Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,185)

Showing posts 783,681 - 783,700 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
Well, I have a question, Homer. If you ask a question not really wanting an answer then what do you call that? Hmmm?
That was debil, Homer.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, homeo, it boils down to this:
There's nothing left in your neighborhood to steal. You are completely incapable of providing for yourself. Your only choice is to find some place where there is something to steal. We know you have to come see us. You know you have to come see us.
See you then.
You must have me confused with someone else. How many Homers do you know? Maybe it's one of them.

Clarice Starling: Tell me his name, Doctor.
Hannibal Lecter: Dr. Chilton, I presume. I think you know each other.
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Okay. Let's go.
Clarice Starling: It's your turn, Doctor.
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Out!
Clarice Starling: Tell me his name!
Boyle: I'm sorry, ma'am. We've got orders. We have to put you on a plane. Come on, now.
[Chilton and the guards start leading Clarice out]
Hannibal Lecter: Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you?
Clarice Starling: Tell me his name, Doctor!
Hannibal Lecter: Clarice, your case file. Goodbye, Clarice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brilliant comment from the peanut gallery. Just listening to all of you Al Qaeda right wingers pain is comforting and totally enjoyable. The crying moaning and continues lying is soooooo entertaining. Kinda like rabid dogs, just not as smart.
Obama is more interested in catering to homosexuals and promoting abortion than he is in improving the economic conditions of Americans, particularly you folks in the black community.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Friday Gallup poll shows Romney leading Obama by five
Romney won 51% of the votes compared to Obama’s 46% in the poll of likely voters. The Gallup poll results show Obama losing a point from yesterday’s national survey while Romney gained a point.
Blast from the past!!

Ol' Gunner had the numbers right, but he had the candidates wrong!!

Obama 51%

Rmoney 47%

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think it is smart to institutionalize for the sake of institutionalizing, because most can function out of a hospital setting if supervised enough to be sure they are taking meds, etc. the dems have a catch all phrase used to discharge mental patients: reached maximum benefit of hospitalization. before, they'd be discharged to an adult home, where they would be supervised. but now, dems are pushing to have them discharged to apartments in the community, where they are totally unsupervised and can easily decide they don't need medication.
That was debil, Jane.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Wait, did you just call me Homeo? I think that's a little uncalled for. Take it back.
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS, spell ridiculous for us one more time!!!
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Spell "surprised" for us ... ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone should commit to ignore him
That will hurt his feelings though, for about .1 second. I'm sure Waxman will be crushed!

LOL!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The name doesn't matter.

It's your stupidity that identifies you, not the name.

Did you choke on a pretzel again??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, debil, for giving me some happy icons after stealing my name and location again...
...and fooling everyone again.
Guess I'll have to start over with another name...again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
If you do, you will die.
The Second Amendment was intended for Patriots to defend the USA from external threats, like the British were in that era!! DUH
Turn your guns against your legally elected Gov't and you will end up just like Randy Weaver's family did.
I guarantee it.
The Government is watching you, Dweeb.
Step outa line, the man comes and takes you away.
<quoted text>
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I just can't find the word "British" in there.

You guys really blew the "legally elected" argument with the multitude of polling places where, in hundreds of thousands of voters comprised of crackheads, uneducated welfare slugs, illiterate dropouts, and so on, not one person pressed the wrong button by mistake.
And, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one person felt overly independent and voted against the majority solely because it was against the majority. Every group I every came into contact with had at least one person in it like that.
Nobody believes your numbers, idiot.
The majority have accepted the fact that the Democrats have finally succeeded in the part of their plan to eliminate democracy as a hindrance to their agenda.

But, let's just go to the ultimate condition. There is nothing left to steal in your neighborhood. You are completely incapable of providing for yourself. You have to find a location where there is something to steal. We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
dem entia

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Waxman is a teabag for sure. Look what he did to Nucular when he was 2008bill.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...
I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman
fktard for sure
lowlifebottomfeederChicagoghet toratfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

And his Former President son has started to fall apart, according to American tabloid the National Enquirer.
Nuculur…Then you would agree with’ National Enquirer’ when they reveal Obama’s secret…His closes friendships are with terrorist… you agree Right?
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! if they were really fckers maybe they wouldn't be so damn miserable
A person would have to be REAL miserable to kill a fetus...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Rasmussen: Wisconsin Is Now Tied
Oct 26, 2012 • By JEFFREY H. ANDERSON
The latest Wisconsin polling from Rasmussen Reports, taken yesterday and released today, shows Mitt Romney and President Obama tied at 49 percent apiece among likely voters.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rasmussen...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what happened??
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I made no such 'demands'. Show me where I 'demanded' anything? I answer questions all the time, what's the matter with a little quid pro quo? Jiminy Crickets! You make no sense.
Oh, is that so? What about all these e-mails denanding "shoe me your --ts?" What do you call those? I guess in a liberal's bloodshot eyes it's "quim pro quo!
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and you know this first hand.. How many of your sons and daughters would you send or did you lose? What exactly have we gained, was it worth the trillions and lost lives? Only a total moron would think so.
Again, you should ask Obama. The Iraq War is over.

It now has a fighting chance to govern itself and the world is rid of another clear and present danger.

Bush knew Afghanistan would become like another Vietnam. Obama apparently didn't.
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
The name doesn't matter.
It's your stupidity that identifies you, not the name.
Did you choke on a pretzel again??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
I forgive you...again.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

demanding.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy one fool, sensible gun control...I suspect it's the sensible part that you nutcases don't get? just so morons with guns don't kill all of our children and other law abiding citizens. Guns and gun owners are out of control and we prove that every year. And exactly why would you need a 22 that holds more than ten rounds? Join the military idiot.
A typical 1960s-vintage Winchester lever action .22 caliber rifle holds 16 rounds. If the intent of the gun grabbers is to ban such weapons, then they are truly insane.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

show not shoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,681 - 783,700 of1,034,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 1 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••