Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#850956 Jan 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obama just said at his inaugural address that the economy is doing better but today we hear the last quarter took a dive. Democrats just say anything and cherry pick. Doesn't matter if they are clueless or not because clueless people support them.
We're screwed for four more years again.
I watched NBR tonight and Susie Gharib interviewed some supposedly intelligent Economics Professor about the economy. After each question, he would rub his hands together, way them around while speaking mealy-mouthed about how the economy is not really bad but not really good. Duh! I sensed Susie's frustration and it showed in her face. She kept trying to get something substantial out of him regarding the future direction of the economy but he kept up with the mumbling, hand-wringing, arm waving and nonsense. At one point, he said that, today, Wall St. didn't show any signs of weakness toward economic reports. The DOW, NASDAQ and the SP 500 were all down. Susie kept trying to get something out of this doofus to no avail.

Then I happened to look down at the jerk's credentials at the screen bottom. It fits. He teaches economics at the University of Chicago - the Boy Messiah's stomping ground. Bill Ayers also roams the shithills of this Marxist academia environment. And a whole bunch of other Leftist scum, too, like Rahm Immanuel.

Chicago has become the political and academic Mecca for failed Marxist loony-ism and Leftist attempts at ruining America.

That's why the grinning, hand-wringing punk on NBR was moving his mouth and saying nothing.

BTW, the Chicago's Al Capone mayor, the jerk who is pushing anti-2nd Amendment BS with his Marxist brother in the W.H., the punk who is using public funds to blacklist gun manufacturers, the azzhole who threatens businesses who oppose his leftist politics, cries Crocodile Tears over the death of another Chicago victim killed with an illegal gun. Hypocrite extraordinaire, he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#850957 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet we have a decline in GDP
(Always like your dose of irrelevant religious bigotry.)
Sandy ring any bells??

Republiclowns testing the full faith and credit of the USA in a stupid stunt??

Any slowdown can be traced to the House. Your side took over in 2011, remember??

It's all on the House.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850958 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet we have a decline in GDP
(Always like your dose of irrelevant religious bigotry.)
A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually mad or deranged...

Don't waste your time with explanations: liberals only think and hear what they want to hear and think..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#850959 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"China achieved a military milestone when its fighter jet landed on its new aircraft carrier in November, extending a modernization bid thatís recorded advances in submarines, cyber warfare and in outer space"
" CNN has obtained detailed photographs of a new stealth fighter being tested in China.
It is the second such stealth fighter China has tested in as many years and appears destined to become the communist nation's future aircraft carrier-based fighter jet, according to weapons analysts."
"Russia intends to strengthen its security on sea with a heavy air-capable cruiser of a new generation. The cruiser is expected to be put to use in the Russian navy in 2020"
"Russiaís T-50 stealth fighter prototype, the first radar-evading warplane outside the U.S. when it debuted in January 2010, is slightly less stealthy than the American F-22 and about equal to the smaller F-35. But in several other respects the new warplane from the Russian Sukhoi design bureau is actually superior to the American models."
i guess folks in Russia and China didn't get the memo.
Nuculur option is good at decorating his bunker but he really needs to get out more often.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850960 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lake Elsinore is the slum of the I-15 corridor between Corona and San Diego.
Sure crybaby, my home in Tuscany Hills cost more than all of those mobile homes in the park you reside in. By the way it's located between Corona and Temecula.. Dumb ass. It's also a very nice area around 50,000 well adjusted people, that's why an idiot lowlife like you could never live there. Each time you whine it makes my day. Envy girl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850961 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you are, but what am I??
Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something.

Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850962 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy ring any bells??
Any slowdown can be traced to the House. Your side took over in 2011, remember??
It's all on the House.
The dog ate my homework.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#850963 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Ghost the broken-down draft dodger doesn't know squat.
Never assume anything not directly stated.
"John Galt"
ASSuming is "poops" middle name, that is why he is such and ASS. But even thou he is an ASS you must treat him with respect, he is after all, a decorated war hero, a nationally know author of a bio/fantasy, one who dates Vegas show girls, an All American baseball player, a devotee of Red Lobster, he has the presidents ear, his efforts were the difference in the VA governor and senate races, he ASSumes blow up dolls are the real things, he never brags about his 3 or is it 4 homes, or the expensive import autos he drives.
In addition he is a coward, those who point out his lies and BS he runs from and says he will no longer reply to their posts. A typical left wing coward. "John" of you keep up pointing out his BS he will no longer reply to you and I would guess you would miss the crap he tries to peddle.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850964 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy ring any bells??
It's all on the House.
You can fake your smiles and laughter clown, but can never fake your fear and feelings...

My tolerance for deranged clowns needs more work...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850966 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#850970 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a loaded question. Brace yourself. Got a few hours?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#850971 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker" What are you? Well based on your posts you are a sack of crap cowardly liar. Answer your question?
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#850972 Jan 30, 2013
Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials: http://tinyurl.com/b3e3v2b

Government officials will be allowed to pack heat but not you and I.

2nd Amendment? WHAT 2nd Amendment?

"You don't need no stinkin' 2nd Amendment...only the government needs guns."

--- The Boy Messiah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tightrappayo

San Antonio, TX

#850973 Jan 30, 2013
shut up obama is king msnbc tell me
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850975 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep lily, heavy duty drugs, no one is immune. Not even the grandsons of billionaires and who are attending Texas Christian University.
Karma can be a bytch

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#850976 Jan 30, 2013
I need something to hold on to
how about you?

P. Loveless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#850977 Jan 30, 2013
I said I'm so happy I could die

she said drop dead then left with another guy

elvis c.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPuke Demagogues

Paramus, NJ

#850982 Jan 30, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Signed 17 tax cuts into Law directed at small business. What has the Repubs done?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Republicans are unAmerican scum, it's that simple.
That's why they'll never win another election.

House cleaning of GOP scum in 2014

Lapeer, MI

#850984 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma can be a bytch
You should know.

BTW, is your name "Karma"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#850985 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma can be a bytch
Your skanky ass better hope not ,other wise your halfbreed children might marry a white man .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min casting director 98,497
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Smack Down 50,586
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 179,261
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 2 hr It is me 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr honeymylove 650
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]