Did I mention what a Chinese Drone strike,using hundreds of drones, would do to an Aircraft Carrier??

Neutralizing our Aircraft Carriers.

The Navy Jets are helpless against Drones. They're too damn slow to track.

You don't get out much, do you??

Just as the Aircraft Carrier replaced the Battleship, a small missile replaces the Aircraft Carrier.

Surface ships, except for smaller craft, are toast.

The biggest ship in our Navy should be a Tin Can.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama told us we don't need ships. It amazes me how easily some of my fellow Americans get duped by someone with "charisma". No independent thought whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually a lot of them make $30-$50 an hour not including overtime.
Glad you made the point that these folks are making good money.

So the math remains the same. I'm certain they won't go hungry or miss a payment on that Dodge Ram.

A Hemi, of course.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberals, lying, and heckling...

'Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever have one? Didn't think so.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
instructions?
Sometimes a post is not intended to make you laugh... It is intended to make you think.

You're alone, but happy...
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle lily even if she came with instructions you moron.
Better if she came with antibiotics and a full face helmet .
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama just said at his inaugural address that the economy is doing better but today we hear the last quarter took a dive. Democrats just say anything and cherry pick. Doesn't matter if they are clueless or not because clueless people support them.

We're screwed for four more years again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The larger point is precedent.

In our form of Government, we tend to make rules and abide by them.

This one has remained largely intact since 1803. So if you want to change it, at least have the guts to admit it is only to give your side an advantage.

As you've seen, sides change. That's why they stick to precedent. Because if they didn't, the rules for everything would change with each party shift in election.

A good example is the Federal Gov't creating WVa, out of part of VA.\

A clearly un Constitutional move by Lincoln, to steal land from VA to create a new, rump state, WVA.

Everybody is not like WVA. Your state is a falsehood. A breakaway, traitorous move by a few counties of Virginia, and a Union eager to punish Virginia, along came the bogus WVA.

I know of no state with the dishonorable historical record of WVA

Your very existence is the result of an un Constitutional act.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is no constitutional right to vote for president. The states can choose their electors anyway they want. Draw names out of a hat, governor's choice, or the lottery. The electors are not even bound to vote the way the state voted. Stay stupid. it fits you well
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for losers and gun toting idiot liberals that needs work. Not Google...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Why should Lily do your work for you, nitwit??

She said it did.

You have to prove her wrong by pointing out the wording of the legislation that proves her wrong. DUH

You can't argue if you don't know what it says!!

You failed 'Google for Dummies', didn't you??
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a fear monger, lily. Plain and simple. You posted a link to the legislation but have failed to provide the proof of you assertion. Funny thing is that I haven't "argued" about it for a while, just asking for the passage that prevents a woman from getting an abortion. You want it dropped because that passage doesn't exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

You're such a terrible liar.

And you have no problem looking like an idiot.

An awful combination.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. After a party line mantra rant like that you probably need to catch your breath. Here's something to read while you are getting your wind back:
Actually, he tells his girlfriend that Zimmerman has already left and he is going to go catch Zimmerman and assault him.
The fight starts after Hoodieman follows Zimmerman and catches up with him and punches him in the nose. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman knocks Zimmerman to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman gets on top of Zimmerman and pins him to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman begins bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete sidewalk.
Now, the gun comes out and Hoodieman is blown to hell.
By the way, Zimmerman is in no way a specimen of a physical animal. He was short and pudgy, and would be obviously weak and not athletic. Only a coward would choose a victim like that.... enter Hoodieman.
... exit Hoodieman.
Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't attempt to bash an obviously weaker man's brains out by banging his head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and they will blow you to hell.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You waaay overestimate and overstate things honey, but I am appreciative you think I can do all this. I guess you know that people who are not libtards like you guys can accomplish so much more than you. I do get a kick out of you!
By the way, you might want to put your white bearded poodle back in his dog house. I think he did his business.
You even include references to me in messages to other people! I own you! Admit it, you can't get me out of your head. Sweet dreams puss.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Police State Gone Wild: Couple Facing 60 Days in Jail for Rescuing Injured Baby Deer

The deer “escaped” right before it was schedule to be killed — and yes, I think the couple probably set it free rather than have it killed — the man and woman were charged with unlawful possession of a deer.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/30/police-stat...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Whoa!!! Hillery on Greta last night threw Obama and his posse under the bus!!!! She called him a power hungry liar who has no clue about how to fix the economy. She said Obama and his crew has no clue how the government works and that they are dangerously inept. Where is the MSM talking about this? Why is it almost 6 the next evening before we hear about this.
I guess a link is once again out of the question eh?

How bout you just tell us what to type in per usual.
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned and banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were banned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING......
Flash us, please...ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Am 7-29 14 min Stina2 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min CDC 48,970
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 44 min Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,428
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search