Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#850730 Jan 30, 2013
The Bilderberg Group has now been directly implicated for the murder of Italian activists during the seventies and eighties.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/italian-p...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850732 Jan 30, 2013
BEIRUT, Jan 30 (Reuters)- Israeli forces attacked a convoy on the Syrian-Lebanese border on Wednesday, sources told Reuters, after Israelis warned their Lebanese enemy Hezbollah against using chaos in Syria to acquire anti-aircraft missiles or chemical weapons.

"The target was a truck loaded with weapons, heading from Syria to Lebanon," said one Western diplomat, adding that the consignment seemed unlikely to have included chemical weapons.

The Israeli government declined comment on the issue.

Such a strike would fit its existing policy of pre-emptive covert and overt action to curb Iranian-backed Hezbollah and does not necessarily indicate a major escalation of the war in Syria. It does, however, indicate how the erosion of Assad's family rule after 42 years is seen by Israel as posing a threat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/syri...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850733 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Another damned liar who spreads lies because his Fauxian masters lie to him (and he's too stupid to spell amendment.) video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/50634466
LOL.. You're alone, but happy.

Your first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850734 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily in California, where Governor Brown releases thousands of inmates early because of overcrowding.
Yes, those are the result of the war on drugs. This guy will be charged with first degree murder. He's in for life.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850735 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Midland City, Alabama (CNN)-- Neighbors of Jimmy Lee Dykes say he was supposed to have been in court on Wednesday, facing charges that he'd shot at them during a December argument over the dirt road that separated their properties.
Instead, he was holed up in an underground bunker dug into his yard, surrounded by sheriff's deputies, state troopers and police.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...
Scarborough: NRA extremism biggest threat to Second Amendment right

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/morning-joe/506368...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#850737 Jan 30, 2013
TlhIngan Hol - "Paghmo' tIn mIS".

And, this would be yours?

Much Ado About Nothing ...!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, as in, "you're from another planet'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850738 Jan 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember what your choice was in our lottery here. The over-under for the number of murders in Chicago over the Christmas weekend was 20, the same as the number of Children killed by that Democrat in Connecticutt.
Did you pick over, or under?
i hope you're just a troll.

but no way you're a Christian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#850739 Jan 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
If I was ever ask who’s Smarter ’ Liberal/Democrat’ or a 5th grader I’ll have to go with the 5th grader!!
"If I ever WERE ever asked who's smarter, you or your entire sock drawer of clueless righties, I'd say, trick question--none of them are bright enough to know that verbs have tenses, let alone mood...LMAO@U

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850740 Jan 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you ever get the point, ma'am.
But anyone with an idiotic premise can find like thinking imbeciles via the Internet.
That actually explains a lot. Do your friends know you think they're "imbeciles"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850741 Jan 30, 2013
Thomas Boone Pickens IV, the 21-year-old grandson of the Texas oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens, died Tuesday after being rushed to a Texas hospital, a family spokesman said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850742 Jan 30, 2013
Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) slammed his colleague, Marco Rubio (R-FL), over his support for an immigration reform bill in a radio interview with Laura Ingraham.

“I love and respect Marco, I think he’s just amazingly naïve on this issue," Vitter said. "This is the same old formula that we’ve dealt with before… promises of enforcement never materialize, the amnesty happens immediately the millisecond the bill is signed into the law.”

Vitter said that if Rubio, who appeared on the show defending his plan earlier the same day, believes illegal immigrants would not rapidly gain citizenship under his plan, "I think he’s nuts.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850744 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Another damned liar who spreads lies because his Fauxian masters lie to him (and he's too stupid to spell amendment.) video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/50634466
Is that a link to the edited video, or the raw footage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#850745 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, you've read each and every contract for each and every pro athlete and/or sports franchise employee? Doc Rivers? Have you read his? Jim Leylands?
I really shouldn't even waste my time with your stupid azz.
You know dk.
Man, these old junior high bullies surely do get nasty at the end of their worthless days on line, don't they? Think I'll go, I can always catch up with their up-all-night stupidity at any time. lol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850746 Jan 30, 2013
Americans Back Obama's Proposals to Address Gun Violence

Criminal background checks on gun sales garner highest level of support

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160085/americans-b...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850747 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone you idiot.

Where's your gun? To think you wouldn't own a gun...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#850748 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope you're just a troll.
but no way you're a Christian.
If you mean do I believe in the deity of Christ, no. If you mean do I believe Christ set an example that, if everyone followed, it would be a paradise on Earth, yes.

Now, back to the point....

I don't remember what your choice was in our lottery here. The over-under for the number of murders in Chicago over the Christmas weekend was 20, the same as the number of Children killed by that Democrat in Connecticutt.
Did you pick over, or under?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850749 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree; let's see how this unfolds. Joe Scarborough is a father of young children

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850751 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) slammed his colleague, Marco Rubio (R-FL), over his support for an immigration reform bill in a radio interview with Laura Ingraham.
“I love and respect Marco, I think he’s just amazingly naïve on this issue," Vitter said. "This is the same old formula that we’ve dealt with before… promises of enforcement never materialize, the amnesty happens immediately the millisecond the bill is signed into the law.”
Vitter said that if Rubio, who appeared on the show defending his plan earlier the same day, believes illegal immigrants would not rapidly gain citizenship under his plan, "I think he’s nuts.”
So...is he telling Rubio to not trust the democrats?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#850752 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Yup. Got to go with Vitter on that one. Don't look for any enforcement out of that clown act we have in the White House these days.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#850753 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Older white males, often with long careers at the same company, are often the first to be laid in the Obama Depression. They may feel a need for revenge, which is a reason for such events, but not an excuse.
Well if they are the first to get laid why are they so crabby and bitching about everything all the time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,966
Amy 9-16 7 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Blwlgo 1,919
Abby 9-16 21 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••