Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#850818 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you spell mutt for us?
"NotSurprizednuculurOptio n"<quoted text>: ROTFLMAO!
Geesh... I did that yesterday for you. Are you another one of the antique libtards here?

OK - last time though child. I spell it:

Old Raider

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#850819 Jan 30, 2013
Dear Abby,

My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest. Also he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us.

The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims.. Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's just so horribly creepy! Can you help?

Signed,

Lost

Dear Lost,

Suck it up and stop whining, Michelle. You're getting to live in the White House for free, travel the world,

and have others pay for everything for you.

You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with the idiot for 4 more years.

Signed,

Abby

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#850820 Jan 30, 2013
IRS hiring at record pace...

"Report: IRS hiring new employees faster"

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850822 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you spell mutt for us?
"NotSurprizednuculurOptio n"<quoted text>: ROTFLMAO!
Phone number, once again, please ... ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#850823 Jan 30, 2013
that rmoney is a frekkin jerk...

a hole Dick Cheney and his Halley-burton money...

rich white people are racists...

on that note...

"Richest U.S. Senator, John Kerry, Rails Against 'Corrupting' Money in Politics in Farewell Address"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/richest-u...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#850824 Jan 30, 2013
0_bammie wrote:
<quoted text>
I did cocaine....
And dicks , and man holes .
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#850825 Jan 30, 2013
What happened to your BFF? You know, the one who was red-headed and was not; the one who had an Italian Name but did not; the one who I exposed as a lying fraudulent phony; Missoura Gal - Her?

You messed up her head so bad making her believe EV ER Y Bady was Waxman stalking her that she ran off of the thread!

Rode off on the back of a Harley with her gun touting friends, bottle of Orangutan Orange Root Touch-Up stuffed in her bulging waist band.

IM her, lickity quick !! Or is she sock-hoppin' these days ?!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="WAXTURDSNotSurprized nuculurOption"" ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850826 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You fkn moron, military spending cuts itself in the absence of war. Perhaps we should invade someplace in order to pump up the volume? Pretty sure we already tried that eh? Recall shock and awe? How did that misadventure work out?
My area just lost the space shuttle and while other industries are picking up some of the slack it will take time to get back to normal__whatever normal is.
Is normal somewhere in you range? Don't you dare lie.
Do you feel better when you call people names? i hope so, but the cuts we are seeing is part of obama's military strategy he announced last year.

"The new military strategy includes $487 billion in cuts over the next decade...Obama said that the military will indeed be leaner, but the U.S. will maintain a budget that is roughly larger than the next 10 countries' military budgets combined."
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850827 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about right. Other than 3 or 4 legitimate right wingers the rest on this thread are WAXTURDS using his cast of sockpuppets in his ever growing shitshow sockpuppet circus.
Bust measurement, please... ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850828 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I watched some of the Congressional hearings on guns.
Why do those against any of the measures such idiots.
LaPierre once again was an idiot. He said criminals don't try to buy guns at gun stores because of the background check. Yet he says we don't need the checks at gun shows. I guess he wants criminals to be able to buy guns at gun shows.
This guy is an idiot. I predict he will be gone within 3 months. Even the NRA must see what a fool he is making of himself & the NRA.
Lindsay Graham. Says you need a 15 round clip in case two people invade your house. What if there are 20 & they have a tank.
And of course, why have any laws because criminals don't obey them. Wow.
What if there are 20 & they have a tank? If robbers ever broke into your house and searched for money, You'd just laugh and search with them...

Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress yourself RealDave.

Location hidden

#850829 Jan 30, 2013
Oh my...

Dem Senator...

"New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez has denied soliciting prostitutes in the Dominican Republic but admitted he traveled at least three times on a donorís private plane to and from the country."

thank goodness he..

did not sleep with hookers...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#850831 Jan 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh... I did that yesterday for you. Are you another one of the antique libtards here?
OK - last time though child. I spell it:
Old Raider
I own you. You are my little bitch. You use my picture, you echo my comments, you try to mask my posts with negative feed back, you load yourself up with brilliant judge-its to support your feeble come-backs when I humiliate you, you are the forum clown.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#850833 Jan 30, 2013
Whoa!!! Hillery on Greta last night threw Obama and his posse under the bus!!!! She called him a power hungry liar who has no clue about how to fix the economy. She said Obama and his crew has no clue how the government works and that they are dangerously inept. Where is the MSM talking about this? Why is it almost 6 the next evening before we hear about this.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850834 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you want these cuts to take place.
Cuts in spending means buying less, just like the military would buy less. Cuts in spending cuts government job, just like cuts in military spending cuts jobs.
How about we start here

"IRS hiring at record pace...

"Report: IRS hiring new employees faster"

Location hidden

#850835 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Librards...MISSION COMPLETE!

England's women cannot carry a handgun to protect themselves...

thus...

in England:
"That would mean about about 142 rapes/100,000 population."

versus the US...

"...United States has a reported to police rape rate of 42.8/100,000 rapes."

http://claytonecramer.blogspot.com/2013/01/br...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#850836 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about right. Other than 3 or 4 legitimate right wingers the rest on this thread ...
You waaay overestimate and overstate things honey, but I am appreciative you think I can do all this. I guess you know that people who are not libtards like you guys can accomplish so much more than you. I do get a kick out of you!

By the way, you might want to put your white bearded poodle back in his dog house. I think he did his business.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850837 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't handle lily even if she came with instructions you moron.
instructions?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850838 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You would never realize how boring your life is sonicfilter untill someone asks what you do for fun....
So much to do...sonicfilter so little desire to do it.
hey! Google is not your friend!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#850839 Jan 30, 2013
He's taking the advice of his Admirals.

Surface ships, esp. Aircraft Carriers, are what is referred to as LST's, an older Navy landing ship.

LST stands for 'LONG SLOW TARGET', among other things.

The Chinese likely have a surface to surface missile system, either land based or on a small craft, like a Destroyer.

Did I mention what a Chinese Drone strike,using hundreds of drones, would do to an Aircraft Carrier??

Neutralizing our Aircraft Carriers.

The Navy Jets are helpless against Drones. They're too damn slow to track.

You don't get out much, do you??

Just as the Aircraft Carrier replaced the Battleship, a small missile replaces the Aircraft Carrier.

Surface ships, except for smaller craft, are toast.

The biggest ship in our Navy should be a Tin Can.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama told us we don't need ships. It amazes me how easily some of my fellow Americans get duped by someone with "charisma". No independent thought whatsoever.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#850842 Jan 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually a lot of them make $30-$50 an hour not including overtime.
Glad you made the point that these folks are making good money.

So the math remains the same. I'm certain they won't go hungry or miss a payment on that Dodge Ram.

A Hemi, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Frank 182,197
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Dear Abby 12-28 13 min Kuuipo 4
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Cass 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM