Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,190)

Showing posts 783,781 - 783,800 of1,073,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not Surprized" MELTDOWN in progress!!!!
Spell surprised for us; I use a z because I'm an Obamabot!!! lamo.
ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And Shaq, Tigers neighbor at Islesworth never actually moved to California while a Laker, nor has Dwight who still lives here while playing there. So what is your point Galt?
You're a high earning bigshot right? Why did you move to CA from PA?
Lemme guess__Sunday liquor sales!
One does not necessarily live in one place.

Dwight Howard will be taxed on all income earned in California, regardless of his residence. Given his work ethic and miserable play, he should refund his salary to the team.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Navy here already have a few ships that will remain in port because they need repairs they can't pay for. So as those ships come up for deployment other ships will have to take up the slack either by longer deployments or shorter time in port. Same goes for aircraft.
Obama told us we don't need ships. It amazes me how easily some of my fellow Americans get duped by someone with "charisma". No independent thought whatsoever.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You and emaam are so ignorant, it's truly amazing!!
If people are so affected by the payroll tax returning to what it had been for decades, they're as stupid as you and emaam.
Let me do it with math, just to show how stupid you are.
SS tax is 6.2%.
If you make 50,000 a year, it amounts to $3100 a year, or $51.62 a week.
SS tax rate was reduced by 2%, making it 4.2%.
If you make 50,000 a year, it amounts to $2100 a year, or $40.38 per week.
Now, if that $11.42 prevents you from making a car payment, you clearly shouldn't have taken out a loan you can't afford.
It's likely that you'd never get a loan if your finances were that tight.
Your friends must be very poor folks.
As for you, you're clearly an uneducated lout that knows nothing about finance.
Actually a lot of them make $30-$50 an hour not including overtime.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No defense is in the constitution. I said cut government spending not in the constitution.
No change in policy. So the printing goes on. The dumbasses will cheer and the rest of us will continue to brace for the collapse.
Every day you come on here spewing nonsensical crap, and you get schooled every day by posters like Nuculur, Realtime, P.Dupont and still you persist. Seemingly totally unaware that you have made a complete fool of yourself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration nor the loony left gives a flying fig what the real problem is, Lily.
We are failing to teach our children traditional values or the consequences of knowing right from wrong.
You can take away the last gun on the planet and these tragedies are not going to end.
We created a zombie generation. These children are like empty shells. It's a matter of when - not if - the next tragedy happens.
Don't you get it?
Your first sentence is total hyperbole and is a lie. Yes, taking away all the guns will end it, there were only 35 gun murders in the UK last year, we had 10,000.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one disputes the gun crime issue in Chicago, which is horrendous. I would agree that the gun crimes there are not committed by the gun owner who has a permit. However, the guns are coming from somewhere. Usually they are stolen.
The youth gang crime problem in cities like Chicago stems from a complete lack of respect for human life or property. Add to that a police force that has no interest in putting their butts on the line on the street, preferring just to mop up afterwards. The outcome is obvious.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwight Howard will be taxed on all income earned in California, regardless of his residence. Given his work ethic and miserable play, he should refund his salary to the team.
Well we know you live in two states Calif, and Pa. or are you just simply another rightie liar, smart money and I are betting on the last one.
carol

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Debils Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, son, if you insist.
I'D INVITED MY FRIEND ANGELA OVER TO SWIM IN THE POOL AND SHE APPEARED FROM THERE AT THAT MOMENT. SHE WAS NAKED AND DRIPPING WET AND OBVIOUSLY HER BUSH HAD BEEN RECENTLY SHAVED TOO FOR IT WAS AS HAIRLESS AS A PINEAPPLE. SHE WATCHED MANUEL MASSAGE IN THE LANOLIN THEN WALKED CALMLY TO THE CHAISE AND LEANED DOWN AND KISSED ME. I COULD FEEL HER TONGUE EXPLORING THE NEW CROWN IN THE BACK AND I LOOKED INTO HER EYES WHICH WERE BIG AND BLACK. SPEAKING OF BIG AND BLACK, MANUEL CHOSE THAT MOMENT TO STUFF HIS WHOLE HAND INTO MY ANUS CREATING THE MOST EXQUISITE SENSATION. I HAD NO IDEA HOW THIS WAS GOING TO TURN OUT BUT IT LOOKED GOOD SO FAR...
Well, so far you're the only woman in this thread who jus' come right out an' say it, though more than a few have hinted at it. Anyways, I jus' e-mail you husband down at the 7-11 an' copy him with you post about wantin' "MY BIG HAIRY COCK IN YOU ASS," so I'm guessin' you'll be seein' him and the Smoothies about any time now. What kinda woman even write a thing like that? Oh yeah, one I nearly got trained. Now hustle you ass over to the fridge an' grab me another brewski.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He was not heckled you liar , do some research ,he asked the question what gives antone the right to own a military type weapon , and after much silence a man said "the second amandment" and that was it so stop spreading lies if you can.
"Antone don't need no military type weapon, and there is no
"second amandment"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing you paranoid righties ever brace for is more stupid. At some point even as warped as you are.... being wrong all the time has to soak in? Hell just the fact that only Galt is your friend should tell you something.
The best relationships are built on mutual respect, not friendship.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
carol

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I uz jus' makin' my way out to y'all, John, you ready n' all?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL spending is in the Constitution.
This is as stupid as your 'this is a Republic' stupidity.
A Republic where the legislators and President are elected by pure democratic action. One person, one vote.
The Republic part doesn't begin until after the legislators are elected. DUH
But you deny any of that because you're an ignorant truck driver.
There is no constitutional right to vote for president. The states can choose their electors anyway they want. Draw names out of a hat, governor's choice, or the lottery. The electors are not even bound to vote the way the state voted. Stay stupid. it fits you well

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He can't read it unless it's written in Czech! He'll keep arguing about this for a month, just like that other rainman dumbrider keeps asking where the money will come from to run the government and the retard from KY who is still asking what we are doing in Libya. They're all mentally challenged.
you're a fear monger, lily. Plain and simple. You posted a link to the legislation but have failed to provide the proof of you assertion. Funny thing is that I haven't "argued" about it for a while, just asking for the passage that prevents a woman from getting an abortion. You want it dropped because that passage doesn't exist.
carol

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Where the hell is Temecula anyways? I cain't see it yet on my proxy map... gotta be here somewheres...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The youth gang crime problem in cities like Chicago stems from a complete lack of respect for human life or property. Add to that a police force that has no interest in putting their butts on the line on the street, preferring just to mop up afterwards. The outcome is obvious.
The problem if gangs is a huge one and doesn't only affect Chicago.
What's the answer? Let them all kill each other off and be done with it? Provide a large stadium and let them all go there and have a mass shoot out? At Least they'd be killing each other and not innocent bystanders.
I agree with Tenzing, end the War on Drugs, solve the problem.

Once my son and daughter were bickering at each other so much and I was tired of refereeing, so I just said, fine, go for it, let the best of you win. They looked at me like I was crazy and didn't beat each other up.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Or work ... Last 2 weeks I worked out of the Buffalo Office.

Today, I live/work No-Where !! LOL !!! No ISP, See !?

I Dunno ...!..:(
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration nor the loony left gives a flying fig what the real problem is, Lily.
We are failing to teach our children traditional values or the consequences of knowing right from wrong.
You can take away the last gun on the planet and these tragedies are not going to end.
We created a zombie generation. These children are like empty shells. It's a matter of when - not if - the next tragedy happens.
Don't you get it?
Another 60 year old killer on the loose:

Multiple people were wounded during a shooting at an office complex Wednesday morning in Arizona, Reuters reports.

Authorities are searching for a suspect described as a white male in his 60s, according to Fox 10. He was last seen driving away from the scene in a white SUV.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/phoe...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a fear monger, lily. Plain and simple. You posted a link to the legislation but have failed to provide the proof of you assertion. Funny thing is that I haven't "argued" about it for a while, just asking for the passage that prevents a woman from getting an abortion. You want it dropped because that passage doesn't exist.
Funny thing is that you can't read, and yet you continue to argue.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you were there? Zimmerman is a murderer. Period. A stalker, racist murderer and will go to prison. If that boy was a gang banger, he would have grabbed that fatties gun and blown his brains out and taken his car too. You're an idiot.
Wow. After a party line mantra rant like that you probably need to catch your breath. Here's something to read while you are getting your wind back:

Actually, he tells his girlfriend that Zimmerman has already left and he is going to go catch Zimmerman and assault him.
The fight starts after Hoodieman follows Zimmerman and catches up with him and punches him in the nose. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman knocks Zimmerman to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman gets on top of Zimmerman and pins him to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman begins bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete sidewalk.
Now, the gun comes out and Hoodieman is blown to hell.
By the way, Zimmerman is in no way a specimen of a physical animal. He was short and pudgy, and would be obviously weak and not athletic. Only a coward would choose a victim like that.... enter Hoodieman.
... exit Hoodieman.

Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't attempt to bash an obviously weaker man's brains out by banging his head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and they will blow you to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,781 - 783,800 of1,073,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Zip Coon Sing Along LOL 2 min You Tube 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Registered Earth Angel 48,705
Amy 7-14 13 min PEllen 1
Abby 7-14 15 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min SpaceBlues 45,611
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,789
Police Faked 9-1-1 Phone Calls to Warrantlessly... 1 hr Dirty Govt Dogs 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••