Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#850795 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well; a bunch of old white guys killing people all over the place set 'em off.
Why you be talkin racist?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#850796 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS TOPIX STALKER!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/addison-il/T5...
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
I'm home honey! Can you fetch me a drink and my slippers?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850797 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I love it.
The right whiners run screaming through the streets about cutting government spending and then have a fit when they see the results of cutting that spending.
You people do know how stupid you look, right?
Cuts in defense spending effect more than just the military. Lots of cities depend on the military for their economies. I don't see any "right whiners" advocating military spending cuts. The problem with you "left whiners" is that you tend to forget just where "right whiners" want cuts to happen.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850798 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't have to tell them about it.
You couldn't handle lily even if she came with instructions you moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#850800 Jan 30, 2013
The 21-year-old grandson of wealthy oil and gas titan T. Boone Pickens died Tuesday from a suspected drug overdose.
Thomas Boone Pickens IV was taken to a hospital in Fort Worth, Texas from an off-campus apartment in a private vehicle around 9:30 a.m. A student who found Pickens said that the victim wouldn't wake up and that he had probably been dead for several hours.
Sources told NBC5 that an overdose was thought to be the cause of death after witnesses told police that Pickens injected heroin and took the prescription pill Xanax on Monday.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22703...
Yep lily, heavy duty drugs, no one is immune. Not even the grandsons of billionaires and who are attending Texas Christian University.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850801 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS TOPIX STALKER!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/addison-il/T5 ...
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Just your number, Darlin'... ROTFLMAO!
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850802 Jan 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm home honey! Can you fetch me a drink and my slippers?
ROTFLMAO!!!
BIG SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#850803 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="WAXTURDSNotSurprized nuculurOption"" ROTFLMAO!
A little louder, please... ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850804 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
hey DB.
Internet Trolls dot com - The Haven for Troll, Tard, and noob alike
http://www.internettrolls.com/
Driving You Batshit Crazy!
You would never realize how boring your life is sonicfilter untill someone asks what you do for fun....

So much to do...sonicfilter so little desire to do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#850805 Jan 30, 2013
They were young Democrats.

The better question IS:
What set THEM off? Or WHO? We already know the WHY!

Hot-Damn you lie like a broken-down door-way walker in White Chapel!

Better to be a West-End Girl - East End RIPS: ;)

<quoted text>
Well; a bunch of old white guys killing people all over the place set 'em off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#850806 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Americans Back Obama's Proposals to Address Gun Violence
Criminal background checks on gun sales garner highest level of support
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160085/americans-b...
If this country were a 100% democratically-controlled entity with instantaneous voting via the internet, it would collapse inside of a year's time.

Each time Bah-Bah "Chicken Pox" Walters, Katie Couric, Larry King or Oprah Ditzy whipped up their audiences with more lies and emotional tripe, there would be hangings on lamp posts in the streets across America, Hollywood Movie Stars running Drug Companies for the Elite, Chris Brown would be running Anger Management Clinics and the L.A. Mayor. The Boy Messiah would be wearing a jeweled crown and Congress would be dismissed.

Thank God the Founding Fathers understood human psychology as well as they did.

Unlike you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850807 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuts in defense spending effect more than just the military. Lots of cities depend on the military for their economies. I don't see any "right whiners" advocating military spending cuts. The problem with you "left whiners" is that you tend to forget just where "right whiners" want cuts to happen.
Where do you want these cuts to take place.

Cuts in spending means buying less, just like the military would buy less. Cuts in spending cuts government job, just like cuts in military spending cuts jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#850809 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree; let's see how this unfolds. Joe Scarborough is a father of young children
Even the father of young children can be a Liberal, loud-mouthed jerk. Haven't you experienced that already, yourself?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#850811 Jan 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Here's another one. It looks like the squirrels didn't do a good job gathering the nuts last fall.
<quoted text>
Waxturd/jimmy/goober...you award yourself twelve brilliant judge-its for a dumbass post like this and you don't think anyone will notice? Don't you have ANY self-esteem at all? What a loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
halley_burton

Oklahoma City, OK

#850812 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL spending is in the Constitution.
This is as stupid as your 'this is a Republic' stupidity.
A Republic where the legislators and President are elected by pure democratic action. One person, one vote.
The Republic part doesn't begin until after the legislators are elected. DUH
But you deny any of that because you're an ignorant truck driver.
If all spending is in the Constitution then STFU about my bailout...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#850813 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You fkn moron, military spending cuts itself in the absence of war. Perhaps we should invade someplace in order to pump up the volume? Pretty sure we already tried that eh? Recall shock and awe? How did that misadventure work out?

My area just lost the space shuttle and while other industries are picking up some of the slack it will take time to get back to normal__whatever normal is.

Is normal somewhere in you range? Don't you dare lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#850814 Jan 30, 2013
BIG SurpriZe wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!!!
I thought you would like that one!

LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850815 Jan 30, 2013
I watched some of the Congressional hearings on guns.

Why do those against any of the measures such idiots.

LaPierre once again was an idiot. He said criminals don't try to buy guns at gun stores because of the background check. Yet he says we don't need the checks at gun shows. I guess he wants criminals to be able to buy guns at gun shows.

This guy is an idiot. I predict he will be gone within 3 months. Even the NRA must see what a fool he is making of himself & the NRA.

Lindsay Graham. Says you need a 15 round clip in case two people invade your house. What if there are 20 & they have a tank.

And of course, why have any laws because criminals don't obey them. Wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
0_bammie

Oklahoma City, OK

#850816 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep lily, heavy duty drugs, no one is immune. Not even the grandsons of billionaires and who are attending Texas Christian University.
I did cocaine....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#850817 Jan 30, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I see the rightwingers have worked themselves into a frenzy this afternoon. What was the trigger today?
False alarm, just the same right winger with many names, same idiotic frenzy, and there was no trigger, any factual information sets him off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 182,207
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Frijoles 71,281
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 20 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 45 min PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 am PST