Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,197)

Showing posts 783,921 - 783,940 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's amusing that Dave provided an article stating global cooling was debunked. Wonder what climatologists will be saying in 10 years. And to think we can do anything about it is absurd.
If you bothered to pull your head out of your fat butt & read the article, it said scientist never said there was a trend towards global cooling. It said that it reported cooler global temperatures & the press did the rest.
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: if the afterlife is so much better than this one, why not get a jump on the crowds?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's amusing that Dave provided an article stating global cooling was debunked. Wonder what climatologists will be saying in 10 years. And to think we can do anything about it is absurd.
It would be funny except the fact that will will use this to control our lives if we let them. This and medical care.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In case of a open rape case, if you say it is illegal to get an abortion while the case is open and in light of the amount of time it takes between the actual rape & conviction, you are forcing this woman to either break the law or carry the baby to term.
Where does it say it is illegal for a woman to get an abortion?

You have the legislation, it's only a couple of pages, it should be a piece of cake to copy the passage to support our claim.
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: life is like a bottle of good rice wine. The point is to drain it lovingly and enjoy it going down, not to hoard the contents for later or keep trying to fill up what spills needlessly and you certainly don't want to just chug it without tasting. If your body quits before the wine is gone, then you've wasted your life not conserved it. If you body quits after the wine is gone then you've timed it perfectly.
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It would be funny except the fact that will will use this to control our lives if we let them. This and medical care.
Confucius say: it apparent your little girl lost her virginity to Ms. Rice while she was with the church group in Washington. What did you think was going to happen? Have you looked at that woman?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupider Barney is, the bigger the settlement.
Yeah right!

Hey pal didja see where we've got a few of your fellow SE Pennsylvania mutts on trial down here for a shootout between Warlocks groups. Hah, the PA Warlocks said that they didn't expect trouble but wore their body armor just because "it felt good."

They didn't refuse the search iirc.

They'll live at Raiford for the balance of their lives__they won't like it.
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: Oscar Wilde "died destitute in Paris at the age of forty-six." Wikipedia

They make it sound like that was a punishment? In the first place, who does not die destitute? If, therefore, you are bound by the laws of nature to die destitute, wouldn't you rather do it in Paris? Use your heads, people!
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: If one is "in misery" it simply indicates there is someplace he thinks he'd rather be.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you quit lying and learned to spell programs, used punctuation correctly, and understood parallel construction (ya' know, as in American English standard usage), we wouldn't have such a hoot alternately laughing at and ignoring you, and might find reminding you that Obama won't be leaving until 2017 when Joe or Hillary take over...enjoy your multiple vehicles and your "driver."
Wrong. I used that word in it's proper context as intended, simpleton. You can try and twist all you want. Knock yourself out libtard. Let me guess something about you. You have been fired before. I think I know why.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to pull your head out of your fat butt & read the article, it said scientist never said there was a trend towards global cooling. It said that it reported cooler global temperatures & the press did the rest.
Interesting. even with "my head in my ass", i can read better than you. From your article

"The supposed "global cooling" consensus among scientists in the 1970s frequently offered by global-warming skeptics as proof that climatologists can't make up their minds is a myth, according to a survey of the scientific literature of the era." - Among scientists.

Also from your article;

"However, as Peterson notes in the paper, "even cursory review of the news media coverage of the issue reveals that, just as there was no consensus at the time among scientists, so was there also no consensus among journalists." - no consensus among journalist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It would be funny except the fact that will will use this to control our lives if we let them. This and medical care.
It's what politicians do. Laws are to control. The problem is when laws are written with emotion and not logic.
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Likewise, if one is "in heaven," that simply indicates he's no longer, "in misery."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No need to pack. A jump suit will be provided for all you American Taliban.
Isn't that what you Jim Jones types wore when you went to Guyana?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened to the grown up political discussions we were going to have? I asked you 2 reasonable questions, you ignored them.
Ghost is only here to vent his frustrations during his few remaining days. You really can't expect anything coherent from him.
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: Why would anyone walk into a VFW when there are so many perfectly serviceable Wendy's and McDonalds out there? The food?
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: If you are active militarily that means you are very likely fat, stoopid, and ignorant. It kind of goes with the job description. A military background is hardly a testament to good breeding. We let illegal aliens from Guam into the military and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone fatter and stoopider than that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I like Global Warming. Had it not been for Global Warming there would still be a big ass glacier in the middle of the US. Been hell to drive over or around it. Crops wouldn't have grown well on top of ice compared to the rich mid-west farm land either. Hooray for Global Warming !!!!
You probably missed the part that explained how Illinois was located on the equator back then. Probably explains all the black earth eh? And fossils?
Confucius

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Confucius say: the difference between a real veteran and a fencepost is that you don't have to pay a fencepost to do its job and to support its lazy ass for 40 or so years after its "service." Not to mention a fencepost is actually successful at what it does.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I like Global Warming. Had it not been for Global Warming there would still be a big ass glacier in the middle of the US. Been hell to drive over or around it. Crops wouldn't have grown well on top of ice compared to the rich mid-west farm land either. Hooray for Global Warming !!!!
This is what I love about the dumbass right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,921 - 783,940 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 65,486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••