Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,187)

Showing posts 783,721 - 783,740 of1,072,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Navy here already have a few ships that will remain in port because they need repairs they can't pay for. So as those ships come up for deployment other ships will have to take up the slack either by longer deployments or shorter time in port. Same goes for aircraft.
Ship maintenance is also being deferred in San Diego.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an oyster in your pocket or a little boys severed penis?
does anyone think the topix censors gave this sick, dysfunctional cretin a warning about posting negative content?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

40 minutes to Ben.
phoney_army_capt ains

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again we see your gross ignorance and proof that you haven't a clue when it comes to the military..The UCMJ only applies to military personell and those who work for the DOD. I no longer belong to either. Your stupid is consuming your fat retarded azz, Waxman. Idiots like you are to be pitied.
Wrong!

Retirees/seperated HAVE been recalled to active duty AND...prosecuted....

Have a nice day...
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
You mean like this, right you lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
Billy Carter/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud"
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Round and round I go, hoping for another WAXMAN kiss.
ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tiger Woods acknowledged last week that he left California for Florida in 1996 upon turning pro because of the difference in state tax. At the time, California’s top rate was 9.3 percent for individuals earning more than $32,000. Woods, who earned $56.4 million in 2012, kept roughly $7.5 million this year in funds he otherwise would have owed to the state of California.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroying the American way of life, his prime objective.
Oh, for goodness sakes, John, there IS no "American way of life." The current polyglot nation is only a few hundred years old, hardly worth considering in the grand scheme of things. It was an experiment, it didn't work. Big deal! Here's why it didn't work: it was an experiment rooted in eighteenth century Europe and this is twenty-first century not-Europe. They were all white, us, not so much. You are mired in a past that no longer exists. You may long for it I suppose, but it doesn't exist.

It's funny but each time I walk around the White House I think how dated and dowdy the place is. It needs some color and a lot less gilding. It's boring, John, like you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Obamabot poster who didn't get the message that gun control is off the table and amnesty is front and center.
didn't you get the memo? Looney Lily's Boca Boca McMansion at 666 Ostentatious Lane (corner of Hypocrite Way), is a Sanctuary City for poor illegals...as long as they are cleaning the pool or vacuuming. Otherwise, she brags about what she calls "high fences," and strictly enforces HER borders. Ordinary, poor redistributioners are not welcome.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ship maintenance is also being deferred in San Diego.
Which will mean what? Ship maintenance companies are preparing for major layoffs. A lot of my friends are going to lose very high paying jobs if they can't find more work in the private sector.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>if Looney Lily posted about every black on black murder, she'd actually have SOMETHING TO REALLY KEEP HER BUSY. But no, just like she was obsessed with the crazy NJ couple who named their kids Hitler, etc last year, she's thrilled to find the RARE shootings that occur in functional, white neighborhoods so she can unsuccessfully try to prove a point....i can't imagine what point, but it does keep her off the streets and out of trouble.
Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ban guns? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals.

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Waxturds wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of my employees told me the shelves are nearly bare at Cabelas in Connecticut. The only stuff left is crap Russian & junk in some calibers. It's all backordered - go see online for yourself misguided lib".
LMFAO!! Is that what you call your nurses now? Employees??
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack is Not Surprised's most coveted object.
ROTFLMAO!

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I desperately seek WAXTURDS!
ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

You're wasting your time proving how stupid you are.

We've read your stupidity for years, you've been consistently wrong.

At the beginning of Jan, i told you of a big rally coming.

You disagreed, saying the markets would collapse.

It's now the end of Jan.

Dow up--13,412.55 on Jan 2.----13,954.42----42 point gain in Jan 2013

Nasdaq up-----3,112.26 on Jan 2--------3,153.66-----421 point gain in Jan 2013. The month that Apple lost 30% of it's value.

S&P 500 up-----1,462.42 on Jan 2----------1,507.84---- 45 point gain in Jan 2013.

Gold down.

You again prove you're an idiot. You apeak of Chrysler being owned by Fiat.

But the jobs saved are in the USA.DUH

You outfit, Airborne Express was owned by the Germans. Was your job in Germany?

You've been wishing for Obama to fail for 4 years.

He hasn't.

You have.

Proof is, you've admitted you still own stocks. Anyone who truly believes the markets will tank, would be on the sidelines waiting to buy after the crash.

But you're still in stocks. Proving you're either a liar or a fool, possibly both.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> But but but the housing market is booming in Texas and Florida. Wonder why? The main reason is tax flight from states like California, New York, and Illinois along with a few other high tax states. People are tired of the nanny state tax and spend and are using their feet to protest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd Troll Alert!!
NotSurprizednuculurOption wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>does anyone think the topix censors gave this sick, dysfunctional cretin a warning about posting negative content?
Um, no. Why would they? It's a valid question, sort of like, "Where was Obama during the 7 hour live-feed from Bengazi showing the death of over 3000 brave, if stoopid, Americans on the big screen in the attic?"

Obscenity is as obscenity does, Jane. A lot of people think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are obscene and that the US military is a huge, uninspiring waste of money. Nobody really gets what they want, Jane, it's better to want what you have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd Troll Alert!!
phoney_army_captains wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Retirees/seperated HAVE been recalled to active duty AND...prosecuted....
Have a nice day...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd Troll Alert!!
Obama Next Impeache Prez wrote:
Obama will be the next impeached president. Convicted then deported back to Kenya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd Troll Alert!!
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Waxman Fan! LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, but Emaam will still insist it says otherwise.
I caught him in a stupid DOW comment,and he's running away from it!!
No one ever lost money betting on Emaam's ignorance!!
<quoted text>
He can't read it unless it's written in Czech! He'll keep arguing about this for a month, just like that other rainman dumbrider keeps asking where the money will come from to run the government and the retard from KY who is still asking what we are doing in Libya. They're all mentally challenged.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no. Why would they? It's a valid question, sort of like, "Where was Obama during the 7 hour live-feed from Bengazi showing the death of over 3000 brave, if stoopid, Americans on the big screen in the attic?"
Obscenity is as obscenity does, Jane. A lot of people think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are obscene and that the US military is a huge, uninspiring waste of money. Nobody really gets what they want, Jane, it's better to want what you have.
Janes husband agrees with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,721 - 783,740 of1,072,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search