Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,192)

Showing posts 783,821 - 783,840 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One does not necessarily live in one place.
Dwight Howard will be taxed on all income earned in California, regardless of his residence. Given his work ethic and miserable play, he should refund his salary to the team.
I'll agree that his recent play blows__but you're dead wrong on the other, he will not pay CA state income tax although he may pay municipal income tax if applicable. You look at pro athletes and certain others basically as subcontractors. For now Howard is a resident of Seminole County Florida.

Don't push your luck on this issue pal__you'll look even more foolish than usual.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moussoui was arrest for an immigration violation.
The intel that the CIA receives needs to be qualified. Bush took intel that had not gone through the system or the system could not qualify it. Quite blaming Plame for Bush's actions. For example, that Aluminum tube purchase was used by Bush by had not been qualified by Plame.
When did Barney Frank become chair of the Financial Services Committee? Two years before the collapse? Are you this big of a liar?
Valerie Plame's job was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. She would personally verify any and all intelligence from foreign sources, and deliver it to the president.
Valerie Plame is personally responsible for any Iraq WMD argument.
Later, Robert Novak outed her.

Are you this ignorant....

From 2003 until his retirement, Barney Frank was the leading Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, and he served as committee chairman when his party held a House majority from 2007 to 2011.

I suppose you were ignorant of all of this. Facts are seldom included in the material you are indoctrinated with.

By the way, you still haven't answered these questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment while the real time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. Another Waxman fan.
waxturd/jimmy/goober...are you taking inventory of your log-ins today or have you entered in a "Sybil multiple personality disorder contest"?
Vladimir

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. <quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I do not have any failures. I am educated.
<quoted text>
I am WAXTURDS: ROTFLMAO!
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
"NotSurprizednuculurOptio n"]<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
Who this Waxman be Olga? He have Mercedes while you and me drive Lada? I think we met in Kashchenko Hospital? You still there? Otkuda vy?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another 60 year old killer on the loose:
Multiple people were wounded during a shooting at an office complex Wednesday morning in Arizona, Reuters reports.
Authorities are searching for a suspect described as a white male in his 60s, according to Fox 10. He was last seen driving away from the scene in a white SUV.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/phoe...
http://www.nypost.com/news/nypdblotter/
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he wearing a "Don't tread on me" tee shirt" and driving a pick up truck, with an NRA sticker on the back and another one saying " Marriage..One man and one woman". Probably Galt of Waxman.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; liberal

Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.

Ban guns? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>

“B. Tampering with evidence shall include procuring or facilitating an abortion, or compelling or coercing another to obtain an abortion, of a fetus that is the result of criminal sexual penetration or incest with the intent to destroy evidence of the crime.(emphasis added)”
Do you really not see the word "another" in there? There are problems with this legislation, but it does not force the rape victim into carrying the pregnancy to term.

<fear mongering removed for clarity>

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ban guns? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals.
Lies, damned lies, and the damned liars that spread them. Does anyone with a room temperature IQ believe anything you and the loony right says? "There was a reason why Breitbart News had the exclusive on the breaking scoop that James Holmes, the shooter responsible for the movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado, might be a Democrat: he isn't, and they were wrong.
our editor recommends
Michael Moore Releases Colorado 'Dark Knight Rises' Theater Shooting Statement
President Obama Speaks Out on Colorado 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooting (Video)

Blogger Joel B. Pollack, writing for the right wing blog network, reported early Friday that he had obtained voter registration records that he believed belonged to Holmes and which placed the 25-year Holmes in the Democratic Party. Five hours later, Pollack updated his story to note that his discovery was incorrect; the 24-year old Holmes in question, he wrote, may not even be registered to vote."
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends which name he is using, he posts under dozens of different ones a week.
BUT dem that can't be, he has morals and ethics. Yea think him and Waxtard are still shacked up.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gosh… you’ll think this administration would Grow Up but right on cue blames Republicans for Obama’s bad Economic Policies!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"fore closers"??? Is that something like four flushers? I've little doubt all your "friends" are screaming in laughter...you just have to be a White of West Virginia double first cousin.
double first cousins...i think Oprah talked about that and her childhood...said it was part of her "culture." weren't two of your baby daddies first cousins?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Canadian Town Votes to End Water Fluoridation

Fluoride is a carcinogenic waste product of aluminum.

It is also the main ingredient in rat poison, nerve gas and Prozac.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/30/canadian-to...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mark Kelly Breaks News Of Phoenix Shooting At Senate Gun Hearing

A shooting broke out Wednesday in Phoenix during the Senate Judiciary Committee's hearing on gun violence. Mark Kelly, husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and a witness at the hearing, announced the news to the panel while responding to a question from Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No defense is in the constitution. I said cut government spending not in the constitution.
No change in policy. So the printing goes on. The dumbasses will cheer and the rest of us will continue to brace for the collapse.
They have been told that hundreds of times. They will never understand.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on, it's about 10-12 miles down the road from my home in Lake Elsinore. But I doubt that Galt really lives there as he used to post from Pa. and condemn California all the time. You can tell that he is a born loser, and not even qualified to be a Wal-mart greeter.
That guy who killed his doctor for making him incontinent was from Lake Elsinore!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

True Fear Mongering

NEW - Why the Sudden Barrage of Live-Fire Military Drills at Schools??

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/why-sudde...

"When you see this, you think the worst. When you hear this, you think the worst," resident Frances Jerrals said. "I felt like I was in a warzone. It was nonstop. I was terrified."
Hunter

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

flack wrote:
Continuing to buy $85 billion a month in bond purchases by printing money not backed by anything is insane. That's $1,020,000,000 a year for the last three years plus who knows how much longer. They will never be able to pull all of that fake money out of the market place without a major spike in interest rates. As I've said before we are a ship going down by the bow and the captain (Fed) is still running all engines full speed ahead.
Bear in mind that a ship going down by the bow would have its stern out of the water so the issue of the engines running full speed ahead is moot. It would only be an issue if the propellers were in the water somehow or if it was a jet hydrofoil or something.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The Newtown Heckling Controversy

....So, in retrospect, I'll concede this: the CTPost' s use of the word "heckling" was misjudged, and it was not the right word for me to have repeated.

I didn't see and wasn't influenced by the MSNBC video, but I'll agree: it was edited too tightly and in a way that made treatment of Neil Heslin look worse than it was.

Yet it remains most fundamentally true: people in that room interpreted their gun advocacy as license to shout at a grieving father. Whether you call it "heckling" or something else, it's just wrong. And the impulse to parse, excuse, condone that we saw in blogs and on Twitter afterward was very nearly equally wrong: a substitution of ideology for basic human sympathy.

When you write in the rapid media of the digital age, it's inevitable that you will make mistakes. "Heckling" was not the exact word to describe what happened in this case, and I made a mistake in repeating it.

However, that mistake is not the only - or most significant one - to occur in the public debate over this incident in Hartford.

There were gun advocates in that room who waited for their turn to be heard and who refrained from confronting a grieving man. A few did otherwise. They did wrong, and whether you call that wrong "heckling" or something else does not alter its wrongness.

And those in the wider public who use the new media of blogs and Twitter to condone and justify the people who shouted at Neil Heslin - those who'd represent the shouters as the true victims of the encounter - those who suggest that the most important part of the Newtown story is one more tedious replay of the debate over "media bias" - they do very nearly as wrong.

I don't block Twitter followers. I think part of the ethic of journalism in the digital age is to be accessible to those who want to reach you - and, yes, criticize you. Sometimes the criticism takes the form of crude personal insult. That's a cost of doing business. Other people take a lot more than I do without being discouraged, so I would have no excuse if I allowed myself to be discouraged either. But too much exposure to so much anger and ugliness does have its depressing effect. And I hope, I very much hope, that Neil Heslin does not have a Twitter account. This loving and bereft man deserves more and better from his fellow human creatures than he has received.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You and emaam are so ignorant, it's truly amazing!!
If people are so affected by the payroll tax returning to what it had been for decades, they're as stupid as you and emaam.
Let me do it with math, just to show how stupid you are.
SS tax is 6.2%.
If you make 50,000 a year, it amounts to $3100 a year, or $51.62 a week.
SS tax rate was reduced by 2%, making it 4.2%.
If you make 50,000 a year, it amounts to $2100 a year, or $40.38 per week.
Now, if that $11.42 prevents you from making a car payment, you clearly shouldn't have taken out a loan you can't afford.
It's likely that you'd never get a loan if your finances were that tight.
Your friends must be very poor folks.
As for you, you're clearly an uneducated lout that knows nothing about finance.
You may want to recheck your post, it looks like you pulled that "$11.42" out of thin air.

The housing collapse proves that Americans will buy things they can't afford.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really not see the word "another" in there? There are problems with this legislation, but it does not force the rape victim into carrying the pregnancy to term.
<fear mongering removed for clarity>
Oh my effing word, you're a MORAN! Did you not see the word "or"?

Yes, it does force the rape victim to carrying the pregnancy to term; according to the language, "procuring an abortion" would result in a felony and evidence tampering.

The author of this stupid bill has even acknowledged her mistake and will rewrite it. You're such an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,821 - 783,840 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search