Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850868 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to get into bull/bear sentiment??
I mean, we could go bsck and forth with bull/bear analysts, but in the end, I win.
Or you want to use carefully selected opinions??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course, you always "win". i just posted what you asked for.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#850869 Jan 30, 2013
Liberal 'buyAvote' scam or...I can't have 10 bullets but pedro gets free insurance...

"During a recent two-year period U.S. taxpayers spent $92 million for the medical care of 2,600 illegal aliens and $34 million to treat 12,000 prisoners, who already get their healthcare needs met by states, according to separate federal audits. The fleecing was first reported a few days ago by a weekly publication that covers the healthcare industry..."

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/01/125...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850870 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're such a terrible liar.
And you have no problem looking like an idiot.
An awful combination.
<quoted text>
When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your life moron, remember this you idiot..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life dumbazz.

It takes 22,831 bolts to put a car together, but only one nut (nuculur) to spread it all over the road...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850872 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess a link is once again out of the question eh?
How bout you just tell us what to type in per usual.
I don't know, just the fact that she went on Fox might be a slap in the face.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#850873 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to recheck your post, it looks like you pulled that "$11.42" out of thin air.
The housing collapse proves that Americans will buy things they can't afford.
Yes, it's $11.24, even less!!

Thanks!!

You're right about Americans buying stuff. Our capitalist economy is based on it, or hadn't you noticed??

Bubbles come and go. There's always a bubble. Apple just popped.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#850874 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out, lookin like he's got a man crush on you going on. He may start looking for personal information on you. He's known for being a little light in the loafers.
Let me guess , he set off your gaydar didn't he ?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#850875 Jan 30, 2013
Alarmists...alarmed at the truth...

"Draft IPCC Report Shows 20 years of Overestimated Global Warming"

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2013/01/29/draft...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850877 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I enjoy your desperate search to somehow validate your nitwit opinion.
Fact remains that the stock market is a leading indicator, and stocks have done extremely well under Obama.
So, assuming you have any savings, you don't like stocks, so where would you invest??
Bond yields are so low, you lose to inflation.
Have you noticed how Capitalists are huge investors in the stock markets??
Based on your view, they must be crazy, right??
You argued yourself into a pretzel again, Emaam.
I mean, that crazy Rmoney has a ton of money in stocks!! He'll be sorry!!
Good job.
<quoted text>
Are you the same guy from earlier? You wanted proof that the stock market is being propped up. i gave it to you. i've discussed enough about my personal finances on here and my opinion of stocks in general. Even gave Dave a link on how he could cheaply invest in the stock market. If you want to continue making things up and changing the discussion do it with someone else.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850878 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, you've read each and every contract for each and every pro athlete and/or sports franchise employee? Doc Rivers? Have you read his? Jim Leylands?
I really shouldn't even waste my time with your stupid azz.
You know dk.
Taxation is not a subject that can be modified by contracts.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850879 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Why should Lily do your work for you, nitwit??
She said it did.
You have to prove her wrong by pointing out the wording of the legislation that proves her wrong. DUH
You can't argue if you don't know what it says!!
You failed 'Google for Dummies', didn't you??
<quoted text>
So, in your world, if someone makes a claim, others can't ask that they prove what they claim? "She said it did" is all the proof you need? Then why are you always brow beating carol?

Only a dummy would need google when lily provided the link to the legislation. Your daily attempts at childish exchanges bores me. Go play with someone else.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850880 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, those are the result of the war on drugs. This guy will be charged with first degree murder. He's in for life.
The guy who recently executed four people in Northridge had been released from prison by Governor Brown.

Location hidden

#850881 Jan 30, 2013
Quit whining.

Those are union jobs, why would you care??

You didn't care when your party was willing to let the American Auto Industry go out of business??

The auto business sells to consumers.

The defense industry has only one customer. The Government.

You complain about over paid people?? Wages in the defense industry are among the highest.

The defense industry is a drag on the overall economy, wasting resources.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuts in defense spending effect more than just the military. Lots of cities depend on the military for their economies. I don't see any "right whiners" advocating military spending cuts. The problem with you "left whiners" is that you tend to forget just where "right whiners" want cuts to happen.

Location hidden

#850883 Jan 30, 2013
So now we shouldn't cut spending??

What sort of idiot are you??

We're either broke or we aren't.

It's stupid to assume the most wasteful spending should not be cut. We spend far too much, and have been less secure since Bush set the Middle East on fire.

Cut it to the bone!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel better when you call people names? i hope so, but the cuts we are seeing is part of obama's military strategy he announced last year.
"The new military strategy includes $487 billion in cuts over the next decade...Obama said that the military will indeed be leaner, but the U.S. will maintain a budget that is roughly larger than the next 10 countries' military budgets combined."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850884 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep lily, heavy duty drugs, no one is immune. Not even the grandsons of billionaires and who are attending Texas Christian University.
On the other hand, it's difficult to count all the Kennedy children who had gone to drug rehab and/or died of drug overdoses.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850885 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Quit whining.
Those are union jobs, why would you care??
You didn't care when your party was willing to let the American Auto Industry go out of business??
The auto business sells to consumers.
The defense industry has only one customer. The Government.
You complain about over paid people?? Wages in the defense industry are among the highest.
The defense industry is a drag on the overall economy, wasting resources.
<quoted text>
Your opinion is duly noted.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#850886 Jan 30, 2013
Democrats:

Debts don't matter!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850887 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you want these cuts to take place.
Cuts in spending means buying less, just like the military would buy less. Cuts in spending cuts government job, just like cuts in military spending cuts jobs.
Start by cutting all government salaries by 10%.

Then cut them another 10% next year.

Bet you will still have people lined up for government jobs.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#850888 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURD Sockpuppet!!!
Regular turd period.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#850889 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I watched some of the Congressional hearings on guns.
Why do those against any of the measures such idiots.
LaPierre once again was an idiot. He said criminals don't try to buy guns at gun stores because of the background check. Yet he says we don't need the checks at gun shows. I guess he wants criminals to be able to buy guns at gun shows.
This guy is an idiot. I predict he will be gone within 3 months. Even the NRA must see what a fool he is making of himself & the NRA.
Lindsay Graham. Says you need a 15 round clip in case two people invade your house. What if there are 20 & they have a tank.
And of course, why have any laws because criminals don't obey them. Wow.
That's why Lapierre is head of the NRA, and you sit behind a computer screen, with a six pack? Guess which one is the lowest on the mental scale?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850890 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, it's difficult to count all the Kennedy children who had gone to drug rehab and/or died of drug overdoses.
Aren't they billionaires and Christians also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 7 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,125
Amy 12-22 43 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?