Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,841 - 783,860 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#850753 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Older white males, often with long careers at the same company, are often the first to be laid in the Obama Depression. They may feel a need for revenge, which is a reason for such events, but not an excuse.
Well if they are the first to get laid why are they so crabby and bitching about everything all the time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#850754 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You're alone, but happy.
Your first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.
So I've three more to go...I don't know what you thought you were saying, but usually it is mute.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#850755 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. <quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I do not have any failures. I am educated.
<quoted text>
I am WAXTURDS: ROTFLMAO!
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
"NotSurprizednuculurOptio n"]<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
You want me! ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850756 Jan 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame's job was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. She would personally verify any and all intelligence from foreign sources, and deliver it to the president.
Valerie Plame is personally responsible for any Iraq WMD argument.
Later, Robert Novak outed her.
Are you this ignorant....
From 2003 until his retirement, Barney Frank was the leading Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, and he served as committee chairman when his party held a House majority from 2007 to 2011.
I suppose you were ignorant of all of this. Facts are seldom included in the material you are indoctrinated with.
By the way, you still haven't answered these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment while the real time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Bush used intel not conformed by this committee. Bush bypassed this task force. He used the aluminum tube story & it was not confirmed

Is that just too difficult for you?

Frank was in a minority position until 2007.

I already told you numerous time Obama was in a meeting with Panetta & the chairman of the Joint Chiefs aty11:00 PM in the White House an hour & 18 minutes after the attack began.

Since you are too inept to look up federal revenues, here is a link. http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850757 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"If I ever WERE ever asked who's smarter, you or your entire sock drawer of clueless righties, I'd say, trick question--none of them are bright enough to know that verbs have tenses, let alone mood...LMAO@U
I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you idiot...but you appear unarmed.

Your eyes are useless and your mind is blind...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#850758 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone you idiot.
Where's your gun? To think you wouldn't own a gun...
You know that even Carl Rowan, the person who carried the Democrats' anti-gun flag at every party, had a gun. Well, he didn't buy it. His son stole it out of an FBI evidence locker and gave it to him.
That's what you can expect from the Democrats.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#850759 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem if gangs is a huge one and doesn't only affect Chicago.
What's the answer? Let them all kill each other off and be done with it? Provide a large stadium and let them all go there and have a mass shoot out? At Least they'd be killing each other and not innocent bystanders.
I agree with Tenzing, end the War on Drugs, solve the problem.
Once my son and daughter were bickering at each other so much and I was tired of refereeing, so I just said, fine, go for it, let the best of you win. They looked at me like I was crazy and didn't beat each other up.
They were obviously correct on all counts. No wonder they've moved.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850760 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote:
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"<quoted text>
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...
Caribean?? Pertfolio? Ha Ha Ha!!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="NotSurprizednuculurO ption "<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
Looking friends with the same mental disorder as you idiot...priceless!

You're not crazy moron. You are just upset because your imaginary friend is mad and won't talk to you...

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#850761 Jan 30, 2013
lol! But why ask Galt? Better to ask that of yourself! ;)

Bitchen, Bitchen, Quit 'Chur Bitchen !!
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if they are the first to get laid why are they so crabby and bitching about everything all the time?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#850762 Jan 30, 2013
I see the rightwingers have worked themselves into a frenzy this afternoon. What was the trigger today?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#850763 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he'll be pissing his pants in the big house now forever.
Doesn't Michelle let Barack use the bathroom?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850764 Jan 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean do I believe in the deity of Christ, no. If you mean do I believe Christ set an example that, if everyone followed, it would be a paradise on Earth, yes.
Now, back to the point....
I don't remember what your choice was in our lottery here. The over-under for the number of murders in Chicago over the Christmas weekend was 20, the same as the number of Children killed by that Democrat in Connecticutt.
Did you pick over, or under?
troll.

self-aggrandizing

2. masturbation

While views on the subject differ greatly among various groups, it is generally viewed as an activity whose primary purpose and effect is self-gratification; hence the term (or its synonyms, particularly 'wanking') is commonly used as a pejorative metaphor for other activities that are viewed by the speaker as accomplishing nothing besides self-gratification, such as self-aggrandizing internet trolling or focusing one's study on certain poorly defined subjects or doctrines, particularly in the Humanities.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

now i just feel dirty. don't talk to me anymore you freak.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850765 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama told us we don't need ships. It amazes me how easily some of my fellow Americans get duped by someone with "charisma". No independent thought whatsoever.
Never said that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850766 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So...is he telling Rubio to not trust the democrats?
do i have to be honest?

ok, yes.

i still feel dirty.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#850767 Jan 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that even Carl Rowan, the person who carried the Democrats' anti-gun flag at every party, had a gun. Well, he didn't buy it. His son stole it out of an FBI evidence locker and gave it to him.
Are you part of the Texas secession movement? Homer just joined and I am reaching out to fellow/potential members.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850768 Jan 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing like sonicfilter...always find a song.

The hardest thing for liberals to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which bridge -- To burn...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850770 Jan 30, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I see the rightwingers have worked themselves into a frenzy this afternoon. What was the trigger today?
You obviously don't know where your going, but you are on the way...
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850771 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS TOPIX STALKER!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/addison-il/T5...
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
What's your number, Honey? ROTFLMAO
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850772 Jan 30, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if they are the first to get laid why are they so crabby and bitching about everything all the time?
You're phenomenal!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850773 Jan 30, 2013
The 21-year-old grandson of wealthy oil and gas titan T. Boone Pickens died Tuesday from a suspected drug overdose.
Thomas Boone Pickens IV was taken to a hospital in Fort Worth, Texas from an off-campus apartment in a private vehicle around 9:30 a.m. A student who found Pickens said that the victim wouldn't wake up and that he had probably been dead for several hours.

Sources told NBC5 that an overdose was thought to be the cause of death after witnesses told police that Pickens injected heroin and took the prescription pill Xanax on Monday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22703...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 4 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 5 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••